Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates (44378 Views)

Oyo PDP Releases Names Of National Delegates / Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances / Breakdown Of Politicians Whose Certificates Of Return Were Withdrawn By INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by toujurs: 9:41am On Jun 07, 2022
SeekerOfPekus:
Breakdown of next millionaires
I swear grin grin, As in ehn serious business, only God knows how much, tinubu shared.
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by yusufmurry: 9:41am On Jun 07, 2022
Esseite:
Lawan is the only Northern candidate, while you have over 7 southern candidates due to greed...

No mind them. Greedy people. SELFISH PEOPLE

Them go still lose to North
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by TenQ: 9:43am On Jun 07, 2022
post=113553796:
And here the feelers we are getting from Abuja at the moment from the people at the venue.
This came in few seconds ago.
A projected outcomes before the end of the day.

A better Nigeria is all we want at [/b]
Anything to move our Darling nation forward is what we have on heart.
We have no other country to call our own.

[b]Our stand for the past 7 years is still standing,
You can see it at the next post below.
If I was Tinubu I will step aside at the last minute for someone else.
The humiliation will be too much as he will get a distant second. The North at the last minute always vote enblock AND they will do so for their consensus candidate who will be between
1. Lawan
2. Oshinbajo
3. Amaechi

The Fulani Oligarchy hate Tinubu like a plague.
Bye-bye Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by toujurs: 9:43am On Jun 07, 2022
seguntijan:
Tinubu has been a fighter, he has been fighting establishments. Dem no won dey always give am. AD/Afenifere elders no won give am. Obasanjo no won give am. Jonathan no won give am. Even Buhari no won give am. Certainly, Adamu Abdullahi no won give am. Each and every damn time, he fought like hell for the shit and grab am ni. Are you ready to fight for the shit and snatch it? Can you do 25 long years of working, toiling, winning, losing, investing, and building to get to this point of being an "entitled bastard"?Are you ready?

Bola Ahmed Tinubu still remain the strongest southerner to fight Atiku, Fulani and the North combined. Look at the plot twist everywhere in the Party. If BAT is not strong he would have been served breakfast, Man was way ahead of the gimmicks. He did his assignment right. I can only hope they don't end up killing him just like they did to Abiola when they see that he's unbeatable
Oga shut up abeg, just shut up. You too talk. Watch and see the magic that would happen, you talk too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by emmykk(m): 9:43am On Jun 07, 2022
Pauldollars:

North West and South West has the bulk of Nigeria's voting population

So win north west and south west only and think if presidency will get to you.

Beside there are more igbo in Lagos than yorubas in Anambra so those votes you are claiming are from other region.

Mugu without thought
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by toujurs: 9:44am On Jun 07, 2022
TenQ:

If I was Tinubu I will step aside at the last minute for someone else.
The humiliation will be too much as he will get a distant second. The North at the last minute always vote enblock AND they will do so for their consensus candidate who will be between
1. Lawan
2. Oshinbajo
3. Amaechi

The Fulani Oligarchy hate Tinubu like a plague.
Bye-bye Tinubu
They don't know yet, and they just keep pushing tinubu. I laugh in chinese grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by Slynation(m): 9:45am On Jun 07, 2022
Abeg ehh...when did Kaduna State Joined North West
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by BJanta: 9:46am On Jun 07, 2022
Jesuschristus:
Its easy win for Tinubu if they should vote, thats why they are trying all means to use consensus. The south east is the biggest loser in this game, they want to be the spoiler with their lowest delegates.. Lol

Indolent fools they are woeful loosers they'll ever be.
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by Pauldollars(m): 9:47am On Jun 07, 2022
emmykk:

So win north west and south west only and think if presidency will get to you.

Beside there are more igbo in Lagos than yorubas in Anambra so those votes you are claiming are from other region.

Mugu without thought

Shut up Mr. Man.
Igbo people don't vote during elections. They go to their shops. That's why North West and South West have always determined who becomes President.
North East will always vote whoever North West votes for, same with North Central.

South East votes don't usually count bcoz they can decide to do SIT AT HOME on election day

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by anonymuz(m): 9:47am On Jun 07, 2022
LagosG:
People were murdered in cold blood unprovoked just day before yesterday and as usual... Nigerian media has forgotten all about it.

Even the Yankee wey everyone dey condemn because of their gun laws, anytime there's fatal gun violence, na wetin the media go talk about until there's a suspect in custody. Even the person's court trial will be televised so the victims and their families can have closure.

Spits
my brother, I thought I was the only one thinking along those lines. Check all media/press headlines, it's about apc. She on Nigerians as less than 24 hours. It's a pity.
Spit***
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by kennymike84: 9:47am On Jun 07, 2022
Delegates or no Delegates Tinubu must be our next President.

Abegii !!! come to Aptech computer Education and your I.T career will improve forever.

Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by Cmanforall: 9:47am On Jun 07, 2022
Umedia:
Attached is the breakdown of National Delegates of the APC
Why North keeps having highest numbers is the reason they control political power
Equity is when there's a policy to have equality so the South is not always in minority.
They remember equality when it comes to federal employments through 'federal character '

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by BenzEne1(m): 9:47am On Jun 07, 2022
Millimann:
They are busy fighting in the semi-finals while Atiku and Obi are already in the finals.

The person below me is projecting that Tinubu has the Katsina delegates in his kitty. In other words Tinubu is Buhari's preferred candidate. And the same Tinubu was ranting against Buhari few days ago.

Wonders shall never end.

