Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed (48145 Views)

Obi Gave Us More Than 2 Billion Naira,he Opens Our Eyes- Rev Yinka Yusuf / How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. / I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by almarthins(m): 11:09am On Jun 07, 2022
orohbiro:
If only Nigerians would team up against pdp and Apc and supprise them 2023

Nigerians abeg na
We go team up but smtins need to happen to Nigerian for their brain to reset

1 Like

Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by 989900: 11:16am On Jun 07, 2022
Peter Obi is the man, jor.

BTW, Nairaland and low IQ mofos are like this.

Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Everlastingson: 11:21am On Jun 07, 2022
Mossadd:
Obi is a very good candidate no doubt about that he would have gotten my vote and that of my family and friends I can convince but he is contesting in a wrong party I can't go and waste my time under the sun to vote for someone he and his family believe before he even picked LP ticket that he will loose the election. obi and kwankwazo will be fighting for third and fourth position in general election and that's the fact the only credible candidate left in a party that also have bright chance of winning is osibanjo if Tinubu get apc tickets no hope for Nigerians as they must choose between PABLO ESCOBER Tinubu band ATIKU ANINI

Pls drop that defeatist mentality. If you vote and i vote for him he will win, the party notwithstanding. I will rather vote the right candidate than waste my vote on a known thief. How will your conscience react when you someone is thief and still vote for him? Peter Obi is our candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Oketwin(m): 11:26am On Jun 07, 2022
blancsn1:
Peter humility looted Anambra state fund into his 13 year old daughter Pandora account
days y u Blanc, empty and void

1 Like

Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Iamfragile: 11:26am On Jun 07, 2022
Esama:
Whatever man. Not only humility na humidity obi is a very stingy person for him to give 1k to those boy na him problem.

You're so right, i work at the airport... He tries as much as possible to dodge people so as not to bless anyone. I had an encounter with him. I wanted to assist him and the next thing he said was you know i no dey give money buh he later gave me #200 naira sha. I'm not against him sha buh he should at least reduce his level of stinginess.
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Chopcy29: 11:27am On Jun 07, 2022
Moferere:
Lol, see mumu campaign

You are one of the idiots that does not wish this country well. You finish your 3meals a day does not mean that others do...you idiots should allow this country to be good for once

1 Like

Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by saintneo(m): 11:28am On Jun 07, 2022
Benz4pimp:
I would like to ask why no one is talking about his then Chief Security Officer that killed so many youths under Obi’s regime.Remember how everyone condemned abacha and mustafa for killings,why as no one questioned him?

What's the CSO's name?

Why have people not attacked Obi if the killings were ordered by him?

Please note Obi is not a saint. Nobody is a saint. Even Buhari that was painted as a saint has moved Nigeria backward much more further - killings, kidnappings, corruption, nepotism, inflations, rising cost of goods, poor farming, etc.

Obi is practical and has been successful in his approach. I doubt if he can be cajoled by the neither the small nor the mighty.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by candidphils(m): 11:37am On Jun 07, 2022
If we like make we vote PO, if not na all of us go still dey here dey suffer am..

1 Like

Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Esama: 11:38am On Jun 07, 2022
And you collect it.
Iamfragile:

You're so right, i work at the airport... He tries as much as possible to dodge people so as not to bless anyone. I had an encounter with him. I wanted to assist him and the next thing he said was you know i no dey give money buh he later gave me[b] #200[/b] naira sha. I'm not against him sha buh he should at least reduce his level of stinginess.
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Naijanascam: 11:39am On Jun 07, 2022
Esama:
Whatever man. Not only humility na humidity obi is a very stingy person for him to give 1k to those boy na him problem.

