Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase (75380 Views)

Tinubu Loses Gbajabiamila's Polling Unit To Labour Party / Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket / Ministerial List: Bola Tinubu Loses Out - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by robinso01(m): 6:26am On Jun 08, 2022
Stronghold91:

which putin thunder fire you
My bad,i was to write biden.
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by Tunechi5(m): 6:52am On Jun 08, 2022

Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by HRMK: 7:03am On Jun 08, 2022
always going after tinubu is a proof of bn the man to beat in the primaries!who is afraid of tinubu?MANY!
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by blazepascal(m): 7:04am On Jun 08, 2022
Olowomi11:
Jagaban!!!!!!!

Too much respect baba
you are not serious don't be among the pple that will ruin this country
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by Adetayo1978(m): 7:22am On Jun 08, 2022
This man keep forcing himself on innocent 200m people even when we have roundly rejected him

Which kind problem is this.

Tinubu stay away from Aso rock

You can circuly reject him but he is going to be the president of Nigeria by God's grace.
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by Okhuadams(m): 7:22am On Jun 08, 2022
Tunechi5:
Make una allow this man rest naa
Anybody is prone to loose balance even kids do is nothing a new thing and is not all about age
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by Okhuadams(m): 7:23am On Jun 08, 2022
chatinent:
Over happiness, over confidence, forBIDEn syndrome or Parkinson?

if you have lost balance as a young man before, then both of you have same sickness
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by Tunechi5(m): 7:26am On Jun 08, 2022
Okhuadams:
Anybody is prone to loose balance even kids do is nothing a new thing and is not all about age
keep quiet man, you lot should say the truth sometimes and remove tribalism , is buhari not better than this man ?? ....or what would you say to about shaky hands ,do kids have that too?
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by GreyLaw(m): 7:33am On Jun 08, 2022
wowcatty:
Exactly!

I don't know why Nigerians who clammed to be educated don't know that the shaky hands of Tinubu is not an illness but caused by a condition osteoporosis. As some age, they lose bones and I know a 20 years old whose fingers are withering already.

I wanted to ignore you but decided to respond. Those shaky hands are not caused by osteoporosis. There is an ongoing neurological issue going on. You are not a doctor but dishing out false information. Listen to some of us that are and stop saying what you don't know.

He has also shown signs of stuttering and forgetting things. That's not osteoporosis. But I know he is your candidate and you will tell lies to see him get in at the detriment of over 200million Nigerians. It is a shame that after 8 years of Buhari junketing the globe you people want to foist someone like him again on Nigerians for another 8 years.

Is it wickedness, or you have something to benefit from him, or you don't care about Nigeria at all?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 08, 2022
Nd some werey people are still supporting this man..
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by CraigslistAD: 7:58am On Jun 08, 2022
madridguy:
NO WORRY, WE Want Action For Nigeria to Work. If Since 1999, Hands Wey No Shake Could Not Deliver, We Are Interested in Shaking Hands That Can Make Nigeria Work! ON THE MANDATE OF BOLA AHMED TINUBU, WE STAND!

angry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by Okobola146: 8:01am On Jun 08, 2022
They called Tinubu to the podium and the DJ started playing, "Wake up! Collect your money." We are mad in this country. ��

They called Rotimi Amaechi and the DJ started playing, "You wanna bambam. You wanna chill with the big boys. Na you dey run kitikiti. You dey dey run katakata." Arrest that DJ.���#APCPrimaries

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by Honestfrend: 8:18am On Jun 08, 2022
They don't just step down for this criminals

They give them ministries to control, of which is not direct.. Many don't know Nigeria politics
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by ufotunang: 8:25am On Jun 08, 2022
That is how nigeria will lose balance finally if tinubu becomes the president
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:01am On Jun 08, 2022
May caurse be on any individual that vote another failure again....
We are tired of this nonsense old men with no vision for the nation
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by Qpid5(m): 10:13am On Jun 08, 2022
See Nigeria my country..
We just hope for the best..
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by oloritunmmy(f): 10:42am On Jun 08, 2022
This can happen to anyone, even you! Missing stairs is not a syndrome.
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by RexEmmyGee: 11:32am On Jun 08, 2022
InoGetJoy:

I wish. I honestly don't understand why people are supporting TInubu over Osibanjo while they're both Yorubas and it's obvious Osibanjo will perform better.
Well, it gets to show Nigerians so much love their chains
Well it seems it goes to who has the money and strategy used.
1: Tinubu was promised presidency in 2014 by buhari if he canvas vote for him which he did.

2: There's a 85% chance that those who stepped down for Tinubu, there forms was bought by him.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by InoGetJoy: 11:45am On Jun 08, 2022
RexEmmyGee:
Well it seems it goes to who has the money and strategy used.
1: Tinubu was promised presidency in 2014 by buhari if he canvas vote for him which he did.

2: There's a 85% chance that those who stepped down for Tinubu, there forms was bought by him.

All true

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by wowcatty: 2:07pm On Jun 08, 2022
Excuse me! Even nervousness is neurological yet most people have it including the elites but live with it and still achieve great things, the searchlights were just too much on Tinubu. I said osteoporosis because the people I know with shaken hands had the condition including a young lady around 20 years old. I'm not a doctor but work around them and I'm exposed to so many health conditions. And even most doctors diagnoses na GUESS WORK abeg!

Also Tinubu isn't alone everyone including you stutters and forgets things sometimes depending on situations. A man in the battle of his life facing cabals that have consumed those before him in a fight for the people will have this.

There's nothing wrong with Tinubu, the best Democrat US president in history FDR couldn't walk unaided and went to do great things.

Tinubu is my candidate because I want the best for the people and God willing he will get there to turn things around.

Unlike you I don't have any wicked bone in my body, I just love Nigeria and want things to change for good which Tinubu is capable of. He made Lagos London for most of you despite being a dumping ground for all regions of Nigeria and beyond without receiving a kobo in allocations, let him replicate that in Nigeria especially during the trying times of global financial resets ahead.
GreyLaw:

I wanted to ignore you but decided to respond. Those shaky hands are not caused by osteoporosis. There is an ongoing neurological issue going on. You are not a doctor but dishing out false information. Listen to some of us that are and stop saying what you don't know.

He has also shown signs of stuttering and forgetting things. That's not osteoporosis. But I know he is your candidate and you will tell lies to see him get in at the detriment of over 200million Nigerians. It is a shame that after 8 years of Buhari junketing the globe you people want to foist someone like him again on Nigerians for another 8 years.

Is it wickedness, or you have something to benefit from him, or you don't care about Nigeria at all?
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by Mumsy1982: 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
I beg Aso Rock nor be battle ground
Baba is strong
E je
ki baba o se
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by 100PercentNaija: 2:44am On Jun 09, 2022
adebayosun02:

The Jagaban. Who remember this video from that year?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruY_4Pd1O2w
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by herich(m): 2:22pm On Jun 10, 2022
wowcatty:
The best Democrat presidential American history was Franklin Roosevelt, he couldn't at all due to polio he suffered but went to be the greatest president from democrats.

Also it's spasm not trembling.

trashed!
Re: Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase by wowcatty: 4:45am On Jun 14, 2022
Just like you!
herich:

trashed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kogi Youths Guard Dino Melaye After Police Withdraws His Security (VIDEO) / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano / Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Saraki, Fayemi & APC Governors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.