Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) (40301 Views)

Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations / Port Harcourt 7pm Curfew: Residents Trapped In Traffic Gridlock: Pics & Video / Trailer Transporting Airplane Causes Gridlock In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by gsegun43: 11:18am On Jun 07, 2022
Ybholy:
Abuja is this bushy? Even in major cities abi na my eyes dey pain me?

Abuja is not bushy, but green

grin

3 Likes

Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by DAwest7: 11:19am On Jun 07, 2022
Ybholy:
yes you are suffering from myopia

2 Likes

Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:19am On Jun 07, 2022
Make sure that you're on video call with your girlfriend throughout this week if she is a University student or lives in Abuja

2 Likes

Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by Ade4dayo70(m): 11:21am On Jun 07, 2022
��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️
Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by yusufmurry: 11:24am On Jun 07, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:
Cash rain

You forget Oloshos
Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 11:24am On Jun 07, 2022
cosmatika:
If you leave Nigeria, you'll understand that one of the main causes of road traffic accidents and traffic congestion in Nigeria is poorly trained drivers and impatience on the side of the drivers.
Looking at this picture, I feel like flogging all the drivers there. That central area should be free for only the ppl exiting. Nigerians act like wild animals
Act like beast
Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by chigator2: 11:26am On Jun 07, 2022
africanpride1:
It is height of Self-deception to think redundant Labour Party would perform miracles to better PDP and APC during National Election. Are Igbos the most senslessly selfish Satanic Self-deceitful people on Earth?! Their Self-deceitful over-bloated Ego and satanic had made them to once again Destroy Nigeria Chance of becoming Free from Under Fulani Bondage. Why does it make them to sell the future of their next Generation into eternal Slavery?

We know how Igbos controlled right from the last Convention when the current PDP Chairman was manovoured into Office. How come same Igbos still collected Millions from Fulani Atiku to make him get the Presidential Ticket instead of Obi their brother? How can a People be so senselessly greedily to so cheaply selfishly sell their Chance of becoming President just like that that?! If Obi had been the PDP Flag bearer, APC would have had no Choice than to also field in a Southerner as their Presidential Flag Bearer too, knowing fully well that it is the Turn of Southerner to Lead Nigeria. My heart still bleeds because I vowed to Vote Obi thinking Igbos are not just hypocrites that could sell him so cheaply and enthrone same Fulani that has been slaughtering and marginalizing them from Adam.

Keep wailing, irrespective of today's outcome, Power returns to the north

1 Like

Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by Jones4190(m): 11:29am On Jun 07, 2022
Boko Haram should answer our prayer now by bombing eagle square

2 Likes

Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by John4B: 11:32am On Jun 07, 2022
africanpride1:
It is height of Self-deception to think redundant Labour Party would perform miracles to better PDP and APC during National Election. Are Igbos the most senslessly selfish Satanic Self-deceitful people on Earth?! Their Self-deceitful over-bloated Ego and satanic had made them to once again Destroy Nigeria Chance of becoming Free from Under Fulani Bondage. Why does it make them to sell the future of their next Generation into eternal Slavery?

We know how Igbos controlled right from the last Convention when the current PDP Chairman was manovoured into Office. How come same Igbos still collected Millions from Fulani Atiku to make him get the Presidential Ticket instead of Obi their brother? How can a People be so senselessly greedily to so cheaply selfishly sell their Chance of becoming President just like that that?! If Obi had been the PDP Flag bearer, APC would have had no Choice than to also field in a Southerner as their Presidential Flag Bearer too, knowing fully well that it is the Turn of Southerner to Lead Nigeria. My heart still bleeds because I vowed to Vote Obi thinking Igbos are not just hypocrites that could sell him so cheaply and enthrone same Fulani that has been slaughtering and marginalizing them from Adam.
Who told u Atiku gave igbos millions to vote him? Can u substantiate this claim of urs or u just woke up and ate that ur ewedu without brushing ur mouth and startd writing trash.

2 Likes

Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by GGirll: 11:32am On Jun 07, 2022
africanpride1:

May that name Igbo hunt you forever, you left the likes of wike and his greed do call out Igbos, you left the Yoruba delegates and call out Igbo, they fought obi using wike and he gently left the toxic party. You want him to be fielded so that your Tinubu will happily get the ticket but Obis departure and Atiku's win pained your ugly soul that you are here to wail. You didn't blame yourself and your greedy SW when they sold the whole south to Fulani in 2015 and 2019. Always looking for Igbos to blame when you are the one that should blame your miserable selves for your hatred for the Igbos. Hate us or like us we don't care, even if Atiku wins, we don't care if Obi wins, we still don't care and even if your Tinubu wins, still we don't care, we will still continue to live our lives. It's good you lots enjoy d breakfast you serve others.

1 Like

Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 11:34am On Jun 07, 2022
naijaguy1234:
This is a primary to choose next Nigeria president, not the other Kangaroo we all witnessed from other parties. There’s a candidate there that’s not a saint but meant well for you and I.

