Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

The Moment Amaechi Arrived Eagles Square For APC Presidential Primaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Amaechi Arrived Eagles Square For APC Presidential Primaries (60078 Views)

The Moment Tinubu Arrived Eagles Square For APC Primary (Video) / Jonathan, Mama Peace Join Buhari At Eagles Square For 60th Independence Parade / The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Amaechi Arrived Eagles Square For APC Presidential Primaries by reyscrub(m): 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
Waiting he come do abeg
Re: The Moment Amaechi Arrived Eagles Square For APC Presidential Primaries by Chieffoo007: 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
Emilokan
Re: The Moment Amaechi Arrived Eagles Square For APC Presidential Primaries by Breastfeed: 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
Even Ameachi himself knows he can't win this. grin
Re: The Moment Amaechi Arrived Eagles Square For APC Presidential Primaries by Duru009(m): 7:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
This is Buhari's JOKER but he loss gallently tonight against TINUBU.....
Re: The Moment Amaechi Arrived Eagles Square For APC Presidential Primaries by MrCover: 7:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: The Moment Amaechi Arrived Eagles Square For APC Presidential Primaries by Esama: 7:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
Because I don't support Ameachi can you call senator Abbey Magnus fake ss?
Agwotulumbe:
Fake SS

Tinubu urchins and fakeness sef
Re: The Moment Amaechi Arrived Eagles Square For APC Presidential Primaries by airsaylongcome: 7:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
barbstee:
Welcome the lion of Ubima

Your sacrifice to APC since you joined is noted

You're not a betrayal
However we stand with jagaban

It's hilarious how you lot can say CRA is not a Judas (after selling out his brother from Baylesa) but view Starboy as a Judas (for competing with his Egbọn from Lagos/Osun)
Re: The Moment Amaechi Arrived Eagles Square For APC Presidential Primaries by Fmghewzy(m): 7:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
SensualMan:
The Chosen One!

Dan Amanan Daura!

Congratulations!

The Incoming President!

Na soo grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Moment Amaechi Arrived Eagles Square For APC Presidential Primaries by MartinsD12(m): 7:59pm On Jun 07, 2022
JasonEkanem:
UPDATE

Leading Presidential Aspirant, Rt Hon Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi arrives Eagles Square for APC Presidential Primaries.

Meanwhile, watch the APC Presidential Primaries Live on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/officialasphericnews/videos/1712242275792500/

#APCPresidentialPrimaries
#AsphericTV
#Abuja
#APCGovernors
Looters party apc
Re: The Moment Amaechi Arrived Eagles Square For APC Presidential Primaries by joeytrib: 8:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
May the best man win.

As a Nigerian, i have started looking for how to make more money while I am saving money. Someone on Nairaland told me of where I can get up to 10% annual interest when I save money using a #FairSave wallet by fairmoney. I have put some money in the wallet and I can't wait for my interest to pile up grin . you can be like me sha and put your money where it can work for you.

Re: The Moment Amaechi Arrived Eagles Square For APC Presidential Primaries by Indispensable85(m): 8:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
PrinceofLagos truthisunique2 penguin2 madamVanessa osinbanjoisaliar una still dey wait for anointing oil? Convention is fully underway. Lol....... Buhari cut una ticket. Hahahahahahahaha........
Re: The Moment Amaechi Arrived Eagles Square For APC Presidential Primaries by chrisxxx(m): 8:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
abobote:
Amaechi is the best candidate of the three, but unfortunately he can't match Tinubu dollar for dollar.
Just like that of PDP, at the end it comes to the highest bidder
He has spent his stolen wealth in 2015. He was unable to recoup and Buhari is not just listening that money was spent to make him president. Neither does he believe anyone played any special role for him to actualize his ambition. It is finished after all for them all.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Amaechi Arrived Eagles Square For APC Presidential Primaries by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
See how APC primary elections be like General Elections. Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Amaechi Arrived Eagles Square For APC Presidential Primaries by jrusky(m): 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Amechi is coasting to victory tonight.