Your foolishness is legendary..... get a paying job and stop living through begging

1 Like

Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 07, 2022
Benmob:
so na only obi get Pandora issue,ur brain no tell u say tinubu,oyedola,Atiku, Stella Oduah, Jonathan some top politicians and pastors are also are part of Pandora, that means if obi is call Pandora so as tinubu,oyedola,atiku,oyedepo and other are Pandora to
And your brain is daft so that it cannot tell you that I am not saying others dont have skeletons in their closet. The point I am making is that you make him look like a saint and promoting him.

I dont have any wahala with him going to the campaign ground and winning...but una heads no correct for using humility and good deeds as the main criteria for becoming the president of Nigeria.

If you dont get the message, una go cry for many years. If you like insult me...I just know that you OBItuary Pandora is a fraud also. And a fraud who pretends to be a saint is a terrible, disgusting, and unfortunate fraud. Obi Pandora is a fraud
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by chizzykwekez: 11:40am On Jun 07, 2022
Are you sure you have brain or you are suffering from genetic brain damage?
A Pastor is testifying how he learnt humility and you are talking out of point. All the leaders you are supporting, how have they positivity affected your life?
Enemies of progress!!!
Lanretoye:
This is a form of campaign or what?...with the kind of intrigues from the APC and the heat from PDP?,na hand luggage be achievement and strategy.the marketers of this obi no dey try atall and if he continues this way he is already heading to obi-livion.

But some fools are quoting me,siting carrying of laugage as humility,but how?.if he becomes president,will he ignore protocols and still be carrying laugages?
I would rather carry my hand laugage too cos this is Nigeria and anything can happen.dss can even duplicate someone7 laugage with incriminating one to nail the person.
If u cant show me pictures of him carrying laugages when he was governor then get the Bleep out of my mention with your foolish humility trash.
So if I carry my own personal laugage now,it means I am humble...
You people should just go and get a professional marketer to market una sub standard product...dont forget to cut the price.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Soso990240(m): 11:45am On Jun 07, 2022
Esama:
Common sense is not common. Whether u carry ur luggage by urself or them help you, u must still drop money at the airport. Btw, a stingy man is what Nigeria needs today, somebody that will starve the political elites of the money they keep stealing. unless suffer no de tire you. Most of you dont mean well for this country, u just want it to be that ur region produced the next president. But i tell you, una go suffer am wella

1 Like

Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Dubeleo: 11:47am On Jun 07, 2022
orohbiro:
If only Nigerians would team up against pdp and Apc and supprise them 2023

Nigerians abeg na
I swear they should just suprise them by not voting that overrated party
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Soso990240(m): 11:51am On Jun 07, 2022
ybalogs:
You actually believe this?? The Reverend father just dey take style campaign for Obi. He shouldn't have played on our intelligence sha. Me sef nah Obi as it stands but we don't need lies to promote him
Keep deceiving yourself.. if u truly support Peter Obi as u lied, then u suppose know that what the Pastor said is Peter Obi's nature. So, quit deceiving urself

1 Like

Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by ogatboy(m): 11:57am On Jun 07, 2022
Niorte:
Ha pastor....

Peter Obi has told us many times that he was doing that to SAVE cost, nothing like humility.

With all due respect, Peter Obi is stingy based on what I have read about him. He is not ready to give anybody anything in the name of saving cost.

While it is very good to save cost, there are some positions you get to, you will leave smaller work or assignments to FOCUS on something BIG.

I won't be surprised to see Peter Obi driving himself if he manages to become a president. He will say he is saving cost, mean while, he is supposed to be driven so he can use that time to rest, plan or even engage in other productive activities.

I see Peter Obi as a man who does not know how to delegate duties to subordinates and would rather do it by himself.

That is not a sign of a good administrator and never a sign of humility.

Peter Obi is majoring on MINOR, and minoring on the MAJOR.

A leader should not be pennywise and pounds foolish.

Because you don't want to give out 200, you carry your load yourself and get tired for real work....it is well o.

But he has more money than all your generation. He's prudent. Study the life of Warren Buffet, one of the most successful investors in the world and say he is stingy.

