Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) (40303 Views)

Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations / Port Harcourt 7pm Curfew: Residents Trapped In Traffic Gridlock: Pics & Video / Trailer Transporting Airplane Causes Gridlock In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by Favaman(m): 11:02am On Jun 07, 2022
grin cheesy any candidate winning this primaries will lose the general election..

grin watch and see.
Niger deltan and south east will not vote for APC again after this hardship we have been through.. Neither the clowns and almajiris in north will forsake their kinsman and vote for a yoruba.
Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by Kingpele(m): 11:02am On Jun 07, 2022
They will still elect useless candidate useless party with their Yeye convention
Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by Kingpele(m): 11:02am On Jun 07, 2022
They will still elect useless candidate useless party with their Yeye convention...sorry for the inconvenience motorists
Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by LIGHTROOM: 11:03am On Jun 07, 2022
When two elephant fight, the grass suffers
Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by jesmond3945: 11:03am On Jun 07, 2022
Nigerians love and love to suffer. Tufiakwa.
Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by LordEclipse: 11:03am On Jun 07, 2022
Thoh:
Traffic gridlock @ Shehu Shagari Way, Maitama, Abuja due to the APC presidential primary election.

Credit: IG @idon_tsunsu

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeeXr4qrekJ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
.. thank God for those of us who have Helicopters
Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by MrDoGood(m): 11:04am On Jun 07, 2022
Unruly7:
I suppose go area 1 today to collect car papers but never e go wait till Friday

Use dispatch riders
Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 07, 2022
All just for Tinubu? wow
Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by aylipple: 11:05am On Jun 07, 2022
Anyone that desires to retain whatever's left of their sanity should remain wherever they're until Thursday; Tuesday & Wednesday should've been declared work-free days for civil servants in the FCT because the type of traffic jam this special convention is causing is more than enough to "kill" any prospects of productivity at work.
Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by Princewondaboy(m): 11:07am On Jun 07, 2022
Thoh:
Traffic gridlock @ Shehu Shagari Way, Maitama, Abuja due to the APC presidential primary election.

Please how is the gridlock at Airport Road?
Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by streetsoldier1(m): 11:08am On Jun 07, 2022
This is like a normal day in Lagos
Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by foreshore(m): 11:08am On Jun 07, 2022
Thoh:

A P C - A Party of Confusion

1 Like

Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by walozanga(m): 11:09am On Jun 07, 2022
[quote author=africanpride1 post=113556400]It is height of Self-deception to think redundant Labour Party would perform miracles to better PDP and APC during National Election. Are Igbos the most senslessly selfish Satanic Self-deceitful people on Earth?! Their Self-deceitful over-bloated Ego and satanic had made them to once again Destroy Nigeria Chance of becoming Free from Under Fulani Bondage. Why does it make them to sell the future of their next Generation into eternal Slavery?

We know how Igbos controlled right from the last Convention when the current PDP Chairman was manovoured into Office. How come same Igbos still collected Millions from Fulani Atiku to make him get the Presidential Ticket instead of Obi their brother? How can a People be so senselessly greedily to so cheaply selfishly sell their Chance of becoming President just like that that?! If Obi had been the PDP Flag bearer, APC would have had no Choice than to also field in a Southerner as their Presidential Flag Bearer too, knowing fully well that it is the Turn of Southerner to Lead Nigeria. My heart still bleeds because I vowed to Vote Obi thinking Igbos are not just hypocrites that could sell him so cheaply and enthrone same Fulani that has been slaughtering and marginalizing them from Adam. [/quote

pained Yoruba Muslim

2 Likes

Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by Legendrysailor(m): 11:09am On Jun 07, 2022
Hell no !!!!

Believe me it is finished

Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by Benmob: 11:10am On Jun 07, 2022
Because of criminals,that will enter power to rule rubbish and destroy d economy but non of them can never be worst that bubu himself
Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by Kwara1stson: 11:10am On Jun 07, 2022
Ybholy:
Abuja is this bushy? Even in major cities abi na my eyes dey pain me?
u don't know the differences btw trees n bushes.

5 Likes

Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by TeamXola(m): 11:10am On Jun 07, 2022
May the best candidate emerge
Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by RaptorX: 11:11am On Jun 07, 2022
Ybholy:
Trees make a city green and beautiful.

