Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,524 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates (65782 Views)

Osinbajo Receives ₦100m APC Nomination Form. Support Groups Raised Funds For Him / Osinbajo Receives Buhari Support Group In Aso Rock (Photos) / Yemi Osinbajo Receives Jack Ma In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by plaindealer: 10:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
dizzi60:
My brother I’m from Bayelsa. Thank God you mentioned me. I will remind you. It’s clear that he is going to win the flag but we shall see after the general election .

A lot of people are not from abia, but den still dey wear aba made shoes.
Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by Basher8583: 10:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
ozoebuka1:
grin

Nigga has done nothing wrong. He's just displaying his innate character...it's embedded in his tribe. A decendant of afonja will never be far from afonja.

He was called a betrayer? Is that what he is or what his tribe represents? That's a question after the primaries...

Tunubu may even show us a higher level of afonja after the primaries undecided

At least a tribe of betrayals are better than a tribe of cowards that like to dress like women in order to escape.

Hahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by campbelljosh(m): 10:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
Yet you are afraid to tell us where u come from. You are just clueless
DoggoneDogg:

No limestone is found in Ogun state.
Afonjaland is barren and cursed. No single natural resource.
Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by Lightorder: 10:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
Anywhere bele face. These thugs will never learn. Same pattern the sold Nigeria over two packets of indomie each in 2015
Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by maasoap(m): 10:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
StrongandMighty:
If this is true then southwest delegates must be made up of bunch of dafts and clowns!

How can you reject a sound man like Osibanjo who's eloquent and well learned for an old man?
something is definitely wrong somewhere! This is not ordinary..

Lol. You have eyes but refused to see. His journey into political oblivion started the day he started this competition with Tinubu. Persona non grata
Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by Hussein035: 10:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
BigBrother9ja:
Osibanjo will end up being the BIGGEST LOSER, and trust me, TINUBU and many others won't forgive him.

Moral lesson:

NEVER TRUST AN AWÙSÁ FOOL ANI PERSON.
They pushed the mumu professor to betray his helper and he'll live to regret it.

Their tribal affiliation is greater than any political party. This is also a big lesson for Tinubu.

A Buhári will prefer to hand over to Atiku than let it go to Tinubu. That's how tribalistic an average AWÙSÁ FOOL ANI person is.

In the end, Tinubu will emerge.

Still, I prefer to vote Obi than Atiku or Tinubu.

THE WORST I CAN SETTLE FOR IS TINUBU.

I will advise you to vote TINUBU if he emerge because peter obi CANNOT get 5% vote from North, if you cannot get 40% or 50% vote from the North forget it, only TINUBU can get up to such.

Meanwhile Atiku as a president meaning banditry and terrorism is still training right now if Atiku Emerge as President we will need to be buying guns just the way we buy pure water just for protection

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by maasoap(m): 10:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
babag93:
I really hope Osinbajo will finally retire Tinubu.
Such greed and desperation as displayed by Buhari didn’t result into anything good for us.

Osinbajo has successfully retired himself, your hope is gone
Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by adanny01(m): 10:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
APC is risking being ruling party with this Tinubu. Northern voters can be mean.

If Osinbajo is actually a preferred candidate in the North and the SW boo him, the Norths retaliation will be voting Atiku.

APC will likely lose with Tinubu. Especially because his supporters and himself are claiming right.

My personal disappointment is that I didn't expect both Atiku and Tinubu to get the ticket.
Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by maasoap(m): 10:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
Oplomo:

they are not united but they can write a thousand pages of epistles and thesis on how 'Ibos are not united'. grin

Because a betrayer was booed?
Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by FuckDModz: 10:30pm On Jun 07, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

So who should we vote for Tinubu or Atiku?

Vote for Peter Obi
Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by Johnny147147: 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
BigBrother9ja:
Osibanjo will end up being the BIGGEST LOSER, and trust me, TINUBU and many others won't forgive him.

Moral lesson:

They pushed the mumu professor to betray his helper and he'll live to regret it.

Their tribal affiliation is greater than any political party. This is also a big lesson for Tinubu.

A Buhári will prefer to hand over to Atiku than let it go to Tinubu. That's how tribalistic an average AWÙSÁ FOOL ANI person is.

Ogbeni... Is Tinubu God that he'll have to forgive? Believe me it made u whom u are today... Fear of what i don't know. As for ur ilks, for this reason it Was made that cowards are the issues of this country
Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
StrongandMighty:
If this is true then southwest delegates must be made up of bunch of dafts and clowns!

How can you reject a sound man like Osibanjo who's eloquent and well learned for an old man?

