Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

I Need A Job Please ( I Don't Want To Commit Suicide) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Job Please ( I Don't Want To Commit Suicide) (569 Views)

My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Job Please ( I Don't Want To Commit Suicide) by Bigheadguy: 3:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hello good day , I dropped out of college (university of Benin) economics and statistics due to poor result and unending carryovers which accumulated . I decided to dropout because I could not understand what was been taught overtime , I dropped out in my 300 level . I have informed my parents and they say I should stay at home for a while but I need to get on with life quickly . please someone should help me with any job whether security job , cleaner, loader, factory work, site jobs.
Please someone should help me.
I stay at ikorodu Lagos state
My phone number 08054847898
Re: I Need A Job Please ( I Don't Want To Commit Suicide) by bigpicture001: 3:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
If money enntered your eyes, there might be no way back.. let parents fund your through if they have the means while you clear your paths...

1 Like

Re: I Need A Job Please ( I Don't Want To Commit Suicide) by 1onebigman(m): 3:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
Op just come to Lagos island,you will see lots of site jobs there wey you fit the do for daily pay
Re: I Need A Job Please ( I Don't Want To Commit Suicide) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
Bigheadguy:
Hello good day , I dropped out of college (university of Benin) economics and statistics due to poor result and unending carryovers which accumulated . I decided to dropout because I could not understand what was been taught overtime , I dropped out in my 300 level . I have informed my parents and they say I should stay at home for a while but I need to get on with life quickly . please someone should help me with any job whether security job , cleaner, loader, factory work, site jobs.
Please someone should help me.
I stay at ikorodu Lagos state
My phone number 08054847898
come sango I get job and accommodation 4 you if you serious sha

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Job Please ( I Don't Want To Commit Suicide) by chineesfx21728: 3:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
Please don't!!! Create an account on LinkedIn and upload ur CV u will get a job of ur choice... I hope this helps... For the meantime please click this link below for quick cash to buy breakfast lunch or dinner... I use PiggyVest to save & invest securely. Sign up with my link and get ₦1,000.00 to start your own savings journey - https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=76c3a6be180522
Re: I Need A Job Please ( I Don't Want To Commit Suicide) by Uzomacharles: 4:05pm On Jun 07, 2022
Just go learn handwork asap
Re: I Need A Job Please ( I Don't Want To Commit Suicide) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
WickedPisa:
come sango I get job and accommodation 4 you if you serious sha

Is having an accommodation in Akeja close to Sango a problem for the job?
Re: I Need A Job Please ( I Don't Want To Commit Suicide) by Bigheadguy: 7:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
bigpicture001:
If money enntered your eyes, there might be no way back.. let parents fund your through if they have the means while you clear your paths...
Thanks, for your encouragement
Re: I Need A Job Please ( I Don't Want To Commit Suicide) by Kantebets(m): 7:25pm On Jun 07, 2022
Go and do bricklayer work
Visit a building site
Re: I Need A Job Please ( I Don't Want To Commit Suicide) by Alahaja63: 2:49am On Jun 09, 2022
Yh
Re: I Need A Job Please ( I Don't Want To Commit Suicide) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
Makaf:

Is having an accommodation in Akeja close to Sango a problem for the job?
Sir I was about creating a thread , pls if u can help me
I'll appreciate .. I reside in Lagos but can travel to sango

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Jagaban Dances To Buga (video) / Curvy Lady With High Slit Turns Heads With Wild Dance Moves — Video / Lady Mistakenly Sends Her N@ked Video To Her Father Instead Of Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.