5 Likes

Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 07, 2022
We are enjoying the traffic here �
Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by vikiphy89(m): 11:12am On Jun 07, 2022
africanpride1:
It is height of Self-deception to think redundant Labour Party would perform miracles to better PDP and APC during National Election. Are Igbos the most senslessly selfish Satanic Self-deceitful people on Earth?! Their Self-deceitful over-bloated Ego and satanic had made them to once again Destroy Nigeria Chance of becoming Free from Under Fulani Bondage. Why does it make them to sell the future of their next Generation into eternal Slavery?

We know how Igbos controlled right from the last Convention when the current PDP Chairman was manovoured into Office. How come same Igbos still collected Millions from Fulani Atiku to make him get the Presidential Ticket instead of Obi their brother? How can a People be so senselessly greedily to so cheaply selfishly sell their Chance of becoming President just like that that?! If Obi had been the PDP Flag bearer, APC would have had no Choice than to also field in a Southerner as their Presidential Flag Bearer too, knowing fully well that it is the Turn of Southerner to Lead Nigeria. My heart still bleeds because I vowed to Vote Obi thinking Igbos are not just hypocrites that could sell him so cheaply and enthrone same Fulani that has been slaughtering and marginalizing them from Adam.

Just small sense wey children dey get, u no get. U will keep on suffering

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by naijaguy1234(m): 11:13am On Jun 07, 2022
verybadmouth:
Clear road for the next Yoruba President.
If una like make una IPIG go chop shit grin grin

grin grin
Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by Benmob: 11:13am On Jun 07, 2022
verybadmouth:
Clear road for the next Yoruba President.
If una like make una IPIG go chop shit grin grin
but will that change d fact d country will continue be a havoc because of tribelism u are displaying now. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by dannyville2(m): 11:13am On Jun 07, 2022
africanpride1:
It is height of Self-deception to think redundant Labour Party would perform miracles to better PDP and APC during National Election. Are Igbos the most senslessly selfish Satanic Self-deceitful people on Earth?! Their Self-deceitful over-bloated Ego and satanic had made them to once again Destroy Nigeria Chance of becoming Free from Under Fulani Bondage. Why does it make them to sell the future of their next Generation into eternal Slavery?
Oga, this epistle is not necessary. Why Single the igbos? Blame it on Nigerians not just an ethnic group

We know how Igbos controlled right from the last Convention when the current PDP Chairman was manovoured into Office. How come same Igbos still collected Millions from Fulani Atiku to make him get the Presidential Ticket instead of Obi their brother? How can a People be so senselessly greedily to so cheaply selfishly sell their Chance of becoming President just like that that?! If Obi had been the PDP Flag bearer, APC would have had no Choice than to also field in a Southerner as their Presidential Flag Bearer too, knowing fully well that it is the Turn of Southerner to Lead Nigeria. My heart still bleeds because I vowed to Vote Obi thinking Igbos are not just hypocrites that could sell him so cheaply and enthrone same Fulani that has been slaughtering and marginalizing them from Adam.
Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by MrCover: 11:13am On Jun 07, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by dannyville2(m): 11:14am On Jun 07, 2022
cosmatika:
If you leave Nigeria, you'll understand the one of the main causes of road traffic accidents and traffic congestion in Nigeria is poorly trained drivers and impatience on the side of the drivers.
Looking at this picture, I feel like flogging all the drivers there. That central area should be free for only the ppl exiting. Nigerians act like wild animals

Bush people sef are more organized than nigerians

1 Like

Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by okuta007: 11:15am On Jun 07, 2022
africanpride1:

Uche Secondus was removed to pave way for Ayu who is a Yes man to Ati - ku (and quench) grin
Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by Crazeworld(m): 11:15am On Jun 07, 2022
Ybholy:
Ever heard what they call tree planting?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by Offpoint1: 11:18am On Jun 07, 2022
grin Normal day in Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of The Sunrise Over Lagos Lagoon / FRSC Official Hanging On A Moving Vehicle In Enugu State - Video / Car Wash Staff Suffers Accident In Lekki With Client's Car (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.