Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,535 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates (65784 Views)

Osinbajo Receives ₦100m APC Nomination Form. Support Groups Raised Funds For Him / Osinbajo Receives Buhari Support Group In Aso Rock (Photos) / Yemi Osinbajo Receives Jack Ma In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
barbstee:
Though a betrayer deserves to be booed,

But we should please respect his office

Team BAT

If we talk,we go Die. If we no talk,we go Die.
Make we talk . Bad thing na bad thing

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by ayoolataiwo(m): 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
StrongandMighty:
If this is true then southwest delegates must be made up of bunch of dafts and clowns!

How can you reject a sound man like Osibanjo who's eloquent and well learned for an old man?
something is definitely wrong somewhere! This is not ordinary..
U re totally wrong judging few set of money mongers;delegates; to a whole region isnt fair,we're the the most intelligent,learned.Just wait as things will turn out,besides BAT isnt a bad choice
afterall compare to the one we've around PMB.We re OMOLUABI

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by Funflipper: 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Of course, suffer no tire you. Human beings never seem to amaze me with their idiocy. Most intelligent species on Earth my charcoal black nyash.

Of course suffer don tire me. Na im make I dey support Tinubu (especially for this era wey economy don almost collapse) because he get brain to turn even the garbage from your house into a money spinning business unlike the other mentally lazy ones wey go only rely on crude oil sales and loans from chinese banks. He don do am before when Obasanjo seize lagos state allocation for for almost 3 years. Who out of all the contestants fit run even a local goverment for one month without federal allocation?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by emanobis(m): 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
Mickykarim:
THERE GOES THE REWARD OF TREACHERY.

Prof. Yemi Osinbajo forgot how the likes of Ladoke Akintola and recently Chief Ernest Sonekan of the Interim government fame died. UNSONG.

People tend to forget history and or relegate it to the background when they want to get GREEDY and pluck into what is UNBEFITTING and UNDESERVING.

Please, what do you really mean by He is getting GREEDY?
IS he not qualified to contest?
Is Tinubu not old enough to retire from Politics; and what exactly do you think Tinubu can offer this country considering his state of health?
Who do you this kind thing??
Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by shinealight(m): 9:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
StrongandMighty:
If this is true then southwest delegates must be made up of bunch of dafts and clowns!

How can you reject a sound man like Osibanjo who's eloquent and well learned for an old man?

What you see is not what they’re looking for. They want an Omoluabi that will fight their Cause, come rain come thunder as Leader…..not an ingrate or grammar speaker. Simplicita!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by DaveJacuzie: 9:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
Oplomo:

Daft people, they are not united but they can write a thousand pages of epistles and thesis on how 'Ibos are not united'. grin
Ibos are the most united on earth!!
Unfortunately united they fall, divided they fall

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by plaindealer: 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
However, as the delegates from his home South-west region noticed his arrival, chants of “betrayer’ ‘”thief” and other derogatory slogans rose from their pavilions.

The vice president had attempted to come out of his vehicle to greet the delegates, but the hostel environment forced him to go back.

I echo their sentiments..

Akintola and other betrayers are still fresh in our memories so why tolerate another betrayer, a saboteur, and an ungrateful man?

He must pay for his actions in a lot of ways, not just losing political and social relevance in the SW..

The reward for treachery is always swift and bitter.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by Oracleforce: 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
It is only Tinubu that came to read the speech in the paper for delegates at the eagle square.

even the two Aboki, Ahmed Lawan, and Yerima are giving their speech without papers in their hands

I'm ashamed of Tinubu as a representative of Yoruba...

where are the late Chief Bola Ige, late chief Abraham Adesanya, and Chief Obafemi Awolowo ... who have done us proud at the national level in terms of their academic prowess in display

Tinubu is a disgrace to the entire Yoruba race...he has come to publicly disgrace himself and his family in Eagle square
Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by Acidosis(m): 9:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
StrongandMighty:

Tinubu thugs actually.
Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by campbelljosh(m): 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
Tell us where you come from dimwit
DoggoneDogg:
What else is expected from urchins of the poorest region in Nigeria that has zero natural resources.
Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by PeaceNexus(m): 9:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
Osibanjo and Peter Obi remain the best from the south.

An electioneering campaign between these two would be devoid of too much thuggery as both men have their names to protect.

