Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,110 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL (74928 Views)

APC SW Aspirants Make Progress, Narrow Consensus To Fayemi, Tinubu, Osinbajo / Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja / Amaechi, Osinbajo And Other APC Leaders Looking Visibly Defeated At APC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by MartinsD12(m): 9:45am On Jun 07, 2022
JEWELofHELL:

https://twitter.com/THEWILLNG/status/1533958068920369152?s=19
Fake names , medicine after death, remember buhari said if you mentioned his candidate they will fight him , now buhari has told adamu who his candidate is for nwc members to be aware, even the nwc is divided on who they support, but one thing is certain no body Will go against buhari preferred candidate lawan , remember what northern governor's did they first of all endorse power shift to south just to calm down the South let it not look like the northern governor's gang up against the south then they will say they will have done their best but the president preferred someone else and nobody will go against the president wise, remember elufia son tweeted few days ago that his father elrufia told him whom the president is backing but he won't say it and remember elrufia is a top cabal and very close to the president, now adamu even chased journalist and remember members of the nwc complained of adamu doesn't carry them along which he replied them that he is sorry but that he is on a mission, right the mission is complete. And I love what is happening southwest wanted to out smart south south and southeast carrying everything on their head as if presidency is their birth rate, when it comes to apc it's on record that south east lead two parties to apc , tinubu only led action congress and if you talk of action congress don't forget that ngige was part of the chieftain of Action congress, okorocha rochas they are fighting now led apga to that APC merger, ogbonnaya onu led nnpc to apc , so south east play major role in formation of apc I don't see the reason south west should be feeling like they own everything in apc , I love what the north did to south west claiming they are wise .

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by pharmagba: 9:48am On Jun 07, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
how did u reach that conclusion?
Wike is still in charge of Rivers
APC has never had Rivers it's only when Amechi ported and thereafter things return to status quo even with federal might of Amaechi.
All Atiku need is a south South VP and PDP grabs South south

With Osinbajo South West is already secured then the battle for the other regions can begin
Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by Powersurge: 9:48am On Jun 07, 2022
Hoelujohn:
If it's my name and Tinubu's name that was submitted, I am sure that Buhari will settle for me. That is how hard it is for Buhari to support Tinubu

Assuming Buhari is sane and reasons logically. But we all know that contrary is true.
Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by Gozac: 9:48am On Jun 07, 2022
Truthisunique2:
buhari Sabi the game

Osinbajo would tomorrow reconcile with tinubu, it won't take 2days

Where they not already holding series of failed meetings together, what then would it take him to reconcile with tinubu after getting ticket since na tinubu get control of his region
Guy, you are one of my best political analysts in this forum to be frank with you
Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by Winters23: 9:48am On Jun 07, 2022
VULCAN:
How can a Judas "Win it"

A man that used Rivers State money to help install Buhari.

God Forbid.

Nobody that made major inputs to the emergence of a formerly rejected stone like Buhari should get the throne!

That right there is exactly why he worn
Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by Habeyy(m): 9:58am On Jun 07, 2022
pharmagba:

It's not about democrat
It's Osinbajo that can unite all fraction of the party and secure easy victory for APC
bro u Sabi politics
No need arguing with them
In few hours time
When Osinbajo wins
Let them go and change it
Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by Johnny147147: 9:58am On Jun 07, 2022
Winters23:
Amechi is more marketable than Tinubu and Osinbajo.

An Amechi is more acceptable than Atiku nationwide

An Amechi will unite north and south

An Amechi is everything Jonathan could’ve been but never was

Amechi is winning it!

Thank goodness we still have sensible people around

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by Truthisunique2: 9:58am On Jun 07, 2022
Almunjid:

choose (chooses, present participle choosing; past chose, past participle chosen)
correction noted
Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by Gozac: 9:59am On Jun 07, 2022
pharmagba:

Truth is bitter , Amechi cannot secure even Rives state votes not to talk of the south South votes
By the time he wins the primary you will know that blood is thicker than water. Let him win first and watch the robust campaigns that will follow. Amaechi will sweep SS and SE votes.
Our prayers is that he succeeds as he has all it takes to bring victory for APC

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by Gozac: 10:00am On Jun 07, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Infact make he no get one votes in south south sef

He would defeat the ambition of the druglord that can win his region
Don't mind that bitter soul, Amaechi will clear SS and SE votes
Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by pharmagba: 10:02am On Jun 07, 2022
Gozac:

By the time he wins the primary you will know that blood is thicker than water. Let him win first and watch the robust campaigns that will follow. Amaechi will sweep SS and SE votes.
Our prayers is that he succeeds as he has all it takes to bring victory for APC
Stop deceiving yourself
Majority of south South and south east governor are PDP
They will deliver their regions to Atiku
Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by Gozac: 10:06am On Jun 07, 2022
VULCAN:
How can a Judas "Win it"

A man that used Rivers State money to help install Buhari.

God Forbid.

Nobody that made major inputs to the emergence of a formerly rejected stone like Buhari should get the throne!

Your opinion anyway, once he gets the nomination, we will swing into action to ensure that we get you on our side and deliver your booth for us.
Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by baretalk: 10:06am On Jun 07, 2022
This primitive dirty APC politics...is Buhari the owner of Nigeria?
Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by Maverick777: 10:08am On Jun 07, 2022
[q

He has scam a lots of people here with a touching heart story, he even add a video to it to fool a lot of people's please try to ignore him he has already make a millions of naira here on nairaland by scamming a lots of people's their hard earned money[/quote]
okay, nice observation.

but, if I may, what's in all this for you? cos this is not the first time you're posting such here...
I'm guessing you fell a victim OR...
Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by Maverick777: 10:09am On Jun 07, 2022
iiifedimma:
anthony m okeke also known as Faith S. H, he just opened another account today with plewin he is a very notorious scammers on nairaland. He has been busted on several occasions. Don't fall in to a victims of him with your hard earned money please, he is well popular here as a greatest scammer on nairaland please be warn

Below is how anthony M okeke Faith S.H, the scammer operates he has scam a lot of people here their hard earned money don't send a penny to him again if you loved yourself because he is a confirmed fraudsters

-He will always create an account with a pitiable moniker like SolicitHelp, praygrace, blessings, sisters and so on

-He will then target interesting topics that may likely hit front page and drop a good comment that will get him so many likes and shares.

