Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,183 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL (74933 Views)

APC SW Aspirants Make Progress, Narrow Consensus To Fayemi, Tinubu, Osinbajo / Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja / Amaechi, Osinbajo And Other APC Leaders Looking Visibly Defeated At APC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by Abujason: 9:01am On Jun 07, 2022
I think somebody got used twice in 2015 and 2019 like toilet tissue.

Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by Samunique(m): 9:02am On Jun 07, 2022
Naijadaily:
I hope Nigerians can see the grand plot of these greedy Northern Governors, Akeredolu and Tinubu… These people have just confirmed Orji Kalu’s stance, imagine how they sidelined all South-East candidates… This has been their plot all along .

Southeast candidates you say?

I think you PDP should be the party you people should be wailing about.

After 22yrs of being stuck to to the party, what have they done for you?

PDP chairman North, their presidential candidate North, so what are your people doing about that ?

You people don't even know what you want undecided

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by Bloggz74(m): 9:02am On Jun 07, 2022
This also exposes the fact that several actions taken by this administration in the name of "presidency " was never PMBs call.

His name was always thrown at us by close allies to have their way. Meanwhile he never was awear.

The doggedness of these APC aspirants proved we had been fooled for seven years, one more to go.

Judeerons32:
Buhari may not be a purist but he acts too sanctimonious to pick anyone today. He would rather leave the decision to the governors. If he really wanted to pick someone he would have done that earlier.
Major reason why many of his aides and relatives lost primaries.that is his nature
Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by Moorish: 9:02am On Jun 07, 2022
Just came in here with popcorn to watch southern nigerians continue to fight and biker, insulting eachother, while the silent and astute north continues to rule over all grin

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by Indispensable85(m): 9:03am On Jun 07, 2022
Ojuntana:

This guy self. If you still believe a consensus candidate will not emerge then you probably are living in a fool's paradise.
Lawan was the brain child of Buhari.
It was the govs ambush that forced his hand to play the game he just played.
I already told you the northern govs will become jittery and ready to accept anyone he brings.
All this is just moving towards that.
Though I know elrufai does not want to give up easily, but using the lawan decoy was a masterstroke.
At this eleventh hour, anyone Buhari picks is it.

I think I should stop engaging you in any meaningful conversation henceforth and please don't mention me again.

You think Buhari is a coward that can't speak for himself if he wants to anoint anyone? Was it Buni that announced Abdulahi Adamu to the party as buhari's choice? Mtcheeew. If Buhari can by himself tell the party that he has anointed Adamu Abdulahi for the chairmanship seat how come he's using proxies to mention his anointed candidate to the party? Which is more important? Chairman or his successor. Byeeeeeeeeeeeee..... please don't mention me again.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by skentelelady(f): 9:04am On Jun 07, 2022
ppogba:

Which national platform does Osinbajo have?
When you talk of a political platform or structure, you talk of the one built by the person over a period of time and not by the virtue of the position he holds.

I want to ask. What national platform did jonathan have? What state platform did he build in bayelsa before going to Aso rock? Please let's always think deeply before we drop comment. Also we should remove sentiments
Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by pharmagba: 9:05am On Jun 07, 2022
Born2Breed:
Amaechi as worked too hard to be denied the ticket. grin grin grin grin grin
He lacks leadership. quality , eloquence and charisma.
Rivers APC is in shambles
He is more of a follower.
If Amechi is chosen , forget the votes from Rivers, south South ( as Atiku will chose a south South VP), south east and half of south West
If Osinbajo is chosen he secures south West votes, Northwest and half of south South
Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by PJ123: 9:05am On Jun 07, 2022
God1000:
Osinbajo is the only true democrat here
He's the worst

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by Parachoko: 9:05am On Jun 07, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I know bro

For Garba shehu to come out and reply it, and even said his so called boasting won't give any edge in the convention

It felt like tinubu was bullying the entire north and they have to leave partisan politics and deal with him
Is so crazy how you now see Northerners as gods cheesy

North this, North that

Tinubu no send you and your gods, he bows to no one.
Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by crixlight2(m): 9:05am On Jun 07, 2022
God1000:
Osinbajo is the only true democrat here
I am okay with any of these three , what I care most is south must provide next president

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by garfield1: 9:05am On Jun 07, 2022
skentelelady:

I want to ask. What national platform did jonathan have? What state platform did he build in bayelsa before going to Aso rock? Please let's always think deeply before we drop comment. Also we should remove sentiments

Jonathan was president already when he contested in 2011 na
Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by macrodata(m): 9:06am On Jun 07, 2022
Ayed44:
So las las it's Buhari that will pick one. Not the delegates.

Buhari will pick one and the convention is over. The delegates are currently in Abuja only to waste their time.
no dollars for them. Last last, everybody go chop breakfast.