Obi is not in any final bro. These guys are playing UCL while Obi is playing Conference League.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by Basicend: 9:48am On Jun 07, 2022
Jesuschristus:
Its easy win for Tinubu if they should vote, thats why they are trying all means to use consensus. The south east is the biggest loser in this game, they want to be the spoiler with their lowest delegates.. Lol

That's true. But I don't want him there also. He is too greedy at his age.

The best candidate APC has for now is Yemi Osinbajo but am not sure if he has the courage to face those wicked lions.

The best candidate Nigeria has right now is Peter Obi.
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by Akinboboz(m): 9:48am On Jun 07, 2022
Millimann:
They are busy fighting in the semi-finals while Atiku and Obi are already in the finals.

The person below me is projecting that Tinubu has the Katsina delegates in his kitty. In other words Tinubu is Buhari's preferred candidate. And the same Tinubu was ranting against Buhari few days ago.

Wonders shall never end.

Which of the peter obi do you mean, the one that's not certain that labor party would present as their candidate, have u forgotten that we have two labor candidate's

Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by NofiuFade(m): 9:48am On Jun 07, 2022
Tag #EmiLoKan once and for all! Comrades put more pressure on the vawulence, na here we dey! grin cheesy
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by Lightorder: 9:49am On Jun 07, 2022
Jesuschristus:
Tinubu will win in your family compound. Never will anyone out of foolishness will impose any sick man who no longer coordinates on us again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by holluwizzy: 9:49am On Jun 07, 2022
1 cold bottle of Wisdom for u.

Meanwhile greed for power is eating Tinubu up.

PossibleG:
Buhari is playing the same game tinubu played with ambode ..just that now buhari is playing that game on tinubu .had it been tinubu get sense he would have bought form for fashola instead of himself .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by BJanta: 9:49am On Jun 07, 2022
toujurs:
Oga shut up abeg, just shut up. You too talk. Watch and see the magic that would happen, you talk too much

Which magic?
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by Donnybill(m): 9:50am On Jun 07, 2022
]Till the very last minute as we have been saying for the past 7 years,
We are still standing with Our Amiable STARBOY, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, until the party say otherwise.

The only good thing in this is that, no matter what, it is a win-win situation for progressives.
Whomever the party field will defeat Atiku before 11am on election day.
Hands down.
Dis better Nigeria ehn, We must get am by fire, no matter what the enemies of the country say.
Any animal that call our darling nation a zoo.
Y'all will be shamed las las.

[b]GOD bless

And this one too is a human being angry angry angry
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by seguntijan(m): 9:50am On Jun 07, 2022
toujurs:

Lolzzz I spot "VAWULENCE", don't worry. Just "fo kan bale".
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by PrinceofAnambra: 9:51am On Jun 07, 2022
Tinubu has NW + SW in the bag, majority NC and NE + SS will be split votes. Easy win. He doesn't even need SE votes. My people have reduced themselves to inconsequential lots. They should hurry to betray the South as usual and give the 285 SE votes to Lawan like the Obi-dient Fulani political slaves we are. Anu mpama!
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by 2blessed01(m): 9:52am On Jun 07, 2022
Some ppl right now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by OfficialSam(m): 9:52am On Jun 07, 2022
post=113553796:
And here the feelers we are getting from Abuja at the moment from the people at the venue.

You're not ashamed to be projecting APC. I weep for you and your generation. You're used to using another account to spearhead my ban. You can go ahead, APC's urchin.
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by NaughtyBrainiac: 9:52am On Jun 07, 2022
Lightorder:
oga , we have gone past that rubbish you are posting!!!!! Nigeria is not safe, Nigeria is in a mess. Owo massacre hasn’t thought you a single thing. It means you are a serial foolish man. You have not understood who the children of hate are. This is what you were doing in 2015 that ended even in a mess . Sorry. Keep goofing around
What stage are we now? Please enlighten me you the "unfoolish" man
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by TenQ: 9:53am On Jun 07, 2022
toujurs:
They don't know yet, and they just keep pushing tinubu. I laugh in chinese grin
If Buhari or the Northern Fulani Oligarchy had wanted Tinubu, there would not be a single drama about this election.

Unfortunately, Tinubu alone cannot install himself
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by OfficialSam(m): 9:54am On Jun 07, 2022
post=113553796:

You're not ashamed to be projecting for another failed government. I weep for you and your generation. You're used to using another account to spearhead my ban. You can go ahead, APC's urchin.
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 9:55am On Jun 07, 2022
to be realistic if the election is levelled down between Ameachi, Tinubu and Osibanjo

we can politically state that the election is between two southwesterners

Ameachi that dont control his state can't even control his region not to talk of dominating in another geopolitical zones
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:55am On Jun 07, 2022
They are never relevant in anything
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by KillerCrocodile: 9:56am On Jun 07, 2022
Umedia:
Attached is the breakdown of National Delegates of the APC

Even Delta State have more delegates than Ebonyi and Bayelsa combined...

Have more delegates than Even Lagos...

Someone should kindly tell me how this delegate arrangement work...

Thenks...
Re: APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates by olabright31: 9:56am On Jun 07, 2022
[quote author=Millimann post=113553794]They are busy fighting in the semi-finals while Atiku and Obi are already in the finals.

Wonders shall never

Yes he is write may be you dont know. It is the State Governor who is in charge of delegates not President even from his own State. Katsina State Governor Masari is an ardent supporter of Tinubu. Do you know that Katsina State APC Governorship candidate, who was chosen by Masari follows Tinubu on campaign to canvass for delegates?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Is Organised Crime, Should Be Removed — Peter Obi Backs Tinubu / Pastor Aimola John Slumps, Dies After Defecting To APC In Edo / INEC Declares Soludo Winner Of Anambra Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.