Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates (44399 Views)

Oyo PDP Releases Names Of National Delegates / Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances / Breakdown Of Politicians Whose Certificates Of Return Were Withdrawn By INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by spencekat(m): 9:56am On Jun 07, 2022
SensualMan:
I want to respectfully thank all UMU Igbo, home and abroad, for all our efforts in ensuring that Tinubu or any yoruba NEVER smells Aso ROCK, ever again.
Our heart chest beat is being able to send Tinubu back to Iragbiji.

I thank Ndi igbo World wide.
I thank Umu CHINEKE world wide.

Igbo Amaka!
Wetin concern Ndi Igbo with Tinubu emergence?
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by SensualMan: 9:59am On Jun 07, 2022
spencekat:
Wetin concern Ndi Igbo with Tinubu emergence?
Because we are ensuring he NEVER emerges and he won't. NEVER!
We are playing National politics now.
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by excel101(m): 10:00am On Jun 07, 2022
post=113553801:
Till the very last minute as we have been saying for the past 7 years,
We are still standing with Our Amiable STARBOY, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, until the party say otherwise.

The only good thing in this is that, no matter what, it is a win-win situation for progressives.
Whomever the party field will defeat Atiku before 11am on election day.
Hands down.
Dis better Nigeria ehn, We must get am by fire, no matter what the enemies of the country say.
Any animal that call our darling nation a zoo.
Y'all will be shamed las las.

GOD bless Nigeria.
They might field Tinubu. Eventually, the race for first runners up would be between Tinubu and Atiku, then Obi Kpererempe for the President.
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by Swissgoldenpro(m): 10:01am On Jun 07, 2022
Hmm this is really a tough game
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 07, 2022
Millimann:
They are busy fighting in the semi-finals while Atiku and Obi are already in the finals.

The person below me is projecting that Tinubu has the Katsina delegates in his kitty. In other words Tinubu is Buhari's preferred candidate. And the same Tinubu was ranting against Buhari few days ago.

Wonders shall never end.

My brother, some people will drop out of Champions League and join those in Europa, while some that finish last will drop out of the race kpata kpata. Time will tell.

Just like how Wartford already in final but Liverpool and ManCity fighting in semi-final. One of them only need to qualify to that final and destroy Wartford you know right?

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by Millimann: 10:04am On Jun 07, 2022
[quote author=olabright31 post=113554617][/quote]

Okay bro.

I appreciate you the way you state your points objectively. Let's see how it goes.
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by spencekat(m): 10:04am On Jun 07, 2022
SensualMan:
Because we are ensuring he NEVER emerges and he won't. NEVER!
We are playing National politics now.
It is none of Igbos' business.
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by Kindledlight(m): 10:05am On Jun 07, 2022
Now someone should tell me how ASIWAJU isn’t gonna win this one??

Personally am looking beyond this primary election.

Na general elections come February next year dey my mind. grin grin grin
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by Chamberlin1983(m): 10:05am On Jun 07, 2022
You are real ptriot. I join you in wishing our darling nation the very best. All the enemies will be shamed and will bury their heads in shame.
God bless our country.
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by odomanis: 10:05am On Jun 07, 2022
Jesuschristus:
Its easy win for Tinubu if they should vote, thats why they are trying all means to use consensus. The south east is the biggest loser in this game, they want to be the spoiler with their lowest delegates.. Lol

Lowest delegates that you conspired to achieve without knowing that sometime the south will need the number. You see your life now ?
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by SensualMan: 10:05am On Jun 07, 2022
spencekat:
It is none of Igbos' business.
It is. It is payback time.
We have been docile enough.
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by gadgethead: 10:06am On Jun 07, 2022
LagosG:
People were murdered in cold blood unprovoked just day before yesterday and as usual... Nigerian media has forgotten all about it. Even the Yankee wey everyone dey condemn because of their gun laws, anytime there's fatal gun violence, na wetin the media go talk about until there's a suspect in custody. Even the person's court trial will be televised so the victims and their families can have closure.

Spits

That's why Nigeria will forever remain in the abyss of underdevelopment. What you pointed out is far reaching, even people who have looted billions are still talking because there is no accountability. The worst is the people themselves....it's like people have quickly moved on... people who should be out on the streets, like citizens of other countries who really want change, are busy doing the same thing again and again, fighting over the same structure that is destroying the country. Anyone who thinks that APC or PDP will bring the much needed solution , is got another think coming
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by Freerhyme1(m): 10:11am On Jun 07, 2022
Giving some people false hope, keep doing online calculations while the real calculations will give some people high BP
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by eldoradoxx: 10:12am On Jun 07, 2022
Do delegates vote region by regiotn to any particular aspirant? For instance would every delegate in North West vote let's say Tinubu or Amechi? Or would every delegate from say South South vote let's say Fayemi or Tinubu. I think the individual strength of the respective aspirants and their capacity to win more delegates to their side counts, not the number of delegates per region.
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by ChuksHills(m): 10:14am On Jun 07, 2022
Umedia:
Attached is the breakdown of National Delegates of the APC

Buhari is a wise man, he already has a preferred aspirant but does not want it to look like he is dictating for the party that is why he is involving everybody on it for it to be a collective thing. Out of the three names submitted to he his preferred candidate is there that's just the tactics.
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 07, 2022
Millimann:
They are busy fighting in the semi-finals while Atiku and Obi are already in the finals.

