Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

We Are Still In The Race - Amaechi, Nwajiuba Insist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Still In The Race - Amaechi, Nwajiuba Insist (26444 Views)

Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination / Emeka Nwajiuba Nominated For Ministerial Appointment By Buhari Is A Lawmaker / Reps’ Speakership: Emeka Nwajiuba’s Emergence Upsets Gbajabiamila’s Ride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Still In The Race - Amaechi, Nwajiuba Insist by Nemere2020: 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
The duo of former Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi and his counterpart in Education, Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba, have dismissed insinuations that they are no longer in the race for the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential ticket.

Former governor of Kano State, Kabiru Gaya, had claimed that the competition has been narrowed between former Lagos State governor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo ahead of the primary to elect the party’s candidate.

However reacting to the report, both Amaechi and Nwajiuba dismissed the claim, describing as untrue and fake, just as they said that Gaya is on his own.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/breaking-amaechi-nwajiuba-insist-they-are-still-in-race/

7 Likes

Re: We Are Still In The Race - Amaechi, Nwajiuba Insist by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
Make this drama end sharparly

5 Likes

Re: We Are Still In The Race - Amaechi, Nwajiuba Insist by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
APC are just Kidding themselves, if they don't field a northerner...

Atiku will whip northern sentiments and win, after all he was part of those that strategized in 2015 so he knows the right Northern team to do the dirty job

ennyrah:

so he don't know the right northern team to do the dirty job in 2019

That was against a northerner, just watch out..
Let APC just make that mistake.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We Are Still In The Race - Amaechi, Nwajiuba Insist by Agwotulumbe(f): 5:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
lol I just dey laugh cheesy

narrowed to two indeed

at this point I won't believe any media because it seems all of them has been bought.

I can only believe from the person involved live and direct.
for example I won't believe any resignation till I hear from the person himself in video.

17 Likes

Re: We Are Still In The Race - Amaechi, Nwajiuba Insist by Oracleforce: 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
Nwaijaba , who know you?

Amaechi can't even command Majority votes in Rivers State... talkless of South-south State.

Both should stepdown immediate or be disgraced out of the race

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Are Still In The Race - Amaechi, Nwajiuba Insist by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
jam
Re: We Are Still In The Race - Amaechi, Nwajiuba Insist by Cypress042(m): 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
cool
Re: We Are Still In The Race - Amaechi, Nwajiuba Insist by Agwotulumbe(f): 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
̷[̷q̷u̷o̷t̷e̷ ̷a̷u̷t̷h̷o̷r̷=̷T̷h̷e̷N̷i̷c̷e̷G̷u̷y̷ ̷p̷o̷s̷t̷=̷1̷1̷3̷5̷6̷8̷7̷5̷9̷]̷B̷e̷t̷t̷e̷r̷ ̷g̷e̷t̷ ̷e̷n̷o̷u̷g̷h̷ ̷b̷u̷c̷k̷e̷t̷ ̷w̷h̷e̷r̷e̷ ̷y̷o̷u̷r̷ ̷s̷a̷l̷t̷y̷ ̷t̷e̷a̷r̷s̷ ̷w̷i̷l̷l̷ ̷b̷e̷ ̷d̷e̷p̷o̷s̷i̷t̷e̷d̷
̷
̷
̷T̷i̷n̷u̷b̷u̷ ̷i̷s̷ ̷w̷i̷n̷n̷i̷n̷g̷ ̷a̷n̷d̷ ̷g̷e̷t̷t̷i̷n̷g̷ ̷t̷h̷i̷s̷ ̷t̷i̷c̷k̷e̷t̷.̷
̷
̷
̷F̷l̷a̷t̷h̷e̷a̷d̷e̷d̷ ̷s̷l̷a̷v̷e̷s̷ ̷d̷o̷e̷s̷n̷'̷t̷ ̷e̷v̷e̷n̷ ̷g̷e̷t̷ ̷c̷l̷o̷s̷e̷
̷[̷/̷q̷u̷o̷t̷e̷]̷

shatap

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Are Still In The Race - Amaechi, Nwajiuba Insist by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
Thinkam:
APC are just Kidding themselves, if they don't field a northerner...

