Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Why Dankwambo Should Be The Preferred Candidate Of PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Dankwambo Should Be The Preferred Candidate Of PDP (11076 Views)

Lagos Tanker Explosion: Dankwambo Sympathizes With Families Of Victims / 2019: Jaaruma Is Donating N5,000,000 To Atiku & N5,000,000 To Dankwambo / 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Dankwambo Should Be The Preferred Candidate Of PDP by Babygiwa(f): 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2018
Why Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo should be the preferred candidate in @OfficialPDPNig's presidential primaries https:///xkMxM6uSML

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGSjJ4G_Llo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Dankwambo Should Be The Preferred Candidate Of PDP by brodalikeme(m): 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2018
I think so too. His credentials are more cridible that most of the other contestants. If he wins the PDP primaries, a coalition should then be formed with other smaller political parties to get an equally strong and acceptable Vice President.

8 Likes

Re: Why Dankwambo Should Be The Preferred Candidate Of PDP by Iykmann(m): 8:08pm On Sep 28, 2018
Sorry credentials doesn't work in Nigeria. You need radical followers to win election in Nigeria

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Dankwambo Should Be The Preferred Candidate Of PDP by Hundreddegrees(m): 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2018
I know he is the best option among those old rogues but right now we need a popular Presidential aspirant who enjoys massive support all over the country and will stand a better chance against Buhari in his strongholds

#GrowNigeria

8 Likes

Re: Why Dankwambo Should Be The Preferred Candidate Of PDP by dominique(f): 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2018
Kwankwaso seems to be more popular amongst the northeners though

4 Likes

Re: Why Dankwambo Should Be The Preferred Candidate Of PDP by coolxpat(m): 8:22pm On Sep 28, 2018
I only candidate I will vote against PMB, not because he is better.
Re: Why Dankwambo Should Be The Preferred Candidate Of PDP by lapazi(m): 8:23pm On Sep 28, 2018
This is the only PDP contestant without a single stain to his name, if only they are wise enough to field him.

This is the same guy that Buhari campaigned for during the 2015 elections when he went to Gombe, but what do I know?

6 Likes

Re: Why Dankwambo Should Be The Preferred Candidate Of PDP by Tonyspecial(m): 8:24pm On Sep 28, 2018
That man name sounds musical....

3 Likes

Re: Why Dankwambo Should Be The Preferred Candidate Of PDP by PassingShot(m): 8:24pm On Sep 28, 2018
I like this guy’s credentials.

If PDP wants to prove to us they’re serious, let them present this man or any other one without many garbage like Saraki, Kwankwaso and Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Why Dankwambo Should Be The Preferred Candidate Of PDP by ojobek: 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2018
OP is looking for feather weight politician to contest against lifeless one in aso villa..it will not work.

2 Likes

Re: Why Dankwambo Should Be The Preferred Candidate Of PDP by chiscodedon(m): 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2018
Pray he wins.. His good work, loyalty to the party and I can say, youthful age makes him the best candidate. Also he isn't that so religious and tribalistic

11 Likes

Re: Why Dankwambo Should Be The Preferred Candidate Of PDP by fallout87: 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2018
Iykmann:
Sorry credentials doesn't work in Nigeria. You need radical followers to win election in Nigeria

Exactly.

Nigeria is top corrupt for good people to lead it or great governance and leadership.

It is only those who have a big enough following whom can win.

1 Like

Re: Why Dankwambo Should Be The Preferred Candidate Of PDP by Adakintroy: 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2018
Waste of time...mr. integrity Riggs election into another quantum reality.

Jonathan spirit is exalted further as father of democracy on the flipside.

1 Like

Re: Why Dankwambo Should Be The Preferred Candidate Of PDP by ManirBK: 8:33pm On Sep 28, 2018
I think if INEC Nigeria could organize dancing competition PDP LOOTER DANKWAMBO will win!
Re: Why Dankwambo Should Be The Preferred Candidate Of PDP by Corrinthians(m): 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2018
cheesy

Right now, PDP is more confused than a deaf bat at night. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Dankwambo Should Be The Preferred Candidate Of PDP by Mike008(m): 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2018
PDP are still confused, they have no preferred candidate yet and they want to fight APC.
Re: Why Dankwambo Should Be The Preferred Candidate Of PDP by fallout87: 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2018
PassingShot:

If PDP wants to prove to us they’re serious, let them present this man or any other one without many garbage like Saraki, Kwankwaso and Atiku.