But a "Tinubu" is "NO" to any sensible Nigerian.
Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by brainhgeek(m): 9:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
I stopped asking how we got here. Now I am asking why we are still here and plan to move on from here.
I have fear for my kids
Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by Aboki99(m): 9:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
blowjohn:

The guy has been brainwashed with plenty smooth talk by the vice

Unfortunately sweet talkers are very evil and dangerous.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by DoggoneDogg: 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
campbelljosh:
Tell us where you come from dimwit

Name one natural resource in the South West
Just one...
Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by GEEBITE: 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
Sonekan with a state Burial died unsong? There is nothing one wont hear on this Jagaban matter .
Mickykarim:
THERE GOES THE REWARD OF TREACHERY.

Prof. Yemi Osinbajo forgot how the likes of Ladoke Akintola and recently Chief Ernest Sonekan of the Interim government fame died. UNSONG.

People tend to forget history and or relegate it to the background when they want to get GREEDY and pluck into what is UNBEFITTING and UNDESERVING.
Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by Oracleforce: 9:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
StrongandMighty:

Those delegates are not the true representative of the Yoruba race... Yoruba race is more educated those bunch of crooks called delegates in Eagle square who have sold their birthright for a morsel of bread from THIRFNUBU largest .and stolen loots.
Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by DLSReigns: 9:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
Sincerely I wasnt surprised. The Hausa/Fulani has something the other two tribes lack.They may be least educated but will never do that to their son.
StrongandMighty:

Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by campbelljosh(m): 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
Limestone!, What else?
DoggoneDogg:

Name one natural resource in the South West
Just one...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by Nnamaka1: 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
StrongandMighty:

The same southwest delegates that rejected Ambode that was working for Lagos and adopted sanwo olu imposed on them by Baba Tinubu
Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by DoggoneDogg: 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
campbelljosh:
Limestone!, What else?

Where in Afonjanistan is this your special limestone found please?
Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by badoh(m): 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
StrongandMighty:

Is it eloquence we want to eat or capacity to deliver, decisiveness, ability to stamp feet in the face of northern influence?
See, out of all the aspirants, the only one the northern oligarchy are afraid is Tinubu. He has the mind of his own and cannot be cajoled.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by esivue007(m): 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
emmnprince:

I don't see delegates as one of the problem per se but the electorates!
they're ONE of the problem.
That was my word.
Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by HRMK: 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
[quote author=YoobaNesan post=113574527][/quote] ARE U ONE OF THE DELEGATES OR THE ORDINARY BYSTANDER?
Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by saintadeola: 9:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
What do u expect from idiots that call them self human
To them
Money makes u better politician
Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by Bbdiyya: 9:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
priceactionx:
Thats not right though. I think the politics the SW apc leaders are playing is that , KOGI SCENERIO wont repeat. If BAT win the primary and osinbajo become second, its good for the region. Because no one knows what can happen. Audu of kogi won but died before swearing in, same can happen to sicky baba. Osinbajo can still take over just like yaya bello while they schemed out faleke. Politicians wont reveal all their strategies to the world.

Besides, majority are doing it for dollar for dollar from TINUBU.
What's this one saying? are you attributing Dead to age? Buhari is a case study for you on countless occasion Buhari has been pronounced dead your like. stop deceiving yourself how many infants died before they even breath the air? So, it's very possible Osinbajo can go before Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by Igbojew: 9:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
StrongandMighty:

You don't know these people,suffering and smiling have become part of them,Tufiakwa!!!!!............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by campbelljosh(m): 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ogun state. Tell us where you come from and your relevance to Nigeria economy
DoggoneDogg:

Where in Afonjanistan is this your special limestone found please?
Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
He received Judacious befitting reception

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by fm7070: 9:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
Here comes another opportunity to either move forward or backward. Change the political narrative for the better or the worse.
No one spend enormous amount of money without thinking of how to reap it. Let's be wise!!
Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by GbakonJnr(m): 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
I will ignore this news, I will concern myself with the result of the Primaries.

I wait�
Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by dizzi60(m): 9:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by chysam: 9:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
Nothing is wrong anywhere
Anything for money,that is the politics of the south.

A few years down the line we begin to accuse and curse northerners for our own self inflicted economic and political injuries

StrongandMighty:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza / APC Convention: Photo Of Tinubu And Osinbajo, Akande / Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.