Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) (40299 Views)

Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations / Port Harcourt 7pm Curfew: Residents Trapped In Traffic Gridlock: Pics & Video / Trailer Transporting Airplane Causes Gridlock In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by mamu4life: 12:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
This this who we are, common traffic laws we refused to obey!!!! look at the gridlock, it is selfishly created,
Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by Candidlady: 12:05pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ybholy:
Abuja is this bushy? Even in major cities abi na my eyes dey pain me?

Ibadan/ogun yaro spotted
Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by Octopusssy(f): 12:05pm On Jun 07, 2022
No big deal. A typical day in Lasgidi
Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by naijaguy1234(m): 12:06pm On Jun 07, 2022
paradigmshift:

Rip English
I have travelled to over 50 western countries including Switzerland as of last Wednesday, currently in the Netherlands. It’s not by grammar, who English epp ?
Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by doshiyad1: 12:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
EmeraldJD:
How is the traffic from Maraba axis? Anyone?

Terrible bros, i was tapped in it @ Good luck Jonathan road toward CBN, Finance bridge. I did not get to the office until 9-am this morning
Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
This doesn't look like traffic gridlock.......

Is just absence of Traffic road signs.....in the capital of a country
Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by Benmob: 12:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
verybadmouth:
Your people display more of it.
who are my pple, let it be Yoruba or Igbo they are still both my tribe but let me say nothing but d truth both tribe are d problem of south
Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by verybadmouth(m): 12:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
Born2Breed:

Who Dey Drive pass the roads wey block so? Jobless people?
Where traffic no dey for naija. Eve Lagos get traffic constantly.
Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by AsawanaDgreat: 12:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
The masses will always suffer for them to archive their selfish interests
Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by DavidKajo94(m): 12:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ybholy:
That's trees oga, pictures taken from an aerial view

1 Like

Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by okomile(f): 1:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
They should enjoy Abuja.

Same happened at teslim balogun stadium when the ghost/dullard in Aso rock was elected.

Another shaky shaking daddy will be elected. Bullion vans don move to delegates rooms grin grin

All of us go drink d garri
Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by DAMIMONY: 1:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
Please bro,I need your assistance,have bin in need of a car for bolt for a while now,I have a guarantor,active account and good driving skill.please put me on if any available one with good working condition.08138995952.location abuja.would be glad to hear from you
Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by id4sho(m): 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ybholy:
Caveman, it called green area. It's trees, very neat. That's hottest highbrow area of Nigeria.
Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by ufotunang: 1:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
Because of primaries see how politicians are making Abuja people to suffer and this are the politicians that will provide bad goverance to nigerians and loot money... nawaoooo
Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by ubox: 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ybholy:
It's not bushy, trees were planted and it's good for the environment/air
Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by Ojusegunola(m): 2:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
Unruly7:
I suppose go area 1 today to collect car papers but never e go wait till Friday
.Our intra city logistics company can run that you,.Don’t stress yourself ,sit down and relax while we run your errands.swift Delivery !
Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
cosmatika:
If you leave Nigeria, you'll understand that one of the main causes of road traffic accidents and traffic congestion in Nigeria is poorly trained drivers and impatience on the side of the drivers.
Looking at this picture, I feel like flogging all the drivers there. That central area should be free for only the ppl exiting. Nigerians act like wild animals
this tbh
Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by Pootle: 4:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
a T junction without traffic light or a traffic team...sit of power for that matter undecided
Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by StAmbrose1(m): 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ybholy:
It is not only bushy but has old-fashioned houses with poor architectural designs.
Unfortunately, Maitama is the centre of Abuja.
And Abuja happans to be the centre of a glorified country called Nigeria.
Upon the revenue misdirected to Abuja, yet It still looks like an archaic old town. Shame!
Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 5:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
naijaguy1234:
I have travelled to over 50 western countries including Switzerland as of last Wednesday, currently in the Netherlands. It’s not by grammar, who English epp ?
English no help anybody o , na cruise I dey o baba na man you be.. I cut hand for you ..me dey find how I want tke japa baba.. na Australia dey my mind..if u get link let me know..... Greater heights brother

1 Like

Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 8:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ybholy:

Abuja is well planned and has a lot of trees and green area to beautify it.

You’ll not understand until you are walking in the streets of Abuja on a sunny day, then you’ll understand the importance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of The Sunrise Over Lagos Lagoon / FRSC Official Hanging On A Moving Vehicle In Enugu State - Video / Car Wash Staff Suffers Accident In Lekki With Client's Car (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.