Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase (75381 Views)

Tinubu Loses Gbajabiamila's Polling Unit To Labour Party / Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket / Ministerial List: Bola Tinubu Loses Out - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by Assetosky(m): 11:05pm On Jun 07, 2022
Where all those amaechi crew? Cabal will teach tinubu lesson. Buhari will destroy tinubu.

Where all of una hide
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by stacyadams: 11:05pm On Jun 07, 2022
JBoss25:
Omo I tire for this country, I can't believe ppl want this man as a president, Nigerians deserve the hardship honestly.

Nobody should come to nairaland to cry he or she have not eating since morning or wants to commit suicide angry grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by Beverlyjean(f): 11:05pm On Jun 07, 2022
madridguy:
NO WORRY, WE Want Action For Nigeria to Work. If Since 1999, Hands Wey No Shake Could Not Deliver, We Are Interested in Shaking Hands That Can Make Nigeria Work! ON THE MANDATE OF BOLA AHMED TINUBU, WE STAND!

U this man...u have come again....just like u said we don't need a certificate president...look at where we are now.... u are part of the evil ones that has made this country a terrible place
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by lolu2019: 11:06pm On Jun 07, 2022
That is what we called indirect mobilization.osinbojo won't step down cos he is also part of the game.ko le ye won.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by wowcatty: 11:06pm On Jun 07, 2022
Exactly!

I don't know why Nigerians who clammed to be educated don't know that the shaky hands of Tinubu is not an illness but caused by a condition osteoporosis. As some age, they lose bones and I know a 20 years old whose fingers are withering already.
madridguy:
NO WORRY, WE Want Action For Nigeria to Work. If Since 1999, Hands Wey No Shake Could Not Deliver, We Are Interested in Shaking Hands That Can Make Nigeria Work! ON THE MANDATE OF BOLA AHMED TINUBU, WE STAND!
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by jkpbestseries: 11:06pm On Jun 07, 2022
Tunechi5:
Make una allow this man rest naa
Tinubu is better than Atiku
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by Jmichael1(m): 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
Harmlesspill:
. Those that have stepped down wouldn't have gotten one vote from any delegate. The election is still open
dey there dey deceive urslf...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by Komu1048(m): 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
Tunechi5:

Buharis face when Ogbonnaya was demanding for Igbo president for justice

Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by LienwaltAbel(m): 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
SARSCoV2:
Where is the lost balance!

Y`all should relax! You still all have 8 years to wail

To early to start!
gringrin leave them bloody plebeians
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by EmekaMD(m): 11:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
truthfinder319:

What is the health situation of your dad and how will you be at 70?

first of all my Dad is not contesting to be President. Tinubu wouldn’t have been in public ridicule if he was resting in his house.

secondly you don’t know the health situation of my Dad.

nut i bet you’re just trying to be noticed
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by ULTIMATEMediaNg: 11:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
Bola Ahmad Tinubu almost fell down after his speech at APC Primaries. He had to be held by his orderly.

Watch here :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pph5yx9_ezU
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Share)
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by Jmichael1(m): 11:09pm On Jun 07, 2022
Diligence:
Now is the time to collect/revalidate our PVCs.

Affliction shall not rise the third time?

too late bro,he dn already rise.....

we got no choice than to choose btw tinubu and atiku...
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by madridguy(m): 11:09pm On Jun 07, 2022
Where you sabi me madam?

Beverlyjean:

U this man...u have come again....just like u said we don't need a certificate president...look at where we are now.... u are part of the evil ones that has made this country a terrible place
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by LienwaltAbel(m): 11:09pm On Jun 07, 2022
wowcatty:
Exactly!

I don't know why Nigerians who clammed to be educated don't know that the shaky hands of Tinubu is not an illness but caused by a condition osteoporosis. As some age, they lose bones and I know a 20 years old whose fingers are withering already.
Reread this sentence and ask yourself a very good question.
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by erubati: 11:09pm On Jun 07, 2022
chatinent:
Over happiness, over confidence, forBIDEn syndrome or Parkinson?

Na that sickness kill ur papa na
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by Trojan8(m): 11:09pm On Jun 07, 2022
truthfinder319:

What is the health situation of your dad and how will you be at 70?

Another mumu asking stupid question to justify his idiotic choice. Is the guy you quoted father contesting?
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by wallarwallar(m): 11:10pm On Jun 07, 2022
Awon were den no dey tire even d person who post dis can fall from stair case na everything be news ..
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by Jmichael1(m): 11:10pm On Jun 07, 2022
stacyadams:

Nobody should come to nairaland to cry he or she have not eating since morning or wants to commit suicide angry grin

hahahahahahaha
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by erubati: 11:10pm On Jun 07, 2022
EmekaMD:
President Biden would be a leaner in falling off should you guys elect Tinubu.

Show us a picture of ur papa wey e dey fit before we go know say u make sense
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by wowcatty: 11:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jo ja mi si omo iye mi! I'm still at the edge of my seat!

You know at first a part of me thought maybe Tinubu wants Osinbajo to do this but I threw that away when I saw kuru kere Osinbajo with Obasanjo.
lolu2019:
That is what we called indirect mobilization.osinbojo won't step down cos he is also part of the game.ko le ye won.
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
The next thing he will lose is the primaries
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by herich(m): 11:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
He can't even speak without script...
you can notice how his hands were trembling.
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by jrusky(m): 11:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
nijanigga:
Yep, na una sick president be that

Guys calm down winning apc primary has not make him the president yet nah haba.

Yea I know he has heath issue but to be honest I'm not going to attack him on that. Since apc had chosen him then let's wait for 2023 main election.
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by Ezicool9(m): 11:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
https://www.tiktok.com/@odunayomi46/video/7092800136115408133?lang=en

This one is even small, watch this video and see him shaking profusely while talking
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by lolu2019: 11:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
wowcatty:
Jo ja mi si omo iye mi! I'm still at the edge of my sit.

You know at first a part of me thought maybe Tinubu wants Osinbajo to this but I threw away when I saw kuru kere Osinbajo with Obasanjo.
they are together bro.Osinbajo is with Tinubu.they are just fooling the other aspirants from other regions. Ma goo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by CryptoClub2018: 11:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
Trojan8:

You and your entire family WILL never see good in this life so supporting evil.

See this parasite o. Me and my family are already enjoying good in this life and it will get better but you see you ehn, you will never even smell good.
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by Ezedon(m): 11:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
That man don't want to go and rest
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by splashbaby(m): 11:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
Tunechi5:
Ok now...who never Bleep...hands in the air.
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by ADBA3005(m): 11:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
Any living human being can lose balance while mounting or coming down from staircase!
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by Godfather898989: 11:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
Have u never lost balance while climbing staircas?
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by GistFullGround: 11:17pm On Jun 07, 2022

Nigerians will NEVER learn!

Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by Bayyajidda(m): 11:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
madridguy:

That's how you and your wicked crew sold the failure Buhari to us in 2014. And you're back again to force this obvious failure down our throat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kogi Youths Guard Dino Melaye After Police Withdraws His Security (VIDEO) / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano / Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Saraki, Fayemi & APC Governors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.