Trash post.

You support Buhari who is from the same mold as Atiku, Kwankwaso, etc.. yet you demand PDP to present featherweight options just because you desire an easy victory.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Dankwambo Should Be The Preferred Candidate Of PDP by oruma19: 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2018
dominique:
yeah, u are right. If they dont field kwakwanso, let them forget abiut the presidency for another 50 yrs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Dankwambo Should Be The Preferred Candidate Of PDP by Babiboy: 8:40pm On Sep 28, 2018
Is that all?
Re: Why Dankwambo Should Be The Preferred Candidate Of PDP by Humblega(m): 8:41pm On Sep 28, 2018
Are u saying he has chance more than ds Saraki desperado

where whole family are looking for daily meal in politics

1 Like

Re: Why Dankwambo Should Be The Preferred Candidate Of PDP by Humblega(m): 8:41pm On Sep 28, 2018
who else noticed this:

All politicians are busy fighting for party ticket. Suddenly herdsmen and farmers are now living in peace.

Seems the politicians are the herders and farmers.

Nigeria remote is in hands of some people that doesn't care about people's lives while acting horror film

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Dankwambo Should Be The Preferred Candidate Of PDP by Samsmithweb88: 8:46pm On Sep 28, 2018
dominique:

Kwankwaso should decamp to SDP and play the Omisore role in the north and share the vote of Buhari up there
Re: Why Dankwambo Should Be The Preferred Candidate Of PDP by Jacobmanny(m): 8:47pm On Sep 28, 2018
Hundreddegrees:
I know he is the best option among those old rogues but right now we need a popular Presidential aspirant who enjoys massive support all over the country and will stand a better chance against Buhari in his strongholds

#GrowNigeria
Popularity was the product of 2015 election. We rather take the right step or nothing

1 Like

Re: Why Dankwambo Should Be The Preferred Candidate Of PDP by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2018
We are in one chance and slaves in this country if we ever think Hausa - Fulani are the most capable people to rule this country.
Re: Why Dankwambo Should Be The Preferred Candidate Of PDP by Roger3D(m): 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2018
PassingShot:

You are happy with him cos you know Buhari will make mincemeat out of a nonentity like him. Now tell the truth grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Dankwambo Should Be The Preferred Candidate Of PDP by brodalikeme(m): 8:51pm On Sep 28, 2018
Iykmann:

That is why we are where we are today- a shame of a nation without a silver lining in sight.
Re: Why Dankwambo Should Be The Preferred Candidate Of PDP by excomarow(m): 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2018
PDP Aspirants are learners for were Buhari dey grin
Re: Why Dankwambo Should Be The Preferred Candidate Of PDP by jaybee3(m): 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2018
brodalikeme:
I think so too. His credentials are more cridible that most of the other contestants. If he wins the PDP primaries, a collusion should then be formed with other smaller political parties to get an equally strong and acceptable Vice President.
Collusion or Coalition?
Re: Why Dankwambo Should Be The Preferred Candidate Of PDP by famzynet: 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2018
I think
Re: Why Dankwambo Should Be The Preferred Candidate Of PDP by famzynet: 9:07pm On Sep 28, 2018
I am from the east ,but I think this man will make a better president than Buhari and Jonathan. He is young and educated and from what I have heard he did well at Gombe. It is time the youths of this country embrace younger people to rule us. The old caucus have proved to be failure. This man will have my vote over Atiku,Buhari and Kwankwaso. Can the youths for once change the affairs of this country instead of letting old cargoes control us with token of money that put our future in danger. We can insist on positive change even if APC try to rig the election. We don't want change. We need positive change.

3 Likes

Re: Why Dankwambo Should Be The Preferred Candidate Of PDP by brodalikeme(m): 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2018
jaybee3:

Collusion or Coalition?

Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Wins Forbes' Social Influencer Award / Ayade Seeks Buhari's Intervention On Superhighway, Deep Seaport Projects / IJEBUS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.