Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,237 members, 7,836,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Senate Majority Leader, Yahaya Abdullahi Dumps APC, Joins PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Majority Leader, Yahaya Abdullahi Dumps APC, Joins PDP (41874 Views)

'Stop Donkeys From Extinction': Eyinnaya Abaribe Opposes Yahaya Abdullahi's Bill / Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars / INEC Declares Yahaya Abdullahi Winner In Niger State, Cancels Rerun Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Majority Leader, Yahaya Abdullahi Dumps APC, Joins PDP by Lindseyrd: 8:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
PlayMaker14:
A clear message for the South....

The Northern politicians are stylishly throwing their support for Atiku
Fighting for his own survival!
Re: Senate Majority Leader, Yahaya Abdullahi Dumps APC, Joins PDP by Tareq1105: 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
PlayMaker14:

He was roundly beating by a younger but popular aspirant.
Re: Senate Majority Leader, Yahaya Abdullahi Dumps APC, Joins PDP by Gamezi(m): 8:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
Morenikeji090:
If we are to check you too.. you gonna be self centered... Don't tryna prove you saint you g man...

Yes but my hand is not stain with blood like politicians… and beside i never see people suffering as pleasure . I help humanity as little as i can
Re: Senate Majority Leader, Yahaya Abdullahi Dumps APC, Joins PDP by Ngasky(m): 8:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
The man is politucally foolish.
He is a senate leader, and one of the hopeful to the governorship in kebbi. Instead of him to mellow down to win first.
He came out and challenge a sitting governor and the current chairman APC governors forum.
He foolishly gang up with former governor Currently Senator Aliero thinking they can upstage the current governor Bagudu.
Re: Senate Majority Leader, Yahaya Abdullahi Dumps APC, Joins PDP by Morenikeji090(m): 8:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
In this case that you mention humanity.. may God bless you..
Gamezi:

Yes but my hand is not stain with blood like politicians… and beside i never see people suffering as pleasure . I help humanity as little as i can
Re: Senate Majority Leader, Yahaya Abdullahi Dumps APC, Joins PDP by Chuckas(m): 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
And the game has begun...... Working for a northern PDP presidency and still retain the seat for North.....
If you think they're fools think twice
Re: Senate Majority Leader, Yahaya Abdullahi Dumps APC, Joins PDP by Slimm01: 8:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
This man is smart. He has seen the hand writing on the wall. There's no way Tinubu can defeat Atiku in the general election. My guy don rush port sharp sharp.
Re: Senate Majority Leader, Yahaya Abdullahi Dumps APC, Joins PDP by PlayMaker14: 8:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
Munzy14:

Hypertension... grin

Long time bro
It's been a while bro.... Really miss you and my own brother Kris216
Re: Senate Majority Leader, Yahaya Abdullahi Dumps APC, Joins PDP by pat077: 8:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
The window is still open.
Re: Senate Majority Leader, Yahaya Abdullahi Dumps APC, Joins PDP by pat077: 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
Slimm01:
This man is smart. He has seen the hand writing on the wall. There's no way Tinubu can defeat Atiku in the general election. My guy don rush port sharp sharp.
he is not wise in anyway. He lost the primary in APC that's why he is decamping to any party that will give him the platform to do so.
Re: Senate Majority Leader, Yahaya Abdullahi Dumps APC, Joins PDP by Munzy14(m): 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
PlayMaker14:
True bro....You be sure parley.
Re: Senate Majority Leader, Yahaya Abdullahi Dumps APC, Joins PDP by sameks08(m): 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ashawo Man
Re: Senate Majority Leader, Yahaya Abdullahi Dumps APC, Joins PDP by oilmane(m): 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

You scored zero in your primaries? Oga it is obvious your people don't like you or is it that someone paid more than you in the primaries? A lot of you guys only come home during elections, you're back to Abuja once result is called. Best of luck in your cross carpeting.
Re: Senate Majority Leader, Yahaya Abdullahi Dumps APC, Joins PDP by ashawopikin(m): 9:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
Na transfer window we dey, so no suprise
Re: Senate Majority Leader, Yahaya Abdullahi Dumps APC, Joins PDP by fortunejum: 7:43am On Jun 08, 2022
Na their way
Re: Senate Majority Leader, Yahaya Abdullahi Dumps APC, Joins PDP by Zonefree(m): 9:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
PlayMaker14:

Got caged by Nairaland mods.

How have you been brother?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Majority Leader, Yahaya Abdullahi Dumps APC, Joins PDP by yyba: 9:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
PlayMaker14:

not stylishly throwing support to atiku. If he had won his ticket under apc he won't decamp to pdp . He went to pdp because of his interest to re contest , but not because of atiku
Re: Senate Majority Leader, Yahaya Abdullahi Dumps APC, Joins PDP by Miracle2020: 10:35pm On Jun 13, 2022
Apc must pay for what they did to Amaechi and osinbajo. This is just the beginning.
Tinubu will never be my president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari And Obasanjo When They Were Young. / Patience Jonathan Said Women Would Return To Kitchen Under PMB, Was She Right? / Bukola Saraki Gave His Sister 2 Hours To Leave Ilorin In Her Own Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.