Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,991 members, 7,838,507 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Case Of The Ex! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Case Of The Ex! (1381 Views)

Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? / The Ex (memes Special) Picture Thread / The Curse Of The " Ex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Case Of The Ex! by sleekdot(m): 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2007
I HAVE A MAJOR PROBLEM WITH MY PERSONAL LIFE,ALL MY EX GIRLFRIENDS NEVER LEAVE ME THEY KEEP COMING BACK AND I REALLY DON'T HAVE A THING TO OFFER THEM.
I HAVE ONE THAT IS ALMOST MARRIED THAT DOES NOT STOP HER FROM "CUMMING" OVER!!!
MY LAST EX CALLED MY PERSENT GIRLFRIEND AND ASKED HER TO LEAVE ME ALONE,MY PRESENT GIRLFRIEND HAS ASKED ME TO SETTLE WITH HER BEFORE COMING BACK TO HER,I ALSO HAVE OTHER ISSUES WITH HER REGARDING MY DRINKING,SHE ASKED ME TO CHOOSE BETWEEN HER AND MY "BEER" THOUGH AM NOT AN EXCESSIVE DRINKER.WETIN I GO DO
Re: Case Of The Ex! by Easybaby(f): 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2007
lol . . . . . . . . .there is nothing you can do cheesy grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Case Of The Ex! by Hazeleyed(f): 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2007
"CUMMING" OVER!!!

pls can u elaborate.,u know,kowaciate, so we can know where to base our advice.
Re: Case Of The Ex! by CrazyMan(m): 1:54pm On Aug 10, 2007
I think you have a divine gift of women. tongue
Re: Case Of The Ex! by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2007
and I think that gift is down south. I also think your neurons are transmitted from you belly as well that why you need constant engine oil (beer).

My friend Fix up kia kia!!!!!

Tell you EXes to buzz off. If you have to be rude then go ahead. They can go to AnnSummers for an extra large to help them CUMM. Get a hold of the beer situation and be a man. Have enough sex with your present gyal so that you'll be too limp to help ur exes out.

OK?
Re: Case Of The Ex! by iice(f): 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2007
Wow a regular cassanova
Re: Case Of The Ex! by sleekdot(m): 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2007
Hazel-eyed:

"CUMMING" OVER!!!

please can u elaborate.,u know,kowaciate, so we can know where to base our advice.
cumming over,that means she came over to my place.
Its not so easy to just let them off,you guys might think this is a mere joke but man,Its a major problem for me,they never let go,I got a call from an old ex who asked if she could spend the weekend.
I know what I want in life they are not distracting me in anyway.
If they find out am talking about them here,they will all come together to kill me.
Re: Case Of The Ex! by engee2(f): 3:40pm On Aug 10, 2007
men boyfriend it aint love, u simply been used by them all. just maybe u do them things tey all just love,
be careful . u;ll love it al now but soon u;ll be feeling used
Re: Case Of The Ex! by sleekdot(m): 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2007
engee2 thanks,I think I had that feeling too,it for sure not LOVE,I dont care about any of them the issue is how do i tell them off
Re: Case Of The Ex! by kachii(m): 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2007
Wat is hard in telling them of.I think you are stil enjoying games with ur exes.
For godsake ur ex is a past part of ur life allow the past go.
Re: Case Of The Ex! by sleekdot(m): 4:56pm On Aug 10, 2007
I wish it was that easy,they might just come at the time u need them,u get what i mean.This is so bad that I dont trust my own girlfriend,got thoughts of her doing the same.
Re: Case Of The Ex! by WinningEleven(m): 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2018
sleekdot:
I HAVE A MAJOR PROBLEM WITH MY PERSONAL LIFE,ALL MY EX GIRLFRIENDS NEVER LEAVE ME THEY KEEP COMING BACK AND I REALLY DON'T HAVE A THING TO OFFER THEM.
I HAVE ONE THAT IS ALMOST MARRIED THAT DOES NOT STOP HER FROM "CUMMING" OVER!!!
MY LAST EX CALLED MY PERSENT GIRLFRIEND AND ASKED HER TO LEAVE ME ALONE,MY PRESENT GIRLFRIEND HAS ASKED ME TO SETTLE WITH HER BEFORE COMING BACK TO HER,I ALSO HAVE OTHER ISSUES WITH HER REGARDING MY DRINKING,SHE ASKED ME TO CHOOSE BETWEEN HER AND MY "BEER" THOUGH AM NOT AN EXCESSIVE DRINKER.WETIN I GO DO
I hope they've left you alone

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Know You Are In Love? / When You're In A Relationship And You Meet Someone New / gfdgfdgfd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.