Atiku will whip northern sentiments and win, after all he was part of those that strategized in 2015 so he knows the right Northern team to do the dirty job

Atiku can't win, north can have it 12 years in a row.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Still In The Race - Amaechi, Nwajiuba Insist by Mynd44: 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
The fact that you were so unrated that this is an issue is already an answer. But go to Eagle square for your report card

5 Likes

Re: We Are Still In The Race - Amaechi, Nwajiuba Insist by eyensty: 5:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
Una go kn ow far in the next few hours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Still In The Race - Amaechi, Nwajiuba Insist by layycon: 5:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
Even if Amaechi suddenly turns to Usain Bolt's the race is over for him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Still In The Race - Amaechi, Nwajiuba Insist by Dozie32(m): 5:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
I wish you both goodluck.
Re: We Are Still In The Race - Amaechi, Nwajiuba Insist by goldtube(m): 5:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
Bat gats the ticket, APC needs someone that can fight dirty to defeat atiku tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Still In The Race - Amaechi, Nwajiuba Insist by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
Amala and ewedu miscreants will cry tonight!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Still In The Race - Amaechi, Nwajiuba Insist by abobote: 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
We don't need your reminder, battle it out there.
Imagine resigning their juicy ministerial position, for a contest, they do not stand a chance, only to be reminding us that they are still in the race, as if we are delegates

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Still In The Race - Amaechi, Nwajiuba Insist by money121(m): 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ok
Re: We Are Still In The Race - Amaechi, Nwajiuba Insist by INTEGRITYA1(m): 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
These people really dribble us no be small. Thank God INEC didn't extend for too much longer and the drama expired today.

Where you can buy landed properties in a safe and secured Estate, QUEEN'S GARDEN ESTATE.

Located at Isheri North GRA, the fastest developing area within the Lagos Mainland and few minutes away from Ojodu-Berger, Omole Phase 2 and Magodo with close proximity to Alausa Secretariat; the power city of Lagos State.

A 15 minutes drive to Muritala International Airport while it is also a quick 25 minutes from the business community of Victoria Island and Ikoyi.

Queen's Garden Estate at ISHERI NORTH G.R.A

PRICE:
500sqm - N25million
300sqm - N15million

3 Bedroom Terrace Duplex - N44million
3 Bedroom Semi-Detached Duplex with BQ - N55million

Call/WhatsApp the attached phone number.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Still In The Race - Amaechi, Nwajiuba Insist by Dailymice: 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
cool
Re: We Are Still In The Race - Amaechi, Nwajiuba Insist by barbstee(m): 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
Good luck

Team Jagaban

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Still In The Race - Amaechi, Nwajiuba Insist by Epstein(m): 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
Dreamers
Re: We Are Still In The Race - Amaechi, Nwajiuba Insist by osinbanjoisaliar: 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ewelewe, okokobioko. See as dem jus dey whine Tinubu Olodos with different kind of love serenades.

Gaya: Baba give us another $70k, make we run this thing sharp sharp

Tinubu: But I think say the $1m don cover everything na

Gaya: No oga, this one na for chairman and some of the boys from Mali. Baba no worry, na you dey lead now. Once you credit our account, you go gap Amaechi far far

Tinubu: How about Lawan. I think sey chairman dey support am

Lalong: That one na jus to whine you. Him no dey race. But if you wan dey sure, add $60k to the $70k and jus cool yar mind

Tinubu: OK, I go credit yar account

Later

Gaya: Lalong that man na confirm otondo.

Lalong: I tell you sey, him no soji, but you dey jonz before. Him don credit our account. Make we jeunsoke jor

2 Likes

Re: We Are Still In The Race - Amaechi, Nwajiuba Insist by Mandate2023: 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
Amaechi ambition is imaginary....nothing to it

Ipigs will start another method of crying dis night

10 Likes

Re: We Are Still In The Race - Amaechi, Nwajiuba Insist by Opolopoopolonio: 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
Alright
Re: We Are Still In The Race - Amaechi, Nwajiuba Insist by muykem: 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
I am now enjoying this drama.

1 Like

Re: We Are Still In The Race - Amaechi, Nwajiuba Insist by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
Oracleforce:
Nwaijaba , who know you?

Amaechi can't even command Majority votes in Rivers State... talkless of South-south State.

Both should stepdown immediate or be disgraced out of the race

We will vote Amaechi in Rivers State. He's our own.

4 Likes

Re: We Are Still In The Race - Amaechi, Nwajiuba Insist by Interesting2023: 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
Thanksful:

Atiku can't win, north can have it 12 years in a row.

But Tinubu will
Re: We Are Still In The Race - Amaechi, Nwajiuba Insist by socialmediaman: 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
Nwajiuba? He was in the race?
Re: We Are Still In The Race - Amaechi, Nwajiuba Insist by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
That is very fine.

All for one, One for all.

The best way to move our nation forward is all we want at [b][/b].

Nigeria will succeed.

3 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Rejects Cattle Colony For Herdsmen In Abia State / U.S. To Join Nigeria In The Fight Against Boko Haram / President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.