Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

I Am Very Disappointed In Timi Dakolo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Very Disappointed In Timi Dakolo (4609 Views)

Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh / #bayelsadecides : PDP Wins In Timi Alaibe's Polling Unit / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Very Disappointed In Timi Dakolo by peacettw: 9:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
I cannot believe that he agreed to allow his song to be used in the APC primaries.

What a let down..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Am Very Disappointed In Timi Dakolo by madridguy(m): 9:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
grin grin
Re: I Am Very Disappointed In Timi Dakolo by Oplomo: 9:06pm On Jun 07, 2022
peacettw:
I cannot believe that he agreed to let his song to be used in the APC primaries.

What a let down..

I am not sure he is aware. He should sue them.

7 Likes

Re: I Am Very Disappointed In Timi Dakolo by EmemObong03: 9:06pm On Jun 07, 2022
peacettw:
I cannot believe that he agreed to let his song to be used in the APC primaries.

What a let down..
Oga, that one is business o o.
Cash out from them when opportunity arises and vote your mind

23 Likes

Re: I Am Very Disappointed In Timi Dakolo by John8702: 9:06pm On Jun 07, 2022
Anything for Dollar
Re: I Am Very Disappointed In Timi Dakolo by GuyWise101(m): 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

That Timi song really get vibes.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Very Disappointed In Timi Dakolo by PussyMiners: 9:10pm On Jun 07, 2022
But he didn't disappoint you when he played at Atiku's declaration.
Useless ipobic pussy mining vagabond grin

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Very Disappointed In Timi Dakolo by helinues: 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
You self see him, when it could have been for Obi...

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Disappointed In Timi Dakolo by Parachoko: 9:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
peacettw:
I cannot believe that he agreed to allow his song to be used in the APC primaries.

What a let down..
He dey do him business, you dey vex, what a joke grin

Timi Dakolo wey get wife and daughter to take care of

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Very Disappointed In Timi Dakolo by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
Oplomo:

I am not sure he is aware. He should sue them.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: I Am Very Disappointed In Timi Dakolo by Massiveglory: 9:25pm On Jun 07, 2022
peacettw:

What a let down..

Who cares about your disappointment?
Take care of yourself and stop poking nose .

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Very Disappointed In Timi Dakolo by Mstick: 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Am Very Disappointed In Timi Dakolo by abobote: 9:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
Some of you are just being too emotional. You are disappointed in Timi Dakolo coz his song was played
Rubbish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Very Disappointed In Timi Dakolo by peacettw: 9:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
Massiveglory:

Who cares about your disappointment?
Take care of yourself and stop poking nose .

Apparently not you.
Re: I Am Very Disappointed In Timi Dakolo by Thomthom(m): 9:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
When result go come out Na..
Re: I Am Very Disappointed In Timi Dakolo by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
Na who send you

You are disappointed because he didn't play his son for your candidate grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Very Disappointed In Timi Dakolo by ceede2: 9:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
peacettw:

What a let down..
what are you saying? The song Timi free to air or the song in his closet

How una dey reason, but if that same song was slam in a party you wouldn't be disappointed.

Nigeria!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Very Disappointed In Timi Dakolo by peacettw: 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
ceede2:
what are you saying? The song Timi free to air or the song in his closet

How una dey reason, but if that same song was slam in a party you wouldn't be disappointed.

Nigeria!!

Be realistic. Noone will dare use the creative ouput of any artist in this event without first getting a consent or paying for it.

Timi sanctioned this and i am disappointed that he did.
Re: I Am Very Disappointed In Timi Dakolo by ceede2: 9:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
peacettw:

Be realistic. Noone will dare use the creative ouput of any artist in this event without first getting a consent or paying for it.

Timi sanctioned this and i am disappointed that he did.
was he invited? His song can be played anywhere, they hire DJ , but if the song is not ready to be release to the public that when you can sue anybody, get it n of you don't get it f.......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Very Disappointed In Timi Dakolo by peacettw: 9:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
ceede2:
was he invited? His song can be played anywhere, they hire DJ , but if the song is not ready to be release to the public that when you can sue anybody, get it n of you don't get it f.......