Na una when get free money or thief money dey show off

1 Like

Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Psoul(m): 12:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
As soon as he got in contact with Peter Obi,
He became Perfectly Obidient
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Benmob: 12:06pm On Jun 07, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

And your brain is daft so that it cannot tell you that I am not saying others dont have skeletons in their closet. The point I am making is that you make him look like a saint and promoting him.

I dont have any wahala with him going to the campaign ground and winning...but una heads no correct for using humility and good deeds as the main criteria for becoming the president of Nigeria.

If you dont get the message, una go cry for many years. If you like insult me...I just know that you OBItuary Pandora is a fraud also. And a fraud who pretends to be a saint is a terrible, disgusting, and unfortunate fraud. Obi Pandora is a fraud
cry for what,many % of south east don't care about president come from any side,it just our politicians and ohnaneza are just shouting is south east turn. Abeg carry ur presidency commot, let be ask u wat benefit of u gain for all diz presidency yet d country go still continue to they doom.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by achicares(m): 12:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
Mossadd:
Obi is a very good candidate no doubt about that he would have gotten my vote and that of my family and friends I can convince but he is contesting in a wrong party I can't go and waste my time under the sun to vote for someone he and his family believe before he even picked LP ticket that he will loose the election. obi and kwankwazo will be fighting for third and fourth position in general election and that's the fact the only credible candidate left in a party that also have bright chance of winning is osibanjo if Tinubu get apc tickets no hope for Nigerians as they must choose between PABLO ESCOBER Tinubu and ATIKU ANINI

And certainly, this your believe is what you must have been selling to people.
You have already seen how the future will be.
If David was made the king of Israel by election, someone like you would have said, "I'm not going to waist my time on someone, who has spent all his life in the bush as a common shepherd".
Now, there are millions, who're reasoning this way. If these millions should cast their votes to that party..........,
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
Benmob:
cry for what,many % of south east don't care about president come from any side,it just our politicians and ohnaneza are just shouting is south east turn. Abeg carry ur presidency commot, let be ask u wat benefit of u gain for all diz presidency yet d country go still continue to they doom.
Obi Pandora is a fraud.
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Benmob: 12:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Obi Pandora is a fraud.
u be d fraud self
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
Benmob:
u be d fraud self
Obi Pandora is a fraud. Zombies. grin
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Benmob: 1:05pm On Jun 07, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Obi Pandora is a fraud. Zombies. grin
u are d fraud na even with obi are u happy now grin tongue cry
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Bigheart007: 1:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
Sunmolar:
Is that equal to humility? When you can make the one carrying bag smile & blessed with money?

Must he carry your bag before you can make him smile and blessed with money?
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by savenigeria1: 1:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
Mossadd:
Obi is a very good candidate no doubt about that he would have gotten my vote and that of my family and friends I can convince but he is contesting in a wrong party I can't go and waste my time under the sun to vote for someone he and his family believe before he even picked LP ticket that he will loose the election. obi and kwankwazo will be fighting for third and fourth position in general election and that's the fact the only credible candidate left in a party that also have bright chance of winning is osibanjo if Tinubu get apc tickets no hope for Nigerians as they must choose between PABLO ESCOBER Tinubu and ATIKU ANINI

Sir you are making mistake for thinking this way. Millions of elites people are gathering pvc for him. People have started registering their pvc because of one Peter Obi. I went today and the crowd are too much. I want to post the videos here but the size is more than 4MB
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by chachauche(m): 1:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
The guy above is typical example of everything wrong with our country my brother, sometimes I begin to imagine if this people actually reason with their brains,what has both PDP and APC done to Nigeria that would warrant a Nigerian youth to support them. uote author=Ratuk post=113549499]

The problem of Nigeria and Nigerians is that we are not yet ready to stop suffering, that's just it. Nigeria has been getting the kind of leaders she deserves.