-In the night around 8pm to 10pm, he will change his gender to female to gather pity and edit the post he made in the morning with a pitiable story of how he is suffering from septicemia. He will alter the spelling of septicemia by adding either r, c or h so that one cannot search and find him using the search bar

-The next day, the previous posts are deleted and he creates another account and the cycle continues always because he never get tired of scamming people here

He has scam a lots of people here with a touching heart story, he even add a video to it to fool a lot of people's please try to ignore him he has already make a millions of naira here on nairaland by scamming a lots of people's their hard earned money

okay, nice observation.

but, if I may, what's in all this for you? cos this is not the first time you're posting such here...
I'm guessing you fell a victim OR...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by Gozac: 10:09am On Jun 07, 2022
ComeToJesus:
Anyone that Buhary picks will be worse than his regime .You can't give what you don't have
Lies from the pit of hell
Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by Swissgoldenpro(m): 10:13am On Jun 07, 2022
Who will be picked now?
Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by Gozac: 10:14am On Jun 07, 2022
pharmagba:

Stop deceiving yourself
Majority of south South and south east governor are PDP
They will deliver their regions to Atiku
Just sit back and relax and watch the game
Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by Indispensable85(m): 10:15am On Jun 07, 2022
Gozac:

The train has left you already,pele o

Your weeping will be long this night. Una Still dey wait for anointing oil wen convention don commence already. U go wait tire until u lose weight. Ur tears just begun
Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by bennytrips27(m): 10:15am On Jun 07, 2022
Hoelujohn:
If it's my name and Tinubu's name that was submitted, I am sure that Buhari will settle for me. That is how hard it is for Buhari to support Tinubu

You know nothing about politics.
Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by pharmagba: 10:16am On Jun 07, 2022
Gozac:

Just sit back and relax and watch the game

Amechi has no electoral value in his region, then where will he have his value from?
Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by Bimpe29: 10:23am On Jun 07, 2022
Hoelujohn:
You must really be kidding. grin grin grin
Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by searchlight: 10:24am On Jun 07, 2022
Zico5:
He who God has blessed no one can pull him down. It's getting clear now. Tinubu they hate with passion is carrying on gracefully. Before 3 hours again they will prune it to 2 and jagaban will still be there. You guys from South east should go and sit down. Tinubu no be your mate. He will put all of u where u belong. Call him any name, it doesn't change the fact that u are not relevant in the politics of this country. The best u can be is ministers. Let the game begins.
Zico5 is your user name, I will soon come for you.
Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by Jdbrasco2: 10:29am On Jun 07, 2022
Good, Umahia should not distract Obi. We move
Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by shadrach77: 10:30am On Jun 07, 2022
slivertongue:
Too many stories about one convention. I thought the governors were against consensus
I wonder oh! They should finish the thing quickly and allow everyone to rest from these different stories
Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:32am On Jun 07, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Buhari no go open eye choose tinubu, he won't choose osinbajo the tilumbu urchin

It's really interesting how buhari is now dealing with the northern governors headed by our men bagudu and lalong

They are the only organized group with access to him at the moment and urchins don't know they are doing buhari script

You give too much credit to Booboo.

If he's so damn smart, why is Nigeria in such a mess?
Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by Born2Breed(f): 10:38am On Jun 07, 2022
pharmagba:

He lacks leadership. quality , eloquence and charisma.
Rivers APC is in shambles
He is more of a follower.
If Amechi is chosen , forget the votes from Rivers, south South ( as Atiku will chose a south South VP), south east and half of south West
If Osinbajo is chosen he secures south West votes, Northwest and half of south South

shocked
Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by fof1: 10:42am On Jun 07, 2022
JEWELofHELL:

https://twitter.com/THEWILLNG/status/1533958068920369152?s=19

Tinubu should be Dropped... or he will be Late in Office like Yar'dua... This I saw long ago... But...Not my Words
Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by chrisxxx(m): 10:44am On Jun 07, 2022
donjazet:
Vote Peter Obi. He's the right man for the job.
Nice people sell icecream and pop corn.
Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by luluman: 10:47am On Jun 07, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Buhari no go open eye choose tinubu, he won't choose osinbajo the tilumbu urchin

It's really interesting how buhari is now dealing with the northern governors headed by our men bagudu and lalong

They are the only organized group with access to him at the moment and urchins don't know they are doing buhari script

And when did Buhari reveal his intentions to you? Better stop deceiving yourself
Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by Testimony1988(m): 10:47am On Jun 07, 2022
Tinubu will win base on popularity amongst the delegates, but if President Buhari will pick, he may decide to pick Prof Yemi Osinbajo, but to me, he does not have a political base like Mr Tinubu has.
Re: APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL by Gozac: 10:48am On Jun 07, 2022
Indispensable85:

Your weeping will be long this night. Una Still dey wait for anointing oil wen convention don commence already. U go wait tire until u lose weight. Ur tears just begun
Okay ooooo grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Governor Wike Disgraced Himself Today / Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) / Soldiers Spotted On Building Guarding President Tinubu At Eid Ground (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.