Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:46 PM

Why Tinubu Cant Be President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu Cant Be President (461 Views)

Tinubu Cant Be Declared Winner Without 25% In FCT / Tinubu Cant Hold A Teacup / List Of Nigerians That Want To Be President In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Tinubu Cant Be President by chinjo(m): 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
I watched tinubu deliver his speech during the APC Presidential primaries and came to the conclusion that Tinubu is actually sick. He might be having parkinson disease from the way his hands were shaking. The task ahead of Nigeria is too cumbersome for a sickly president hence, he should be made preside t if Nigeria must move forward.
Re: Why Tinubu Cant Be President by lathrowinger: 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
chinjo:
I watched tinubu deliver his speech during the APC Presidential primaries and came to the conclusion that Tinubu is actually sick. He might be having parkinson disease from the way his hands were shaking. The task ahead of Nigeria is too cumbersome for a sickly president hence, he should be made preside t if Nigeria must move forward.

Even if na craw e dey craw, he has my vote. I Rather vote in my million times than voting ipob bastard Pandora... Obi china
Re: Why Tinubu Cant Be President by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 9:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
lathrowinger:

Even if na craw e dey craw, he has my vote. I Rather vote in my million times than voting ipob bastard Pandora... Obi china

The same way vagabonds from south west voted Buhari only to start begging. Igbo's for food after the election.

Come and chop again after voting another disaster.

You people don't have conscience at all.

Tinubu will never be President of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Cant Be President by Kdon2: 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

The same way vagabonds from south west voted Buhari only to start begging. Igbo's for food after the election.

Come and chop again after voting another disaster.

You people don't have conscience at all.

Tinubu will never be President of Nigeria.

Even if all of south east population voted they can't stop tinubu mark my words!
Re: Why Tinubu Cant Be President by SarkinYarki: 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
lathrowinger:

This is the same thing us said about Buharis NEPA Billl
Re: Why Tinubu Cant Be President by capnies: 10:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
THANK YOU ATIKU
Re: Why Tinubu Cant Be President by Fairview1(f): 10:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
lathrowinger:

May God forgive you for thinking this way my brother. I mean this from my heart. The affliction of Nigerians shall not rise the second time.

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Amnesty Boss Why Always From This Tribe. / UNDEFEATED: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, The Odd Man Out? / Is This True...is it Only Online Emotional Memerism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.