God bless Nigeria

Rip English
Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by simplesearch: 11:39am On Jun 07, 2022
Just look at the numbers of cars and big men traversing Nigeria landscape, yet we'll keep borrowing to fund projects becasue we are poor. This corruption is what Buhari would have helped Nigeria get rid of at once; unfortunately he failed to live up to his promise after 7years. Now he'll be regretting not doing the utmost right thing to get Nigeria back on track while he had the opportunity to do so.
Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 11:39am On Jun 07, 2022
Didn't bother to come out.....I rather stay at home than go out and regret in a gridlock in wuse 2
Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by coputa(m): 11:42am On Jun 07, 2022
Ybholy:
Bobo,you've not been to Abuja,take a break and take a look at your federal capital territory,it's gives you an insight.

1 Like

Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by Starz825(m): 11:42am On Jun 07, 2022
verybadmouth:
Clear road for the next Yoruba President.
If una like make una IPIG go chop shit grin grin
If igbos have someone like tinubu or PYO in their region ..Dem go Happy die....
A lot of people esp igbos are just jealous of tinubu for no reason...
They are saying he took over Lagos like his father's property...it's first come first serve....he got the whole idea in his head and he took advantage of it...a lot of other corrupt Nigerian politician would have done same ...
To say Lagos is not an Eastern state...I don't know igbos wahala ... they are just obsessed with Yorubas....
Abeg...
He is corrupt...just like every other politicians....
A lot of other politicians insulting him only wish they could be in his shoes....

1 Like

Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 11:43am On Jun 07, 2022
EmeraldJD:
How is the traffic from Maraba axis? Anyone?

That one na normal ritual.

Nyanya/mararaba is synonymous to traffic gridlock
Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by victorv12(m): 11:44am On Jun 07, 2022
africanpride1:

Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 11:46am On Jun 07, 2022
Nigeria is indeed a f*ckin lawless country, see as people are packing or driving their vehicles on a sidewalk that suppose to be for a pedestrian.

Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by gulfer: 11:46am On Jun 07, 2022
Unserious country, why should a party primary shut down the FCT. it is hi-time we restructure our political system ; a total overhaul of the humongous white elephant foisted on us by the west, we need a return to regionalism angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by cosmos1440: 11:46am On Jun 07, 2022
Ybholy:

No be only your eyes dey pain you, but your brain sef dey pain you . . .

Those are not bushes but nicely pruned trees on well manicured lawns . In case you don't know, green vegetation is not only good for the environment but also purifies the atmosphere
Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by EmeraldJD: 11:47am On Jun 07, 2022
Temptee101:

That one na normal ritual.

Nyanya/mararaba is synonymous to traffic gridlock
and I heard they blocked Goodluck Jonathan way.. Traffic go be killer today.
Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by EdwardRandy(m): 11:48am On Jun 07, 2022
africanpride1:

May Amadioha strike you dead wherever you are typing this hypocrisy from. Imbec*lie from the west.
Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by Driwiz(m): 11:49am On Jun 07, 2022
Bandits, Bokoharam, Iswap, ESN, UGM, Herdsmen and Radical IPOB no get sense at all na this kind of meeting they supposed dey go instead of disturbing innocent people. Abi this kind meeting money go dey there kidnap at least 10 peoples amongst them even if na blood you wan suck enough blood dey...Awon useless mofos embarassed embarassed
Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 11:51am On Jun 07, 2022
Ybholy:

Educate yourself and google what it means for an environment to be serene
Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by Petdagr8t(m): 11:52am On Jun 07, 2022
Traffic jamm exactly at Bpape junction Maitama Abuja. Travellers from Keffi , Mararaba and Nyanya are advised to divert to Apo/ Lugbe road to skip the trap.
Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by Trustworthiness: 11:55am On Jun 07, 2022
Thoh:
Traffic gridlock @ Shehu Shagari Way, Maitama, Abuja due to the APC presidential primary election.

Credit: IG @idon_tsunsu

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeeXr4qrekJ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

This gridlock is out of indecipline on the part of Nigerians.
See how people are following the wrong lane.
Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 11:56am On Jun 07, 2022
Imagine fixing primaries on working days.

Everything about APC is chaos.
Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by verybadmouth(m): 11:57am On Jun 07, 2022
Benmob:
but will that change d fact d country will continue be a havoc because of tribelism u are displaying now. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Your people display more of it.
Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by verybadmouth(m): 11:59am On Jun 07, 2022
Born2Breed:
Imagine fixing primaries on working days.

Everything about APC is chaos.
Dem tell you set delegates na worker?
Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 12:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
verybadmouth:

Dem tell you set delegates na worker?

Who Dey Drive pass the roads wey block so? Jobless people?
Re: Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) by darkstar6971(m): 12:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
So congested
EmeraldJD:
How is the traffic from Maraba axis? Anyone?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of The Sunrise Over Lagos Lagoon / FRSC Official Hanging On A Moving Vehicle In Enugu State - Video / Car Wash Staff Suffers Accident In Lekki With Client's Car (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.