Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) (22220 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Collects His PVC (Photos & Videos) / Imo Youths Turn Out En Masse To Get Thier PVC (Photos, Video) / Youths Turn The Oshodi-apapa Expressway By Cele Bus Stop To Football Pitch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by Jashub: 6:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
Unigrad:

Stop deceiving people with this your wrong mindset.
There are ways people will vote, it will be difficult for politicians to rig. Election is now electronically transmitted.
You're being stupidly naive if you think that bullshit works in corrupt Nigeria undecided
Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by Akurakambe(m): 6:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
When we said that Peter Obi is a movement some people think we're joking. 2023 election will shock many people.
We're taking back our country.

The 5 states of south east will give Peter Obi 5 4 million votes go and write it somewhere.

Peter Obi is coming
Vote for LabourParty

1 Like

Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by techWriter3: 8:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
Nah your own dey no betweens count
Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by TheOldGods: 8:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
This is huge, my cousin said she was number 1500, and she couldn't wait, she went to so many other places, and was able to finally get it done at Kenyatta side.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by TheOldGods: 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2022
Akurakambe:
When we said that Peter Obi is a movement some people think we're joking. 2023 election will shock many people.
We're taking back our country.

The 5 states of south east will give Peter Obi 5 4 million votes go and write it somewhere.

Peter Obi is coming
Vote for LabourParty
did you say 5 milion votes, for all 5, I think you must be joking, we are talking about 10,million votes. Ordinary 2011 when Biafra was still a threat and goodluck Jonathan, who was not even Igbo got 5.1 million votes, talk more of now. Check the pictures below

1 Like

Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by Emmanuelhector(m): 8:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jashub:
Bros, are the people in south-east more conscious of who rules the country? The average igbo man is only concerned with his business and how it would make profit ,not elections and their outcomes . And besides , how many people in the south-east are willing not to sell their votes for meager sums ...? undecided

You sound childish.. With all the trouble and killing we passed though under the APC government, Anybody that tries to bribe people to vote any evil party might face jungle justice by the youths ..

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by Jashub: 9:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
Emmanuelhector:
[/b]
You sound childish.. With all the trouble and killing we passed though under the APC government, Anybody that tries to bribe people to vote any evil party might face jungle justice by the youths ..
You're talking rubbish like all the other dimwits on this forum . Oga, Nigerians will always support religious/tribalistic values over their own safety and future anyday ,anytime.

Secondly , there's already a handful of people who are willing and eager to sell their votes for the likes of Tinubu and Lawan , all in a bid to get appointments in this satanic cabinet of APC . And you're here talking. Mtchwww...better wake up from your igbo slumber
Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by comodo: 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
The problem in SE is that there are fewer registration centers and few working machines. You can stay the whole day in the queue without being registered. One can imagine d frustration.
Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by Yankee101: 9:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
Better
Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by aikyg(m): 9:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
The current governor did them dirty. They want to bring in APGA.
Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by PrinceofAnambra: 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
My people are queuing in the sun for hours so that they can vote for Atiku in 2023. Later we will be calling others Fulani slaves but the real Fulani slaves are we Igbos. This is the bitter truth. Who do us this thing, oh goodness me sad
Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by Olisehinnocent: 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jashub:
Bros, are the people in south-east more conscious of who rules the country? The average igbo man is only concerned with his business and how it would make profit ,not elections and their outcomes . And besides , how many people in the south-east are willing not to sell their votes for meager sums ...? undecided

That's what they said before but not anymore. Not business as usual. My mum doesn't care about voting but I forced her to get her pvc last week. I equally make 5 of my neighbors to do the same on Monday . I will continue meeting my friends and family to do the same. It's time to change the narrative. We are simply OBIdentify

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by Jashub: 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
Olisehinnocent:

That's what they said before but not anymore. Not business as usual. My mum doesn't care about voting but I forced her to get her pvc last week. Am equally make 5 of my neighbors to the the same. I will continue meeting my friends and family to do the same. It's time to change the narrative. We are simply OBIdentify
I wish you good luck

1 Like

Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by WHITELIGHTER: 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
According to Davido,
Youths will shock them come 2023
Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by Josywhyte: 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
Las las dem go still collect 5k sell their votes. That's naija for u
Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
5% people lol
Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by PaedophileProph: 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jashub:

Like you rightly said they are business oriented and hence are better economically advantaged than most of your aleye jeering minions who are easily constituted with Penny to act as mobs on election day .

Now those SE youths had seen how a clueless and Nepotistic govt can to a great extent affect the life of their business - hence the trend you are witnessing among them in now

1 Like

Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by SoNature(m): 9:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jashub:
Votes in Nigeria don't count . Especially when it comes to these northern bastards who are hell bent on ruling forever

Stop this madness at once!

Votes count!
Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by InoGetJoy: 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jashub:
That has changed. There has been massive mobilization, especially by youths. You'll be surprised by the number of people who I've been able to convince to get their PVC ready grin
Also, the South East is the region where there's the lowest volume of vote buying. It's hard to convince an Igbo man, especially when you're giving him small money.
Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by tonididdy(m): 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
Very good.
No ball playing on election day.
Any nairalnder without a pVc is an idiot!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by pquaver(m): 9:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
Bomboiy:
One thing is certain 99.9 percent are there for Peter Obi, come 2023 we will take back our country.

Nigeria youths have never been this serious about politics before,all because of a man like vision like Peter Gregory Obi.

Make una no carry hopes high ooo. Na this same we go dey when nothing go happen after 2 years Nigeria never turn dubai as them make us believe then Igbos will try to defend obi because his igbo but yorubas and hausa will turn on him because them no see wetin dem bargain for.. Igbos will try to defend him saying u can turn. Nigeria in 4years Aboki and yoruba will not agree because they say when Buhari told u 16 years of destruction can be restored in 8 years una carry for head like gala... Na here we dey e go unfold.. Obi go try but d pics una dey paint no go happen. Ooo make I tell una here now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by Invitationn: 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jashub:
Bros , don't compare me with those èwèdu eating dogs from the west . And for your information, I'm from the Niger Delta and we roast fulani for breakfast.

Seocndly, it's my region that sustains this bullshit your call Nigeria, not Enugu and her dimwits
We won't breach the 13% derivative grin
But the "ewedu eating dogs" will preside over your region and the resources therein.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by Arysexy(m): 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
Peter Obi effect

Take back our country

Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jashub:
Oga, why aren't you looking for younger people who haven't tasted power ...why this old man who as an ex-governor couldn't deliver his state out of poverty ?

E no deliver for anambra !? Lol, funny
Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
Thanksful:

Nah your own wey no go count.

Especially if he votes APC

1 Like

Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by InoGetJoy: 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
I'll go to Assumpta Cathedral, in Owerri, Imo State tomorrow to get pictures of people coming to collect their own PVC.
We must get it right this time around
Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by P1PrinceKT(m): 9:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
So no more Biafra
Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by GambaOsaka: 9:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
Wonderful !!!!
Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by InoGetJoy: 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
comodo:
The problem in SE is that there are fewer registration centers and few working machines. You can stay the whole day in the queue without being registered. One can imagine d frustration.
It's being done on purpose to frustrate the voters in Igbo Land.
My friend in Bauchi state says some people in his area get theirs delivered to a leader in their community. they only need to go to that person and pick it up. easy
Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by Bobbiee: 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
NOW THIS IS WHAT DESERVES TO TREND!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Passengers Stranded As Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos / What Is The Difference Between "First Lady" And "Wife Of The President"? / Breaking News: Fayemi Affirm As Ekiti Governor At Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.