Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,542 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Tunde Bakare: I'm Not Here To Step Down For Anyone - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Bakare: I'm Not Here To Step Down For Anyone (28985 Views)

Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? / David Mark, Lamido, Dankwambo To Step Down For Tambuwal ‘within 48 Hours’ - SR / Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Bakare: I'm Not Here To Step Down For Anyone by Spandau: 1:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
Candycrushy:

Do you need to sound demented old man
Bitter soul

Between the person that said wahaluur and the one that typed the proper pronunciation, who is more demented? grin Ok, I am demented but you're more demented grin And in what way am I bitter, useless daughter? I was only correcting you so you don't go and be "spoiling my face" outside. grin
Re: Tunde Bakare: I'm Not Here To Step Down For Anyone by Spandau: 1:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
ShaqFu:

May God punish you and your entire lineage for being halfwits.

Asshole!
Re: Tunde Bakare: I'm Not Here To Step Down For Anyone by ShaqFu: 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
Spandau:

Asshole!
ur fada
Re: Tunde Bakare: I'm Not Here To Step Down For Anyone by Spandau: 2:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
ShaqFu:
ur fada

Asshole!
Re: Tunde Bakare: I'm Not Here To Step Down For Anyone by ShaqFu: 2:07pm On Jun 08, 2022
Spandau:

Asshole!
ur fada
Re: Tunde Bakare: I'm Not Here To Step Down For Anyone by Spandau: 2:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
ShaqFu:
ur fada
Asshole!
Re: Tunde Bakare: I'm Not Here To Step Down For Anyone by ShaqFu: 2:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
Spandau:

Asshole!
Ur fada. Bye bye loser!
Re: Tunde Bakare: I'm Not Here To Step Down For Anyone by Spandau: 3:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
ShaqFu:
Ur fada. Bye bye loser!

Asshole.
Re: Tunde Bakare: I'm Not Here To Step Down For Anyone by Candycrushy(f): 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
Spandau:

Between the person that said wahaluur and the one that typed the proper pronunciation, who is more demented? grin Ok, I am demented but you're more demented grin And in what way am I bitter, useless daughter? I was only correcting you so you don't go and be "spoiling my face" outside. grin
Correct your confused and frustrated life first before coming at me
Old fool
Re: Tunde Bakare: I'm Not Here To Step Down For Anyone by Spandau: 7:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
Candycrushy:

Old fool

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Wahaluur dey o!
Re: Tunde Bakare: I'm Not Here To Step Down For Anyone by Spandau: 4:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
Candycrushy:

Old fool

Candidiasiscrushy! grin How market?
Re: Tunde Bakare: I'm Not Here To Step Down For Anyone by Alfred74: 7:52pm On Sep 12, 2022
Bglow001:
Man of God jeje ooo

Well...

I develop all type of websites (e-commerce, business, cryptocurrency, logistics) etc

Chat me up on WhatsApp: 08128799114 and let's develop one for you regardless of your budget.

Guys be wary of this dude.. na scammer. Dem dey find am for Instagram.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Accidental Public Servant' — Man Rain Curses On El-Rufai, Sets His Book Ablaze / The Movement Of The Federal Government From Lagos To Abuja (Videos & Photos) / Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.