Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) (22225 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Collects His PVC (Photos & Videos) / Imo Youths Turn Out En Masse To Get Thier PVC (Photos, Video) / Youths Turn The Oshodi-apapa Expressway By Cele Bus Stop To Football Pitch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by omoplaycool(m): 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jashub:
Their votes won't count . Mark my words
OSHEY!! INEC
Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by kingyakos: 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jashub:

Oga dem say u from Owo
Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by Elnino9(m): 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jashub:
It won't count cos u are inec head.....
Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by franchasofficia: 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
All Igbo dominated markets in Lagos and across Nigeria have mapped out days that markets will close to enable traders and their servants to go register to obtain PVC.

I just pray Igbos sustain this tempo, so that Nigerians will know the true population of Igbo voters.

I am rolling out incentives in my community to encourage youths to go get their PVC.

Igbos have been insulted so much in Nigeria.

Imagine APC and their Northerners now trying to rotate Presidency between Northwest and Southwest and calling it fair rotation between North and South

The God of fairness and equity will shock Nigerians that have sworn that they will never allow equity in Nigeria. They will be kings without kingdom.

They will Prince but orphans.

They will eat but will forever be hungry.

They will be in the middle of ocean and still thirsty.

They will be in their palace but rain and sun will be beating them. Let's watch and see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by InoGetJoy: 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
PrinceofAnambra:
My people are queuing in the sun for hours so that they can vote for Atiku in 2023. Later we will be calling others Fulani slaves but the real Fulani slaves are we Igbos. This is the bitter truth. Who do us this thing, oh goodness me sad
We know you're Yoruba or Hausa but keep deceiving yourself.
Peter Obi is a goal!
Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by hopexter(m): 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jashub:

Your words don’t count undecided undecided
Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by Jashub: 9:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
InoGetJoy:

That has changed. There has been massive mobilization, especially by youths. You'll be surprised by the number of people who I've been able to convince to get their PVC ready grin
Also, the South East is the region where there's the lowest volume of vote buying. It's hard to convince an Igbo man, especially when you're giving him small money.
So it's no longer Biafra ....it's now presidency abi? It is well o. Good luck sha grin
Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by donatus101(m): 9:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
Obi moves we folllow
Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by SpecialEdition: 9:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
Population:
There are lots of Igbos and Hausas in every state.
So it's hard to tell
The Northerners have more wards and more local governments. This means that if votes are counted by delegates they will always win but by masses,  not necessarily
ZonesPopulation
North-West48,942,307 top - Kano 13M
North-East26,263,866 top- Bauchi 7M
North-Central29,252408 top- Benue 5M
Total 105Million

South-West38,257,260 top- Lagos 13M
South-South28,829,288 top- Rivers 7M
South-East21,955,414 top-Anambra 6M
Total 90Million

Grand Total 195Million

Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by Jashub: 9:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
hopexter:

Your words don’t count undecided undecided
You could have passed on instead of being stupid
Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by Jashub: 9:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
Invitationn:

We won't breach the 13% derivative grin
But the "ewedu eating dogs" will preside over your region and the resources therein.
That's a dream you can only wish for . grin
Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by onuman: 9:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jashub:
Why?
These are the educated youths who can make the right choice. Not the others we know who vote after ethno-religious considerations.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by Jashub: 9:59pm On Jun 07, 2022
onuman:

Why?
These are the educated youths who can make the right choice. Not the others we know who vote after ethno-religious considerations.
You're just living in delusions . Where were these "youths " in the last elections? Why didn't they come out then ...why now? Mtchww. Better do yourself a favor and stop aligning with clueless people who don't know what they want in life
Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
We are rooting for peter obi
Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by iyke2frankeze: 10:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jashub:
Votes in Nigeria don't count . Especially when it comes to these northern bastards who are hell bent on ruling forever
Carry your no hope campaign to your skull mining region. So your people should register while Southeasterners should not?
Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by InoGetJoy: 10:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jashub:
So it's no longer Biafra ....it's now presidency abi? It is well o. Good luck sha grin
We're still in Nigeria until we get Biafra, no be so?
Or do you want hunger to kill us first? We'll vote for good leaders, not idiots that'll make bad policies that will impoverish the masses.
Buhari's government have taught every rational Nigerian a lesson
Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by staga: 10:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jashub:
Bros, are the people in south-east more conscious of who rules the country? The average igbo man is only concerned with his business and how it would make profit ,not elections and their outcomes . And besides , how many people in the south-east are willing not to sell their votes for meager sums ...? undecided