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by Guidedee(m): 9:06am On Jun 07, 2022
Some people don't know that TINUBU is the PRESIDENT while AMECHI is the VICE-PRESIDENT.
Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by Judeerons32: 9:06am On Jun 07, 2022
true.
Bloggz74:
This also exposes the fact that several actions taken by this administration in the name of "presidency " was never PMBs call.

His name was always thrown at us by close allies to have their way. Meanwhile he never was awear.

The doggedness of these APC aspirants proved we had been fooled for seven years, one more to go.

Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by Truthisunique2: 9:07am On Jun 07, 2022
Parachoko:
Is so crazy how you now see Northerners as gods cheesy

North this, North that

Tinubu no send you and your gods, he bows to no one.
joke on you

Tilumbu head when no dey finish for ground whenever he see buhari
Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by richie3384: 9:08am On Jun 07, 2022
JEWELofHELL:

https://twitter.com/THEWILLNG/status/1533958068920369152?s=19

For VP, three names were selected and osibanjo was picked.

Is History about to repeat itself again today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by naijapikin2(m): 9:08am On Jun 07, 2022
Ok... It's thinning down to the man that should be... osinbajo.mark my words
Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by bigpicture001: 9:08am On Jun 07, 2022
So these guyz don't feel the need to choose any of Igbo member as aspirant... It is well with Nigeria
Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by skentelelady(f): 9:09am On Jun 07, 2022
garfield1:

what structure didn he build for less than 2 yrs thank Osinbajo has not built better in7 years?
Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by Gozac: 9:09am On Jun 07, 2022
Indispensable85:

Too late already. I can tell you that Buhari won't pick anybody at this point. By the letter of last night he has left the process to the party delegates to elect the candidate of the party. If he wanted to pick a name he would've since done that. Lawan was the brain child of mamma daura and the cabal but the president dissociated himself from it. I don't see him picking anybody at this point. He understands that the best thing at this point is to open the floor for everyone.
The train has left you already,pele o

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by splashbaby(m): 9:10am On Jun 07, 2022
Most chaotic and senseless conventions ever.
Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by Truthisunique2: 9:10am On Jun 07, 2022
pharmagba:

He lacks leadership. quality , eloquence and charisma.
Rivers APC is in shambles
He is more of a follower.
If Amechi is chosen , forget the votes from Rivers, south South ( as Atiku will chose a south South VP), south east and half of south West
keep crying

He would lead the apc and the country

3 Likes

Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by DeOTR: 9:11am On Jun 07, 2022
Ojuntana:

Amina Muhammad?
Do the northern govs look like a joke to you?
grin grin cheesy
Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by garfield1: 9:11am On Jun 07, 2022
skentelelady:
before he was voted and became president what was his political structure?

He was deputy gov,gov.
Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by Ola4lead(m): 9:11am On Jun 07, 2022
I don't understand nairalanders, you guys will be saying whatever Buhari support always lose, so why do you all want him to support your preferred candidate?

Human will always be human
Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by splashbaby(m): 9:11am On Jun 07, 2022
No na...Igbos stand with Biafra
bigpicture001:
So these guyz don't feel the need to choose any of Igbo member as aspirant... It is well with Nigeria
Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by pharmagba: 9:11am On Jun 07, 2022
garfield1:

It's not about democrat
It's Osinbajo that can unite all fraction of the party and secure easy victory for APC
Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by OnknownSoldier: 9:12am On Jun 07, 2022
Judeerons32:
Buhari may not be a purist but he acts too sanctimonious to pick anyone today. He would rather leave the decision to the governors. If he really wanted to pick someone he would have done that earlier.
Major reason why many of his aides and relatives lost primaries.that is his nature

Exactly!
Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by Guidedee(m): 9:13am On Jun 07, 2022
Or TINUBU/LAWAN. BUT TINUBU IS OUR NEXT PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA, irrespective of the VP's region.
Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by garfield1: 9:14am On Jun 07, 2022
pharmagba:

It's not about democrat
It's Osinbajo that can unite all fraction of the party and secure easy victory for APC

With tinubu blessing.I am not sure he can do well IP north
Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by Gozac: 9:16am On Jun 07, 2022
Freerhyme1:
And it goes to CHIBUIKE AMECHI, if you know you know cheesy wink grin
I have been saying it for the past 5 months, immediately they crowned him Dan Amanar of Daura. Emir of Daura prayed: " my prayer is for God to give you higher position to serve Nigeria"
May be his prayer is coming to fulfilment. Anyway what do I know?

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by God1000(m): 9:16am On Jun 07, 2022
Uteghe:

Be quiet �
lol, this is the time to talk bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Governor Wike Disgraced Himself Today / Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) / Soldiers Spotted On Building Guarding President Tinubu At Eid Ground (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.