Look at this nonsense, for example: "A governor who carries his own bag is stingy"... because he didn't give 1k to the bag boys to carry his bag. The ones that have been giving elderly women and youth 1k at the polling units, what have they done with our lives? Nothing but looting and killing.
If he drives himself to work, so what? The Prime Minister of Britain goes around on his bicycle, the leader of a country whose visa you'll denounce your country for rides bicycles; I've watched the documentary of a president that walks to work.

Once again we're presented with a dying man, a criminal and a man who seems to have a plan... And what is this barrel talking about?[/quote]
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by NaBanga: 1:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
Nigerians lack personal responsibility. There is no desire for it. The reason you will see a landlord in America fixing their own property is because American teaches responsibility for one's self.
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by HomoDroid(m): 1:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
MY TAKE IS: Someone like this would have denied JOSEPH of Aramathia the privilege of being noted in the Bible for helping Christ bear His cross on the way to Golgotha. It's good to be humble, but there are limits.

The Bible made it clear that in life, there will forever be the Hewers of Wood and the Fetchers of Water! Imagine if everyone chooses to polish their shoes by themselves! There will be serious unemployment for the downtrodden in the society!

National economics is far above and beyond cutting costs and pruning down - it has more to do with matching costs and ensuring value for money! In my checkered career, I have observed that stingy people like Peter Obi always bring more misery than they solve! There is one that scattereth and another that withholdeth - the Bible lets us know who will be more prosperous! Our man Peter Obi appears to me like Uncle Scrooge of the famous treatise 'A Christmas Carol'

Jesus did have and used errand boys in his time. The good book also lets us realise that until rapture, there will always be the poor amongst us! I bet Uncle Obi does not use any domestic staff, cooks his own food, mows his own garden, drives himself and also keep his own gates! grin grin grin
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2022
Niorte:
Ha pastor....

Peter Obi has told us many times that he was doing that to SAVE cost, nothing like humility.

With all due respect, Peter Obi is stingy based on what I have read about him. He is not ready to give anybody anything in the name of saving cost.

While it is very good to save cost, there are some positions you get to, you will leave smaller work or assignments to FOCUS on something BIG.

I won't be surprised to see Peter Obi driving himself if he manages to become a president. He will say he is saving cost, mean while, he is supposed to be driven so he can use that time to rest, plan or even engage in other productive activities.

I see Peter Obi as a man who does not know how to delegate duties to subordinates and would rather do it by himself.

That is not a sign of a good administrator and never a sign of humility.

Peter Obi is majoring on MINOR, and minoring on the MAJOR.

A leader should not be pennywise and pounds foolish.

Because you don't want to give out 200, you carry your load yourself and get tired for real work....it is well o.

Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Timmi: 2:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
kettykings:
It seems Peter Obi will get the seat

Dream on kittykings, dream on and when you wake up, let us know if your dream come to pass. .
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Vitally123: 2:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
Thank you Rev'd. Yinka Yusuf for acknowledging the humble lesson you learnt from HE Peter Obi, without him talking to you, yet he made a great difference in your life, that's heavenly! But all those saying the ex-governor is stingy are those who sold this country out to bandits and their likes because they have no conscience. Meanwhile, Ex-governor Peter Obi will not steal to give to them, anyone that likes can go on and steal but eternity will judge them. People should please leave Peter Obi alone and face those who put their destinies in jeopardy; they all know who they are and where they are. Enough of Peter Obi this, Peter Obi that, Igbo this, Igbo that.
Meanwhile, Nigerians are highly religious people, but tribalism and greed will not allow them see justice when every other zone has ruled, yet they are playing with SE's turn, even their "God of men" are putting their faces down and looking the other way, what hypocrisy can be more than this? They will all face God very soon and explain to him. Una do well.
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by CSTRR: 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
BafanaBafana:
Extraordinary leader
You clearly don't value the future of your children.

You deserve a tinubu or atiku presidency and you will likely get it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library / Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government / What Buhari Is Not Telling Nigerians About Goodluck Jonathan – Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.