Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation (41137 Views)

Tinubu Will Lose 2023 Election If……. – APC Chairman, Adamu / Did Amaechi Visit APC Chairman, Adamu, With Bags Of Cash? - Fact Check (Photo) / Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation by shortIGBOman: 2:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
haffaze777:

You mean the one that begged the other time not to be thrown into lagoongrin

Guy stop this. Why are you mocking we Peter Obi's Brothers? Is it a crime to be IGBO?

Re: APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation by haffaze777(m): 2:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Guy stop this. Why are you mocking we Peter Obi's Brothers? Is it a crime to be from the East?

It's not a crime to come from cannibal region thoughgrin
Re: APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation by IPIGMODS: 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Ta Lo fa werey Yi loyan

Osiwin eniyan grin
Omo ale omo yamirin. Baba n la Baba e to ba mi soro.
O ma salo gbe yin ni.
Oloriburuku omo monkey.
Your premium wailing and crying is loading. grin
Re: APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation by shortIGBOman: 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2022
haffaze777:

It's not a crime to come from cannibal region thoughgrin

See as you just dey finish we Peter Obi's Brothers

Re: APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation by haffaze777(m): 2:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
shortIGBOman:

See as you just dey finish we Peter Obi's Brothers

Sorry nah because you people are coward, you say something and do another thing,I just want to hammer your flatron head perhaps yours ohaneze ndigbo will start to think straight.
Re: APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation by shortIGBOman: 2:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
haffaze777:

Sorry nah because you people are coward, you say something and do another thing,I just want to hammer your flatron head perhaps yours ohaneze ndigbo will start to think straight.

Ohaneze Ndigbo are better than all Afonja, Afinifere and OPC. If Peter Obi did not win this errection, Ohaneze Ndigbo will declare a 3 months sit at home in the EAST. Till Buhari, Tinubu and Northerners cry and beg Igbo for forgiveness. grin

Re: APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation by haffaze777(m): 2:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Ohaneze Ndigbo are better than all Afonja, Afinifere and OPC. If Peter Obi did not win this errection, Ohaneze Ndigbo will declare a 3 months sit at home in the EAST. Till Buhari, Tinubu and Northerners cry and beg Igbo for forgiveness. grin

Everybody know Ohaneze ndigbo are better in begging Fulani headslammer than the rest of the country, remember the last time they pass their boundary and arewa gave them quit notice, didn't they went to North to do bambiala even though they're the one that develop North, without them investing and building North, North will be useless like abia state they abandoned

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation by blancsn1: 2:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
You are the most despicable nauseating thing God ever created. With all your claim election won't hold and listing several candidates are Buhari consensus candidate.

PrinceOfLagos:

I am a PDP man

If you like present Tinubu that's not my business , you all will see real me when the real electioneering campaign starts
Re: APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation by AFRICANJAMAICA: 2:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
I don't know whether you'll still retain your moniker tomorrow should things go as it now all through grin

What do you think an Igbo man get to loose if tinubu becomes the president?

Nothing
Re: APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 07, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
My Igbo brother kwezienu grin

Emi l'okan grin
you are a skullar!
Re: APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation by arsenal33: 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I am a PDP man

If you like present Tinubu that's not my business , you all will see real me when the real electioneering campaign starts
we want a southerner
Re: APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
Why then are you attacking him and his aspiration endlessly
AFRICANJAMAICA:

What do you think an Igbo man get to loose if tinubu becomes the president?

Nothing
Re: APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation by Zico777(m): 3:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
My Igbo brother kwezienu grin

Emi l'okan grin
Na 4 Art N Craft Abuja dem snap dis pix?
Re: APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation by Swissgoldenpro(m): 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
These guys are not here to joke
Re: APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation by Nyamuriflathead: 4:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
haffaze777:

They don't have any prince with flathea.d in Lagosgrin
grin
Re: APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation by DECLAN2015(m): 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I am a PDP man

Pdp man....not biafra or death again.confusionist
Re: APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation by Perocom(m): 5:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hisxellency:
Sounds funny

Why are they looking for him

His unguarded utterances that a consensus candidate had been found.......akpajiomi Ahmed Lawan
Re: APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation by JBoss25(m): 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
Angelfrost:
APC this, APC that...

One would almost think winning this Primary is tantamount to winning the main election!

In a free and fair election, APC should not even come 3rd not to speak of winning! Not after sinking the nation within 8 years!
una go still vote APC
Re: APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation by Angelfrost(m): 6:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
JBoss25:
una go still vote APC

If I didn't vote them in 2015 when we still had a semblance of a country, why on Earth will I vote them now after the destruction they have brought upon the nation?!! undecided
Re: APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation by AFRICANJAMAICA: 6:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Why then are you attacking him and his aspiration endlessly

Let me tell you the truth,the easterners don't care..forget the few on social media
Re: APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
As if I don't have you lots as friends grin
They over care. They hate Tinubu, some shows it while some doesn't anytime I'm around them
AFRICANJAMAICA:

Let me tell you the truth,the easterners don't care..forget the few on social media
Re: APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation by abiona36622: 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
so u ain’t supporting Peter obi again?U are as unstable as a waving flagso u ain’t supporting Peter obi again?U are as unstable as a waving flag...
Re: APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation by quickberry(m): 6:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Ori e ti gbale

We shall see after 10pm tonight

Shey u don see? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). / Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians / Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.