Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates (44388 Views)

Oyo PDP Releases Names Of National Delegates / Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances / Breakdown Of Politicians Whose Certificates Of Return Were Withdrawn By INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by Agwotulumbe(f): 9:32am On Jun 07, 2022
a mere academic exercise

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by Way4orward: 9:32am On Jun 07, 2022
Nonsense
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by Crusadee: 9:32am On Jun 07, 2022
grin the
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by mrvitalis(m): 9:32am On Jun 07, 2022
Lawal has 285 guaranteed from south east

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by OreoPaschal(m): 9:32am On Jun 07, 2022
Umedia:
Attached is the breakdown of National Delegates of the APC

I cannot help but feel bad for SouthEast. The marginalisation is way too much. cry cry

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by adewale2011(m): 9:32am On Jun 07, 2022
All is Well

I design Letterhead, Logo, CAC REG. Est. DM for Business
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by bekeechidi(m): 9:32am On Jun 07, 2022
Ok na cool
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by Throwback: 9:32am On Jun 07, 2022
Emi lo kan!

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by Mooh247: 9:32am On Jun 07, 2022
North West/ SouthWest kolabo
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by Kingpele(m): 9:33am On Jun 07, 2022
Useless party any one buharia support is losing this election come 2023..when a failure support you u are bound to fail
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 07, 2022
The north will prefer osinbajo or amaechi because of v.p slot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by otokx(m): 9:34am On Jun 07, 2022
Today na today.
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by hapholaby: 9:35am On Jun 07, 2022
Do you have a Git or similar repo for this data?
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by Hollyharjii: 9:36am On Jun 07, 2022
Mehn! This thing dey sweet me for body, getting interesting
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by woleabayo(f): 9:36am On Jun 07, 2022
this is interesting
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by seguntijan(m): 9:36am On Jun 07, 2022
Tinubu has been a fighter, he has been fighting establishments. Dem no won dey always give am. AD/Afenifere elders no won give am. Obasanjo no won give am. Jonathan no won give am. Even Buhari no won give am. Certainly, Adamu Abdullahi no won give am. Each and every damn time, he fought like hell for the shit and grab am ni. Are you ready to fight for the shit and snatch it? Can you do 25 long years of working, toiling, winning, losing, investing, and building to get to this point of being an "entitled bastard"?Are you ready?

Bola Ahmed Tinubu still remain the strongest southerner to fight Atiku, Fulani and the North combined. Look at the plot twist everywhere in the Party. If BAT is not strong he would have been served breakfast, Man was way ahead of the gimmicks. He did his assignment right. I can only hope they don't end up killing him just like they did to Abiola when they see that he's unbeatable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by okuta007: 9:37am On Jun 07, 2022
If i were Tinubu I will invest N100 Billion to sponsor a military coup to take over power and install me as president - don’t waste any more money on election …. this was why Abiola sponsored a military coup to take over from Shagari because after financing the NPN from 1978-1983, Shagari failed to give him the ticket and told him that by 1987, His Vice, Alex Ekwueme will succeed him- Abiola felt duped and invited IBB to seize power - like Abiola like Tinubu because Asiwaju is getting duped right now! Na minitary cue go end this wahala i dey see so, like if i no win, we scatter the democracy and trust me - Buhari wants the military to end democracy in Nigeria!
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by Petacephas: 9:37am On Jun 07, 2022
Tinubu has everything under his armpit . 90% of south and midlebelt delegates willcue behind him. He will still get some from north. Let him just relax. Am not APC supporter but because of the gang up against this man, he will succeed against them all. Peter Obi all the way. I no get time for party, na person I de vote. I don dust my PVC keep de wait.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by Safyqueen: 9:37am On Jun 07, 2022
Tinubu all the way. The man has paid his dues.
He has everything. You can be celebrating Pelosi, Trump, Biden and say Tinubu is too old. That's hypocrisy.
His haters has finally made me to love him. Almost 10 threads on the man on this nairaland everyday. Haba.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by Raychee(f): 9:38am On Jun 07, 2022
So much fuss. Let them just get it over with and allow us hear word biko.
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by SoNature(m): 9:39am On Jun 07, 2022
Jesuschristus:
Its easy win for Tinubu if they should vote, thats why they are trying all means to use consensus. The south east is the biggest loser in this game, they want to be the spoiler with their lowest delegates.. Lol

Tinubu's biggest challenge is not the South East, but Muhammadu Buhari.

Besides, the South East has the least number of states per region in Nigeria.
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by Hunter12: 9:39am On Jun 07, 2022
A young married man with a wife and a son. I do tutorial and assignment for undergraduate students but I've being struggling financially since the beginning of this ASUU strike. I borrowed from loan app to pay another loan app and I'm in serious debt right now which is making me contemplating suicide. I am not begging for money but give me a rewarding job. I hold a master's degree in Microbiology. Willing to relocate from Kwara state
christianamanzanita@gmail.com
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 07, 2022
PossibleG:
Buhari is playing the same game tinubu played with ambode ..just that now buhari is playing that game on tinubu .had it been tinubu get sense he would have bought form for fashola instead of himself .
if Fashola had a chance to vote today, he will vote Osibanjo.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by iTommysco: 9:39am On Jun 07, 2022
This is how to know a failure APC is failed
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by SensualMan: 9:40am On Jun 07, 2022
I want to respectfully thank all UMU Igbo, home and abroad, for all our efforts in ensuring that Tinubu or any yoruba NEVER smells Aso ROCK, ever again.
Our heart chest beat is being able to send Tinubu back to Iragbiji.

I thank Ndi igbo World wide.
I thank Umu CHINEKE world wide.

Igbo Amaka!
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by SeekerOfPekus: 9:40am On Jun 07, 2022
Breakdown of next millionaires

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by toujurs: 9:40am On Jun 07, 2022
Esseite:
Lawan is the only Northern candidate, while you have over 7 southern candidates due to greed...
They don't know yet, i laugh at the stupidity of the south, if they think they would be given a ticket grin. Its even tinubu i pity most

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 07, 2022
franciskaine:
if Fashola had a chance to vote today, hw will vote Osibanjo.
the truth is that tinubu does not need all this things he’s doing he should be the one backing fashola or osibanjo…but this baba nor wan gree …

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by Emmypure: 9:41am On Jun 07, 2022
I am Igbo, but I don't know what tinubu did to Igbo people to warrant the kind of hate he gets from them.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by Lightorder: 9:41am On Jun 07, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
This breakdown looks very good.

E dey sweet me for body.

I am patiently waiting to show some children of hate and perdition pepper on this Nairaland.

oga , we have gone past that rubbish you are posting!!!!! Nigeria is not safe, Nigeria is in a mess. Owo massacre hasn’t thought you a single thing. It means you are a serial foolish man. You have not understood who the children of hate are. This is what you were doing in 2015 that ended even in a mess . Sorry. Keep goofing around

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Onnoghen Convicted, Banned From Holding Public Office For 10 Years. / Ike Ekweremadu Explains Why They Fought At The NASS Today / Dino Melaye: Yahaya Bello, My Fraudulent Governor Bags 419 Award (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.