Naija is on a long tin!
Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by victorv12(m): 10:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
StrongandMighty:

The level of illiteracy and destitution have increased in the southwest drastically on like in the 90's when you see a lot of educated people that came from the poor and middle-class that don't share the idea of getting paid to elect a candidate for president.
Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by IPIGMODS: 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
StrongandMighty:

They are not as daft and dumb as you.
Their level of IQ is ten times your level.
Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by IPIGMODS: 10:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
meth cannibals will jump inside Lagos lagoon tonight.
Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by Vmotors: 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
My vote goes to Obi first ,then Tinubu because of his leadership roll. Osinbanjo can't disassociate himself from the woes we are going through under his govt. If the present govt can't implement his ideas that means he is not fit to rule.
Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by murade: 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
Oga No bi that we wan chop
StrongandMighty:

Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by Arrowss(m): 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
At the end, tinubu will lose, I am from the west, if tinubu comes out of the primaries, then I'll vote for Obi, lemi dust my PVC well. 68% west will rather vote for peter obi, the delegates and the Aspirants that are stepping down and supporting tinubu because he bought them are only wasting their time, as tinubu wastes his money. PS. Atiku has wasted money to purchase form.
Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by pacespot(m): 10:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
Mickykarim:
THERE GOES THE REWARD OF TREACHERY.

Prof. Yemi Osinbajo forgot how the likes of Ladoke Akintola and recently Chief Ernest Sonekan of the Interim government fame died. UNSONG.

People tend to forget history and or relegate it to the background when they want to get GREEDY and pluck into what is UNBEFITTING and UNDESERVING.

Na you go die suddenly if that is what you are wishing that man for exercising his constitutional right and contesting for presidency. If Tinubu became you president, na this country we go all dey, let's see who will surfer.
Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by midehill(m): 10:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
BigBrother9ja:

Moral lesson:

Tinubu is not worst ooo.... Atiku and obi are even worse
Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by pacespot(m): 10:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
BigBrother9ja:

Moral lesson:

What is the sin of Osinbajo in all this. That he contested for presidency after earlier being chosen by Tinubu for VP Did Tinubu own Nigeria presidency to decide who should contest?
Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by ozoebuka1(m): 10:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
Basher8583:

At least a tribe of betrayals are better than a tribe of cowards that like to dress like women in order to escape.

Hahaha
Dafuq is this one saying?
Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by Minjim: 11:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
The enemies of Nigeria are stronger than the patriotic Nigerians.

Just look at us voting another old bed ridden dummy
Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by pacespot(m): 11:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
3gpvids:
Nigeria is the most stupid country in D world

When people are filled with hate, greed and bitterness when they should all be united. That is the undoing of a Black man for you, hate, and why Africa will remain behind the rest of world.
Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by crackhouse(m): 11:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
Nigerians are not yet ready to be free..
Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by Basher8583: 11:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
ozoebuka1:
Dafuq is this one saying?

It appears you find it hard to read. Dont worry. I will compose a summary for you with signs and pictures
Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by HernanCortes: 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
StrongandMighty:

How else do.you think Tinubu has been able to hold Lagos in thrall for 23 years?

Yoruba people are renowned as cocksuckers...cowards of the first water.
Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by ocelot2006(m): 11:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
StrongandMighty:

Have you seen the video on the Ghana-must-go bags being shared to delegates?
Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by Stanbaba30: 11:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
BigBrother9ja:

Moral lesson:

You called PYO a mumu, a betrayer and say he’ll live to regret..! Well, let me tell you something, you WILL EAT YOUR words in SHAME..! Who is he that sayeth a thing and it cometh to pass when the LORD has not commanded? PYO will have the last laugh, then you’ll know that some battles aren’t for men to fight.
Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by gaskiyamagana: 11:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
StrongandMighty:

Head
Department of daft and clowns
The Osibetrayal University of Political Rebellion,
NairaLand Studies Centre
Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by gaskiyamagana: 11:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
Stanbaba30:

You called PYO a mumu, a betrayer and say he’ll live to regret..! Well, let me tell you something, you WILL EAT YOUR words in SHAME..! Who is he that sayeth a thing and it cometh to pass when the LORD has not commanded? PYO will have the last laugh, then you’ll know that some battles aren’t for men to fight.
Shame on all of you supporters of betrayal.
Re: Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates by greatman247(m): 11:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
jom28gy:
Does it mean that he is not needed

Yes cos they might see him as traitor! Anyways, he will be disgrace tonight. Tinubu will beat him hands down. I like him as a person and he has almost all the qualities but he shouldn't have contest against the man who put him on. That single quality of honesty he lacks. When he fail tonight he will move away from APC to another party and still he will loose. He should have waited for his 9wb time just like Tinubu did.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: It Was The Same Buhari That Invited Me To Be Chairman That Sacked Me / Governor Abba Kabir Refuses To Sit On Ex-Governor Ganduje's Chair (Pics/Video) / Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.