The real question is, when will the Igbo get rid of the numerous Orji Uzor Kalus in their midst who are ready to suck cocks of their paymasters for a spoon of rice? I will quote a mafian boss's words...he will suck co*k to walk.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kanu has failed woefully
Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by Bayyajidda(m): 10:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jashub:
Votes in Nigeria don't count . Especially when it comes to these northern bastards who are hell bent on ruling forever

You guys can't deceive again with your lies, at least not any more.
Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by Jashub: 10:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
iyke2frankeze:

Carry your no hope campaign to your skull mining region. So your people should register while Southeasterners should not?
See another emotional Nigerian getting pained because I'm telling the truth. Oga, hear me well: your votes in the east won't count just like in the last election where they burnt your ballot boxes .
Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by iyke2frankeze: 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jashub:
See another emotional Nigerian getting pained because I'm telling the truth. Oga, your votes in the east won't count just like as in the last election where they burnt your ballot boxes .
My servant, carry your campaign to your skull mining region.
Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by Jashub: 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2022
InoGetJoy:

We're still in Nigeria until we get Biafra, no be so?
Or do you want hunger to kill us first? We'll vote for good leaders, not idiots that'll make bad policies that will impoverish the masses.
Buhari's government have taught every rational Nigerian a lesson
True talk sha. May God help us in putting the right people there

1 Like

Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by Jashub: 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2022
Bayyajidda:

You guys can't deceive again with your lies, at least not any more.
You're making assumptions you can't prove . Hope you know undecided
Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by InoGetJoy: 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jashub:
You're just living in delusions . Where were these "youths " in the last elections? Why didn't they come out then ...why now? Mtchww. Better do yourself a favor and stop aligning with clueless people who don't know what they want in life
People have realized that all it takes for lives to turn upside down is for q bad leader to make a bad policy
Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by feedthenation(m): 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2022
---Peter Obi is the candidate to beat---very impressive by the electorates---

1 Like

Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by Legendforte: 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jashub:
Bros , don't compare me with those èwèdu eating dogs from the west . And for your information, I'm from the Niger Delta and we roast fulani for breakfast.

Seocndly, it's my region that sustains this bullshit your call Nigeria, not Enugu and her dimwits
Get out mr man. Whats so special about your village and where you come from. Stop disguising, no sane nigerdeltan would vomit such trash.
Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by InoGetJoy: 10:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jashub:
True talk sha. May God help us in putting the right people there
Amen. That's the prayer, because wahala dey
Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by Inosky(m): 10:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
Igbos from all walks of life and well-meaning Nigerians are solidly behind Peter Obi. He's over and most qualified among all candidates for president, and we won't play second fiddle again, otherwise we break up with this wicked organization called Nigeria.
Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by Bayyajidda(m): 10:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jashub:
Bros, are the people in south-east more conscious of who rules the country? The average igbo man is only concerned with his business and how it would make profit ,not elections and their outcomes . And besides , how many people in the south-east are willing not to sell their votes for meager sums ...? undecided

Shut up, go and drink your garri and sleep.
Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by Christboy320(m): 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jashub:
Shut that your mouth up if you dont know what to do with it whether it count or not I aren't voting for Tinubu or Atiku, I am fully Obedient
Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by Bayyajidda(m): 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jashub:
You're making assumptions you can't prove . Hope you know undecided

You should be saying that to your selfish self.
Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by Csami(m): 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2022
Arrewa:
Good

Below are registered voters of all southeast states in 2019 general election

1.Abia - 1,793,861

2. Anambra - 2,389,332

3. Ebonyi - 1,392,931

4. Enugu - 1,935,168

5. Imo - 2,037,569

Total registered voters in southeast is 9,548,861.

Kano state has registered voters of 5,391,581.

The who south east is slightly ahead of Kano with just 4000 registered voters!!

U guys should do more!

Chai Aboki! Who do una this thing? Even simple subtraction you can’t do. Na to hold political power dey una head.

Add your underage children too. They make up the 5million

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From PDP Youth Townhall Meeting In Ilorin Kwara State / Police Arrest 10 IPOB Members In Bayelsa / Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.