The person below me is projecting that Tinubu has the Katsina delegates in his kitty. In other words Tinubu is Buhari's preferred candidate. And the same Tinubu was ranting against Buhari few days ago.

Wonders shall never end.

My brother, some people will drop out of Champions League and join those in Europa, while some that finish last will drop out of the race kpata kpata. Time will tell.
Swears apc is in serious soup, heard they are even planning to pair that cocaine addict amaechi with lawan
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by BenzEne1(m): 10:15am On Jun 07, 2022
Millimann:

Wonders shall never end.

Never said Europa League btw. Obi is not going to win the SE.

Seriously though, Ibos shot themselves in the foot. They are a disunited house and they are complaining about non inclusiveness at the national level. Why not speak with one voice as a region like the northerners do. Why didn't every other last ibo contestant collapse their structure to Obey OBIdiently (like you guys put it). In this race only unity of purpose will get you there. If they had done that or even thrown their weight behind Wike, we'll be talking about a different thing now. Truth is LP won't do Obi any good, sorry to say.
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by Bimpe29: 10:15am On Jun 07, 2022
Why such a huge disparity in the numbers of APC's delegate in comparison with that of PDP?
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by BenzEne1(m): 10:16am On Jun 07, 2022
eldoradoxx:
Do delegates vote region by regiotn to any particular aspirant? For instance would every delegate in North West vote let's say Tinubu or Amechi? Or would every delegate from say South South vote let's say Fayemi or Tinubu. I think the individual strength of the respective aspirants and their capacity to win more delegates to their side counts, not the number of delegates per region.

Yeah, also throwing the financial capacity of the contestants in that mix, cause it's going to be raining dollars just like the PDP primaries. Fingers crossed ��
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by eeetuk(m): 10:17am On Jun 07, 2022
Don't believe this polling numbers. The numbers allocated to some aspirants are so dishonest. For an example, Godswill Akpabio is projected to Win all 93 delegate votes from Akwa Ibom state-- which I think it is a big lie.

All Akwa Ibom state delegates should go to vice president Osinbayo.
But Wil see!
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by ChuksHills(m): 10:17am On Jun 07, 2022
Umedia:
Attached is the breakdown of National Delegates of the APC

There will be no voting because Buhari does want dollar to rain. They will just announce the consensus name.
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by blancsn1: 10:18am On Jun 07, 2022
But you are not worried about pastors that pound babies, those that feast in human flesh n those that lay church found with several dead bodies. Can you miserable soul see that your wretch of a life is doomed with irredeemable bigotry now

Image123:
Winner cheesy. i wonder what pastor Bakare would preach next Sunday. i wonder how people still go to his church to listen to his political analysis that he calls prophecy.
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by ppogba: 10:19am On Jun 07, 2022
ChuksHills:

Buhari is a wise man, he already has a preferred aspirant but does not want it to look like he is dictating for the party that is why he is involving everybody on it for it to be a collective thing. Out of the three names submitted to he his preferred candidate is there that's just the tactics.

Buhari cannot determine who the delegates will vote for. Same way Governors cannot determine that. That is why Buhari was clamouring for consensus. At this point now, all mallam to their kettle.
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by spencekat(m): 10:22am On Jun 07, 2022
SensualMan:
It is. It is payback time.
We have been docile enough.
I am not sure you are an Igbo.
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by KingGBsky(m): 10:23am On Jun 07, 2022
Peter Obi is the only way out of this nonsense PDP and APC. I thought people on nairaland are scholars?
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by SensualMan: 10:26am On Jun 07, 2022
spencekat:
I am not sure you are an Igbo.
Nwa Afor Igbo!
EgoMbute1 na London.
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by Kendo999: 10:33am On Jun 07, 2022
Today na today grin
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by MetaPhysical: 10:33am On Jun 07, 2022
post=113553796:
And here the feelers we are getting from Abuja at the moment from the people at the venue.
This came in few seconds ago.
A projected outcomes before the end of the day.

A better Nigeria is all we want at [/b]
Anything to move our Darling nation forward is what we have on heart.
We have no other country to call our own.

[b]Our stand for the past 7 years is still standing,
You can see it at the next post below.

Lol. There is no pollster of repute called New York International. Infact, no pollster, even of repute, can remotely accurately forecast outcome of this primary. People on the ground cannot forecast outcome, much less someone 3000 miles away.

That publication is part of the intrigues both sides are using to create pressure and influence rigging. Throw America in there to make it sound credible and legitimate....
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:36am On Jun 07, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Lol. There is no pollster of repute called New York International. Infact, no pollster, even of repute, can remotely accurately forecast outcome of this primary. People on the ground cannot forecast outcome, much less someone 3000 miles away.

That publication is part of the intrigues both sides are using to create pressure and influence rigging. Throw America in there to make it sound credible and legitimate....
........and you make a lotta sense here truly.
We will know the final outcome before the end of today.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 07, 2022
PossibleG:
the truth is that tinubu does not need all this things he’s doing he should be the one backing fashola or osibanjo…but this baba nor wan gree …
he is too selfish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Onnoghen Convicted, Banned From Holding Public Office For 10 Years. / ICC Investigates Oba Of Lagos For Anti-igbo Remarks / My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.