Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase (75378 Views)

Tinubu Loses Gbajabiamila's Polling Unit To Labour Party / Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket / Ministerial List: Bola Tinubu Loses Out - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by LAFOCUZY: 11:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
madridguy:
NO WORRY, WE Want Action For Nigeria to Work. If Since 1999, Hands Wey No Shake Could Not Deliver, We Are Interested in Shaking Hands That Can Make Nigeria Work! ON THE MANDATE OF BOLA AHMED TINUBU, WE STAND!

Why are you doing this Because you sincerely believe it or you are working for the pay or because he is from your tribe or religion??

Are you happy with the way the country has been run?? This man and many of his likes midwifed this government to that has brought terror and misery to his people

Do you do this out of a good conscience or for the fee. I hope you live in Nigeria with your family. Not your family in UK. Us or Canada and you are here doing this for the money and the potential benefit it will bring you at the detriment of the country.
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by Okobola146: 11:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
See person wey wan be president. Aso villa is not a requirement home, nor a home for the sick
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by Runteenz: 11:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
Baba no wan loose guard
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by Okobola146: 11:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
madridguy:
NO WORRY, WE Want Action For Nigeria to Work. If Since 1999, Hands Wey No Shake Could Not Deliver, We Are Interested in Shaking Hands That Can Make Nigeria Work! ON THE MANDATE OF BOLA AHMED TINUBU, WE STAND!
Atiku would beat Tinubu hands down come 2023

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by Mysticbabe: 11:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
Tunechi5:
Make una allow this man rest naa

Winning the apc ticket is one thing, and winning the presidential election is another...

Tinubu will not be President of Nigeria...y'all remember this.�
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by InoGetJoy: 11:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
RexEmmyGee:
UPDATE: BAT steps down for osibanjo
I wish. I honestly don't understand why people are supporting TInubu over Osibanjo while they're both Yorubas and it's obvious Osibanjo will perform better.
Well, it gets to show Nigerians so much love their chains

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by Okobola146: 11:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
rufus4g:
This man don win already.
he can win the ticket, but not the presidency
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by Okobola146: 11:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
Mysticbabe:

Winning the apc ticket is one thing, and winning the presidential election is another...

Tinubu will not be President of Nigeria...y'all remember this.�
I'm fully with you on this
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by wowcatty: 11:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
The best Democrat presidential American history was Franklin Roosevelt, he couldn't at all due to polio he suffered but went to be the greatest president from democrats.

Also it's spasm not trembling.
herich:
He can't even speak without script...
you can notice how his hands were trembling.
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by stacyadams: 11:30pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jmichael1:

hahahahahahaha

Lol......they re happy now, when reality come now, they will come here to lament,cry and wail..
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by Trojan8(m): 11:30pm On Jun 07, 2022
CryptoClub2018:

See this parasite o. Me and my family are already enjoying good in this life and it will get better but you see you ehn, you will never even smell good.
Clown talking about parasites when he's riding the cock of a sick man to rule over Nigeria.

You and your family are better off in what way?
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by CryptoClub2018: 11:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
Trojan8:

Clown talking about parasites when he's riding the cock of a sick man to rule over Nigeria.

You and your family are better off in what way?

Bleep off poor man. I got no more time to spare with you.
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by Stronghold91: 11:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
robinso01:
Another putin loading

which putin
thunder fire you
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by Orobokibo1: 11:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
Runteenz:
Baba no wan loose guard
grin
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by wowcatty: 11:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
Sounds good to me o!

If Osinbajo steps down now, Tinubu should make him the chief justice if the current one is closed to retirement.
lolu2019:
they are together bro.Osinbajo is with Tinubu.they are just fooling the other aspirants from other regions. Ma goo
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by Benmob: 11:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
ShaqFu:
... so what's new? Even president Joe Biden of the U.S have also lost his step when coming down from Airforce 1
u dey used Biden as example I don die grin grin grin, if Biden sick which country they go treat am and which hospital they will treat tinubu that will carry our or ur money of million of naira to London to continue improving their health care why our own continue to fallen off.
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by Ekpeitit(m): 11:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
I recommend Sniper.
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by Tunechi5(m): 11:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
Riskyy:
Shut the Bleep up, it can happen to anyone even Biden Dey stagger sometimes. Stop being Negative, i
look at this u ,shey Buhari no better pass this one
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by nijanigga: 11:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
jrusky:

Guys calm down winning apc primary has not make him the president yet nah haba.

Yea I know he has heath issue but to be honest I'm not going to attack him on that. Since apc had chosen him then let's wait for 2023 main election.
You will be the first one to be calling buhari to come back
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by DeleTaller: 11:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
ClintonEmex:
This is the person they're supporting to be president after what we witnessed from Buhari. It's so sad.

you are in pain..
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by Trojan8(m): 11:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
CryptoClub2018:

Bleep off poor man. I got no more time to spare with you.

Tell that to your father
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by Sleekfingers: 12:12am On Jun 08, 2022
Tunechi5:
Make una allow this man rest naa

And so? Even a 10 years old kid, dey lose balance. So what the fuss
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by Lexv(m): 12:16am On Jun 08, 2022
madridguy:

Suffer no dey tire you
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by Aystarz: 12:53am On Jun 08, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

This man keep forcing himself on innocent 200m people even when we have roundly rejected him

Which kind problem is this.

Tinubu stay away from Aso rock

Even unborn children in their mothers' wombs have rejected him but he thinks it's all a matter of who get money pass

We shall see tonight.
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by TheMostComplex1: 1:01am On Jun 08, 2022
Same thing people said about Buhari & his supporters responded with the saying that a president doesn't need physical power to rule Nigeria rather that he will have people arround that will do it.
People even thought that Buhari will die but Buhari is strong & alive.
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by Nobody: 1:16am On Jun 08, 2022
Jaydot01:
Today will be the happiest day of tinubu
#BAT
#ASIWAJU
#JAGABAN
Jagaban mean 'a cocaine pusher' in Swahili.
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by Nobody: 2:08am On Jun 08, 2022
Jaydot01:
#BAT
#ASIWAJU
#JAGABAN

How is the happiness going. Thank God the evil plans failed.
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by ZeusP(m): 4:55am On Jun 08, 2022
Overjoy
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by treatise: 5:47am On Jun 08, 2022
ClintonEmex:
This is the person they're supporting to be president after what we witnessed from Buhari. It's so sad.
Dollar rains
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by Skodiswayze(m): 6:06am On Jun 08, 2022
Jaydot01:
#BAT
#ASIWAJU
#JAGABAN

U go soon cry, na few hours remain
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by Veeryeasy(m): 6:09am On Jun 08, 2022
He came high

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kogi Youths Guard Dino Melaye After Police Withdraws His Security (VIDEO) / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano / Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Saraki, Fayemi & APC Governors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.