Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Does My Ex Still Want Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does My Ex Still Want Me? (1306 Views)

Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup / 6 Signs Your Ex Still Loves You / Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does My Ex Still Want Me? by tatsumi: 7:31am On Apr 21, 2012
It's been over a year now since my ex and I broke up and neither one of us has been dating since. We were together for 8 months until he broke up with me. This was due to the fact that high school was over now, I was moving around 2 hours away and we both now had commitments to university and work. He felt we were growing distant, he didn't want to be a weekend boyfriend, and that we should break up now before it got even harder to do so. When he broke up with me he found it really difficult to say and had tears, but I always saw that as guilt.

After 4 months of no contact with him asked me how I've been and we've been talking ever since. As of recent we've been talking even more. Recently this December was my birthday in which I decided to invite him, however he couldn't make it due to work. He still wanted to give me his present in person though. After finishing late from work he drove all the way to my house to personally give it to me. When it some to his birthday a month later we met up in the city (our mid-way point) and spent a few good hours hanging out. He then asked me 2 months later to join him for a gig though I never even heard of the artist. He showed me her stuff and then asked to let him know if I was interested in joining him. That night it appeared his manager, in whom he is quite good friends with, was there also. However he didn't join us up with the others. Throughout the gig he kept distant though. He offered to drive me home after that. The last gig we went to he asked me to join him once again and actually bought my ticket without question. During this gig however he was rather close and our sides would touch now and then whilst standing. This wasn't caused by the surrounding people, it was a small gig and we had a decent amount of space were we stood. When it was over we both caught opposite trains from each other at the station and said our goodbyes and later that night he asked if I made it home alright.

He's a very subtle, shy guy from what I know of. I didn't even know he liked me back in high school till my friend told me. I can usually recognise those subtle moves and signs, but I fear my strong feelings for him might be causing me to over-analyising the situation. Even my parents have been joking around that he's trying to get back into my life and asking if I would ever go back to him. This whole time I've been talking to one of his close friend, whom was his wingman. He always asked questions about how much I loved my ex, in which I have always been deeply honest with this guy. I've told him everything about how I feel. So I expect that he's probably told my ex the things I've said. So, what do you guys think?
Re: Does My Ex Still Want Me? by Killz3(m): 7:49am On Apr 21, 2012
Why do you want to go back to your ex?
Re: Does My Ex Still Want Me? by tatsumi: 8:14am On Apr 21, 2012
~Killz~:
Why do you want to go back to your ex?
If our relationship ended negative I wouldn't have such strong feelings for him. It's not like we had bad relationship, he never did anything wrong by me, but more that life happened. I've had quite a few guys chasing after me since we've broken up, even right at this instant, but no one can match up to him. I try to give guys a chance but it just isn't the same. I feel like he's the only one that I can relate to. I've tried to move on but I just can't seem to, I'm still in love with him.
Re: Does My Ex Still Want Me? by Killz3(m): 8:22am On Apr 21, 2012
tatsumi:
If our relationship ended negative I wouldn't have such strong feelings for him. It's not like we had bad relationship, he never did anything wrong by me, but more that life happened. I've had quite a few guys chasing after me since we've broken up, even right at this instant, but no one can match up to him. I try to give guys a chance but it just isn't the same. I feel like he's the only one that I can relate to. I've tried to move on but I just can't seem to, I'm still in love with him.
Well, if that's the case, find out if he has the same feelings about you, and if he has, don't hold yourself back. . .
Re: Does My Ex Still Want Me? by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 21, 2012
Τ̲̅ε̅ll him Ђδω U̶̲̥̅̊ feel abt him! Dnt hold back & hurt urself!
Re: Does My Ex Still Want Me? by 190: 9:57am On Apr 21, 2012
Hiss - rubbish

Im outta heree undecided
Re: Does My Ex Still Want Me? by cowgurl: 10:05am On Apr 21, 2012
Way 2 go gurl, he's so INTO U. So hit it up straight away n b very observant, gudluck!
Re: Does My Ex Still Want Me? by kelz88(f): 11:57am On Apr 21, 2012
High school stuff. *sigh* 8 months, only! Gosh lol. Too young for drama. Ask him if he feels the same way, or not or just forget the slow coach.
Re: Does My Ex Still Want Me? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 21, 2012
@op, huh interesting. ***lifts a handful of popcorn and squeeze into the mouth*** look down the thread,sip my coke,turns to op in an imaginative glance,''has killz said anything reasonable?''.
Chides op, come back with More story please. Its really interesting.....

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Advice A Desperate 20yr Old? / Help / The Worst Part Of Having A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.