Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Jesus Can't Save Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jesus Can't Save Osinbajo (3232 Views)

Jesus Can't Deliver You From Poverty- Oshiomhole Declares / Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) / South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Jesus Can't Save Osinbajo by omoiyamayor(m): 10:18am On Jun 08, 2022
Let me predict, if Nigeria exist before 2023 and Tinubu happens to be the president, RCCG go collect, Lagos under Tinubu have contributed so much to RCCG growth over decades, the man usually attend redemption came from the early 20’s to campaign infact he donated his wife to the church as his ambassador but this time he will feel betrayed, what goes around is about to come around. Disguising religion and political leaders una yansh go soon open. Yoruba Nation Forever
Re: Jesus Can't Save Osinbajo by WhisperedNoise: 2:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
omoiyamayor:

Pelé religion slave, why is the trend a day to APC national convention, few months ago they start department of politics in the church, a day to APC primary “ I know a name that can save Nigeria” may God take off your shackles. Anyone manipulating people in the name of God for political purposes is enemy of HUMANITY.

Yada yada yada. All fluff, no intellectual discourse.
Abeg scuttle away with your high sounding nonsense. You don't have any point.
Re: Jesus Can't Save Osinbajo by omoiyamayor(m): 7:06pm On Jun 08, 2022
WhisperedNoise:

Yada yada yada. All fluff, no intellectual discourse.
Abeg scuttle away with your high sounding nonsense. You don't have any point.

Only open minded people can get the point, I don’t blame you if you don’t get it bro. All the best

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Not Voting Obi Again If Wike Is Vice President / My Mom Is A Tribalist / Nigeria Bread Prices To Rise On Higher Wheat Costs, Dangote Flour Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.