Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,380 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

I Will not only Write An ATS-friendly CV but also Help You With Job Applications - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Will not only Write An ATS-friendly CV but also Help You With Job Applications (201 Views)

How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? / Download 100% Customized And Ats-friendly CV Templates. / How To Follow-Up On Job Applications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will not only Write An ATS-friendly CV but also Help You With Job Applications by kippa(m): 8:55am On Jun 07, 2022
If you’re serious about landing that dream job within 45 days or less, then this is a system that’ll work for you. This system takes away completely two hustles from your shoulders.

You know that in the modern job hunting space, one CV cannot fit all. For every job vacancy, you need a new CV or at least a tweak to go with it. This can be quite daunting and stressful. But that’s not all. Nowadays, most big organizations use a robot to sort CVs they’ve received from hundreds to thousands of applicants. This means that many CVs, including yours may not make it through the ATS - that monster!

That means you’ll need a stellar CV- one that is ATS friendly and crafted to make you stand out from your competition.

To achieve your dream of landing that big job in Nigeria today, you need to constantly apply for those job vacancies. Imagine that you have to apply to at least 20 job vacancies in Nigeria each week to stand the chance to land a job interview. That requires a lot of effort and time..and the bad news is that in most cases you won’t even get a reply from your application.

Why You Won't Be Shortlisted For A Job Interview!
You might wonder why you don’t get to hear from a prospective employer after submitting your application.

The ATS is a big factor when it comes to hiring in big organizations where the big money is. If your CV isn’t optimized with the right keywords, design and other metrics to impact the ATS, your job applications are never actually seen by a real person.
I can help with all of these and more. Check this out: https://cvbox.com.ng/freelancer/kippa-expert or hit me @ 0818 399 1405

(1) (Reply)

Post Benin Jobs Here / Van Driver / Loan Officer/ Relationship Officer @shomolu,iju-ishuga, Cele-ijesha, Ajegunle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.