Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Osinbajo Is The Preferred Candidate. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Is The Preferred Candidate. (841 Views)

South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? / Why Dankwambo Should Be The Preferred Candidate Of PDP / GAC Tells Ambode, Others To Face Primary; Says We Have No Preferred Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Is The Preferred Candidate. by SEYIKP(m): 6:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
All the hullabaloo that as filled the APC primary, is a script that President Buhari and some northern governors with some few southern governors and senator Adamu (APC chairman) are carefully playing out.
All fingers are pointed to Osinbajo.
This is a well guarded script.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is The Preferred Candidate. by Joezinho: 6:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
Obviously..
Re: Osinbajo Is The Preferred Candidate. by OlamOlam: 6:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
Let observe till the end
Re: Osinbajo Is The Preferred Candidate. by helinues: 6:59pm On Jun 07, 2022
Toh
Re: Osinbajo Is The Preferred Candidate. by Sparrk007(m): 7:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
OSINBAJO NA GO

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is The Preferred Candidate. by joyandfaith: 7:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
Congratulations Osinbajo is trending on twitter presently.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is The Preferred Candidate. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
Bro this mission is beyond the capacity of Osinbajo now that Atiku’s emergence has shown the desperation of PDP.

That is the reality for Governors and many APC stakeholder who wants a tried and tested 'Are Ona kakanfo', thoroughly tested in political warfare, to lead them into battle.

Politics and emotions, for political gladiators, are two parallel lines that never meet.

Osinbajo, for political stakeholders, is a 'green horn' while Tinubu is the real deal Buhari even insisted must lead his 2019 election campaign even after sidelining Jagaban immediately he became President in 2015.

Why did Buhari not give the job to Osinbajo, Adamu, Buni, Bagudu, Malami etal back then if any tom, d1ck and harry can run an election campaign and win?

I expect the result of free and fair primaries tonight, i.e a Tinubu win, to prove me right.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is The Preferred Candidate. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
joyandfaith:
Congratulations Osinbajo is trending on twitter presently.

Obi was trending on twitter madder than Osinbajo a few weeks ago. The hype was such you would have believed he was on course to win PDP primaries by a landslide.

Yet he fled because he knew PDP political delegates were waiting to show him how much of a boy he is against political men.

Where is Obi today? Relegated to labour Party and the bins of Nigerian politics as far as I am concerned.

Some of you forget that this is about political delegates who have totally different interests and motivations to ordinary Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is The Preferred Candidate. by joyandfaith: 7:30pm On Jun 07, 2022
Dsalvo:

Obi was trending on twitter madder than Osinbajo a few weeks ago. The hype was such you would have believed he was on course to win PDP primaries by a landslide.

Yet he fled because he knew PDP political delegates were waiting to show him how much of a boy he is against political men.

Where is Obi today? Relegated to labour Party and the bins of Nigerian politics as far as I am concerned.

Some of you forget that this is about political delegates who have totally different interests and motivations to ordinary Nigerians.

Congratulations Osinbajo has deeper meaning than just trending.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Dr Abdul-lateef Olajide Adediran Aka Jandor Can Win Lagos State / Peter Obi Can Never Smell 3rd Position / I Thought I Am A Nightmare To El-rufai In Dreams, I Never Knew It's A Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.