Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Aje Butter Kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Aje Butter Kids (3055 Views)

If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? / Aje-Butter Children From Lagos And Other Urban Places In Nigeria / Amazing Benefits Of Using Shea Butter As Your Baby Or Family Cream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aje Butter Kids by wills(m): 5:15pm On Feb 21, 2006
There was this aje Butter Kid,, Translated in English her Ibo name means Godstime,

( a boys name) anyway she was brought up under the most sophisticated manner, with all the bear necessity of life @ her beck and call. She grew up, went to Harvard and graduated.

But since she has tested all the very best that life has to offer, she wants more than these , summer holiday in the Bahamas, skiing in Sweden, going safari in south Africa, shopping for shoes in Paris and doing her perfume runs in Milan, infact this chick is DA BOME!!

The interesting thing about this story is that it ends with a question,

cuz this aje buttish girl with the most sophisticated accent you have ever heard, like ghetto stuffs, things like ghetto slangs, ghetto music and etc, ,

She is more or less ghetto by inspiration, thats why one of her favorite music is (ghetto is a part of her religion), can you believe., she even wants to make the Ghetto thing her religion.

So my question to you is this, why do aje children, with all they are blessed with, still want to be ghetto fabulous like us, Born, breed, Not raised oh, and trained in the ghetto of life, the school of hard knocks. I wonder why??
Re: Aje Butter Kids by ifele(m): 1:35am On May 31, 2009
I would rather be aje butter than aje paki.

Many of yu aje paki boys can stand before me in a fight.
Re: Aje Butter Kids by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:30pm On May 31, 2009
grin grin
Re: Aje Butter Kids by wills(m): 7:37pm On May 31, 2009
Over 3 yrs, and at last this post gets responses, wow,, lol. grin

My true story of an office experience, seeing a rich man kid, wanting to be ghetto .
Re: Aje Butter Kids by nigeriantalent: 7:48pm On May 31, 2009
[quote author=wills link=topic=7167.msg3955285#msg3955285 date=1243795034][/quote]
Re: Aje Butter Kids by oyinda3(f): 10:58pm On May 31, 2009
your story sef
Re: Aje Butter Kids by wills(m): 12:13am On Jun 01, 2009
missy oyinda,, wetin do my story sef ?, grin
Re: Aje Butter Kids by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:18pm On Jun 01, 2009
Naija aje butter's when dey mess only smelling mess so,even if you look their face you would never think they can Mess in their entire life but Run!!!!!!!!,i said Run when they mess in your present,its an atomic bomb,though you will never hear any sound,always comes out silently.,"wow"-i too love Nigerianz,Yes o. . .we dey creat.lol wink
Re: Aje Butter Kids by oyinda3(f): 7:33pm On Jun 01, 2009
even yaradua's son is gangsta tongue

Re: Aje Butter Kids by H2O2: 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2009
somebody outta whip that lil boy's hine
Re: Aje Butter Kids by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 01, 2009
That boy looks so much like my cousin tongue tongue
Re: Aje Butter Kids by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:11pm On Jun 01, 2009
I like that boy. . .hey peepz! i dey beg well well,Touch em not!,hes my smally ,i was in Wuse Zone 2 when he wanted to be wild then i linked him up very fast with the " Rugged Indentity"-im missing him by now angry

but always contact me on phone
Re: Aje Butter Kids by oyinda3(f): 8:13pm On Jun 01, 2009
FL Gators:

That boy looks so much like my cousin tongue tongue

looks or acts like ur cousin tongue
Re: Aje Butter Kids by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 01, 2009
oyinda.:

looks or acts like ur cousin tongue
chei!! No o, he LOOKS like him.
My cousin is an angel tongue
I hope it's safe to say my cousin looks better thn him cheesy
Re: Aje Butter Kids by MaiSuya(m): 10:10pm On Jun 01, 2009
oyinda.:

even yaradua's son is gangsta tongue

Hmm! see this small boy O! if I catch am. . .
Re: Aje Butter Kids by Orestik(f): 3:18pm On Oct 31, 2010
dont u know being aje butter is boring?speaking british english, behaving in a civilized manner, merhn its boring but being razz is like d most exciting thing, speaking pidgin alone tickles ones fancy, abeg its fun being razz, me like it
Re: Aje Butter Kids by tpiander: 11:49pm On Sep 04, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Knowing About The Different Types Of Affairs Gives You Power / My Husband Leftt / First Time Mum Needs Help On Baby Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.