This makes no sense
Re: I Am Very Disappointed In Timi Dakolo by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
It seems he didn't. This isn't America unfortunately, he would have done something about it.
Re: I Am Very Disappointed In Timi Dakolo by ceede2: 9:59pm On Jun 07, 2022
peacettw:

This makes no sense
Okies.
Re: I Am Very Disappointed In Timi Dakolo by Chidi2022: 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
peacettw:

This makes no sense
Because you have no sense.....So timi dakolo should not do his business because he hates APC? So if an APC member gives you a legitimate contract that would better your life, you will reject it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Very Disappointed In Timi Dakolo by peacettw: 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
Chidi2022:
Because you have no sense.....So timi dakolo should not do his business because he hates APC? So if an APC member gives you a legitimate contract that would better your life, you will reject it?

Can see that you are spending your two minutes judiciously. Still doesnt change the fact that Timi is a complete sell out
Re: I Am Very Disappointed In Timi Dakolo by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
Mstick:
smiley

The guy suppose sue the and collect all their form money, he dey tweeter dey talk rubbish.
Re: I Am Very Disappointed In Timi Dakolo by Chidi2022: 10:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
peacettw:

Can see that you are spending your two minutes judiciously. Still doesnt change the fact that Timi is a complete sell out
LMAO..... and you will still go and apply for timi giveaway on instagram. 70 years old man

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Disappointed In Timi Dakolo by naija4life247: 11:05pm On Jun 07, 2022
Parachoko:
He dey do him business, you dey vex, what a joke grin

Timi Dakolo wey get wife and daughter to take care of

Before Pastor COZA Biodun Gucci Fatoyinbo use money carry his Olosho wife way
Re: I Am Very Disappointed In Timi Dakolo by peacettw: 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
Chidi2022:
LMAO..... and you will still go and apply for timi giveaway on instagram. 70 years old man

I see. You must think that i am one of them.. So sorry to disappoint. I will not ask for a penny from anyone, not when the future of Nigeria and that of my children are at stake.

Timi goofed big time supporting a failed regime and this is the same man who a few years ago, cried out to Nigerians to help him seek justice for the sexual assault meted out to his wife when she was a teenager.

Ironically, he is now the 'beggar', singing to the highest bidder for the pittance that will sustain him for barely a year, in exchange for his wife and kids future.

Who is the hypocrite here?
Re: I Am Very Disappointed In Timi Dakolo by Chidi2022: 11:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
peacettw:

I see. You must think that i am one of them.. So sorry to disappoint. I will not ask for a penny from anyone, not when the future of Nigeria and that of my children are at stake.

Timi goofed big time supporting a failed regime and this is the same man who a few years ago, cried out to Nigerians to help him seek justice for the sexual assault meted out to his wife when she was a teenager.

Ironically, he is now the 'beggar', singing to the highest bidder for the pittance that will sustain him for barely a year, in exchange for his wife and kids future.

Who is the hypocrite here?
Are you really this daft or you are just cruising? How is it timi's fault that a dj played his music at a public function? was timi there ? go to his timi's Twitter account, and see his tweets about his music been played with out his consent.... Na wa for you oooh guy.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Very Disappointed In Timi Dakolo by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
Are you the one feeding him
Re: I Am Very Disappointed In Timi Dakolo by helinues: 11:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
Mstick:
smiley

He should be grateful instead for playing his music
Re: I Am Very Disappointed In Timi Dakolo by peacettw: 11:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
Chidi2022:
Are you really this daft or you are just cruising? How is it timi's fault that a dj played his music at a public function? was timi there ? go to his timi's Twitter account, and see his tweets about his music been played with out his consent.... Na wa for you oooh guy.

I am just learning about this now. I had believed that he knew before now that his song will be used for the convention.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO / Unbelievable! Appeal Court Restores Andy Uba As Anambra Governor / Fuji Superstar Ayinde Barrister Dies At 62

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.