Not in this country.
Re: The Moment Amaechi Arrived Eagles Square For APC Presidential Primaries by blowjohn(m): 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
AlexBells:
Omoh, this will go down as the most suspense filled primary in Africa

Walahi.
The media don cashout like say tomorrow no dey
Re: The Moment Amaechi Arrived Eagles Square For APC Presidential Primaries by TeeNanu(m): 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
AlexBells:

Aswear the suspense pass season film
Re: The Moment Amaechi Arrived Eagles Square For APC Presidential Primaries by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 8:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
I was expecting to see him in Fulani attire though, he thought na by that one but one thing you can't take away from Ameachi not yabbing others

many igbo aspirant have been yabbing West but Ameachi that even have chance than all of them join together face his ambition

this is a Pride and I respect him for that
Re: The Moment Amaechi Arrived Eagles Square For APC Presidential Primaries by FireUpNow(m): 8:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
Make the primaries come go oo sef. All this noise and hyping go end
Re: The Moment Amaechi Arrived Eagles Square For APC Presidential Primaries by ponishah: 8:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
abobote:
Amaechi is the best candidate of the three, but unfortunately he can't match Tinubu dollar for dollar.
He can if it is only money, I swear.
If it was only money, Wike could ha dealt a serious blow to Atiku.
Don't underage Rivers money-well
Re: The Moment Amaechi Arrived Eagles Square For APC Presidential Primaries by Zchi1052(m): 8:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
None of them will smell the sit
Wike and Amechi
There are ignorant
They dance to Hausa tone forget that Hausa places politics like a draft
Re: The Moment Amaechi Arrived Eagles Square For APC Presidential Primaries by Twoclans(f): 8:09pm On Jun 07, 2022
AlexBells:

That is ehh

I am following them live .As a younger girl I remember following the one Tom Ikimi organized for the PDP.I hope i am not wrong.

Tom Ikimi was like he was on drugs that night .He did not rest at all ,my eyes were glued to the tv almost all night.
Re: The Moment Amaechi Arrived Eagles Square For APC Presidential Primaries by Danking1: 8:10pm On Jun 07, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]Ameachi our up coming GCFR God bless you an make u victorious today amen. On Ameachi mandate we stand.
Re: The Moment Amaechi Arrived Eagles Square For APC Presidential Primaries by abokikhalifa: 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
Cypress042:
Mr. Amaechi don't bounce too much because you might eventually bounce out crying grin grin

At the end of the day its only one person that will win.
Re: The Moment Amaechi Arrived Eagles Square For APC Presidential Primaries by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
Mrkumareze:

Which victory He who sold his brother to foreigners stands no chance to be trusted. His eyes go clear soon
100%
Re: The Moment Amaechi Arrived Eagles Square For APC Presidential Primaries by HALCYON44: 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
At least you guys are learning something now. Don't worry you will soon realised the fact
Re: The Moment Amaechi Arrived Eagles Square For APC Presidential Primaries by AsawanaDgreat: 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
E beta say em win than Ahmad Lawan
Re: The Moment Amaechi Arrived Eagles Square For APC Presidential Primaries by kingthreat(m): 8:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Amechi is coasting to victory tonight.

Amen.
Re: The Moment Amaechi Arrived Eagles Square For APC Presidential Primaries by micko93: 8:16pm On Jun 07, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXUMv8coGXo
JasonEkanem:
UPDATE

Leading Presidential Aspirant, Rt Hon Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi arrives Eagles Square for APC Presidential Primaries.

Meanwhile, watch the APC Presidential Primaries Live on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/officialasphericnews/videos/1712242275792500/

#APCPresidentialPrimaries
#AsphericTV
#Abuja
#APCGovernors
Re: The Moment Amaechi Arrived Eagles Square For APC Presidential Primaries by mcebiakpo: 8:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
He doesn't have enough money to match Tinibu, sadly.
Re: The Moment Amaechi Arrived Eagles Square For APC Presidential Primaries by Cypress042(m): 8:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
abokikhalifa:

At the end of the day its only one person that will win.
For sure, No two ways about it.
Re: The Moment Amaechi Arrived Eagles Square For APC Presidential Primaries by jaxxy(m): 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
abobote:

Apc presidency isn't for sale. effcc is there to arrest criminal elements.

Muslim/Muslim ticket won't fly. Pdp desperately want tinubu so Apc can lose woefully to Atiku.
Re: The Moment Amaechi Arrived Eagles Square For APC Presidential Primaries by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
Mrkumareze:

Which victory He who sold his brother to foreigners stands no chance to be trusted. His eyes go clear soon
Which of his brothers?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" / Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) / More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.