Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Peter Obi Will Score More Votes Than A SW APC Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Will Score More Votes Than A SW APC Candidate (1967 Views)

How Did Amaechi Get More Votes Than VP Osinbajo? / Gambari Is Not A SW Son But A Fulani Prince And Descendant Of Alimi- FFK / Why Are Yoruba Apc Members Keen On A Sw Vp For Pdp? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Will Score More Votes Than A SW APC Candidate by Mooh247: 6:21am On Jun 08, 2022
DMerciful:
You're waiting for the result first grin

Why should we taunt our Ibo brothers?!

After civil war who showed more love?!

Haven't we constantly accommodated you without any fight?!
Re: Peter Obi Will Score More Votes Than A SW APC Candidate by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:22am On Jun 08, 2022
Mooh247:

Yet you are in the contest shouting E milokan after eight years of Obasanjo.

Oga we accommodated ourselves.Enough of this accommodating bull shit
Re: Peter Obi Will Score More Votes Than A SW APC Candidate by haffaze777(m): 6:23am On Jun 08, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
If either Tilumbu (very unlikely) or Osibanjo picks up the APC ticket,I don't see any of them scoring more votes than Peter Obi of the labour party let alone defeating the PDP

APC SW candidate keeh? thought we've all agreed that amaechi is anointed candidate and Ahmad Lawan is consexual candidate

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Score More Votes Than A SW APC Candidate by Mooh247: 6:24am On Jun 08, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Yet you are in the contest shouting E milokan after eight years of Obasanjo.

Oga we accommodated ourselves.Enough of this accommodating bull shit

Did we follow you drag your PDP?!
Re: Peter Obi Will Score More Votes Than A SW APC Candidate by Eastlink(m): 6:28am On Jun 08, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

What masterstroke exactly? 70% of the aspirants that stepped down for Tinubu would have gotten zero votes
Stop using Obi as solace. Atiku and PDP should be your rallying point. And the title of this thread should be about Atiku.

Tinubu might not win the national election. But based on what I saw last night, I give it to him. He's flying the APC ticket.
Re: Peter Obi Will Score More Votes Than A SW APC Candidate by blancsn1: 6:49am On Jun 08, 2022
Tinubu don break princeoflagos jar overnight, you don go pick this your long time madness monicker. Well for the records I have gotten to understand you fools just wail out of bigotry hate n excessive foolishness so I will longer argue with you base of any point but let it be known that Tinubu as much as your Igbo hate him will win 2 Igbo state against both Peter Obi n Atiku and you can be rest assured Anambra is one. Time will tell the second one.

PaChukwudi44:
If either Tilumbu (very unlikely) or Osibanjo picks up the APC ticket,I don't see any of them scoring more votes than Peter Obi of the labour party let alone defeating the PDP
Re: Peter Obi Will Score More Votes Than A SW APC Candidate by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:59am On Jun 08, 2022
Eastlink:
Stop using Obi as solace. Atiku and PDP should be your rallying point. And the title of this thread should be about Atiku.

Tinubu might not win the national election. But based on what I saw last night, I give it to him. He's flying the APC ticket.
Okay we are watching
Re: Peter Obi Will Score More Votes Than A SW APC Candidate by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:00am On Jun 08, 2022
Mooh247:

Did we follow you drag your PDP?!
What has PDP got to do with accommodating anyone
Re: Peter Obi Will Score More Votes Than A SW APC Candidate by blancsn1: 7:18am On Jun 08, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

What has PDP got to do with accommodating anyone

After over 20 years of servitude in PDP Igbo labout continue under the harsh reality of you slave masters
Re: Peter Obi Will Score More Votes Than A SW APC Candidate by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 08, 2022
Mooh247:

Go through your previous comments on your timeline and if you feel no iota of shame for yourself then you are irredeemable

Atleast PrinceOfLagos and Truthisunique are currently hiding their own shame

How many times have I told you lot the dude is a shameless and bitter old man like Kalu?

He may even be mad also for putting Obi in the same sentence with BAT. Obi, the media hype, will not even get 300k votes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Score More Votes Than A SW APC Candidate by SeunNotOwner: 8:17am On Jun 08, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
Let me go back to sleep joor, Hopefully when I wake up breakfast would have been served with one ice chilled bottle of water

You have been doing this since 2014 and it kept failing
Re: Peter Obi Will Score More Votes Than A SW APC Candidate by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:21am On Jun 08, 2022
SeunTheOwner:

You have been doing this since 2014 and it kept failing
Nooo Yoruba PDP candidate Wike lost two weeks ago and I didn't back him
Re: Peter Obi Will Score More Votes Than A SW APC Candidate by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:22am On Jun 08, 2022
Dsalvo:

How many times have I told you lot the dude is a shameless and bitter old man like Kalu?

He may even be mad also for putting Obi kn the same sentence with BAT. Obi, the media hype, will not even get 300k votes.
Make your Bat abi na monkey emerge fess then next year we shall see
Re: Peter Obi Will Score More Votes Than A SW APC Candidate by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:22am On Jun 08, 2022
blancsn1:

After over 20 years of servitude in PDP Igbo labout continue under the harsh reality of you slave masters
Same thing with Yorubas in APC
Re: Peter Obi Will Score More Votes Than A SW APC Candidate by DMerciful(m): 9:04am On Jun 08, 2022
Where is the justice?
Mooh247:

Re: Peter Obi Will Score More Votes Than A SW APC Candidate by Mooh247: 9:07am On Jun 08, 2022
DMerciful:
Where is the justice?

It's at the polling unit
Re: Peter Obi Will Score More Votes Than A SW APC Candidate by olatunbosun12362: 11:10am On Jun 08, 2022
I have always written on the possibility of Tinubu contesting against Atiku even long before the primariesI have always written on the possibility of Tinubu contesting against Atiku even long before the primaries...
Re: Peter Obi Will Score More Votes Than A SW APC Candidate by omofunaab(m): 11:15am On Jun 08, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
Let me go back to sleep joor, Hopefully when I wake up breakfast would have been served with one ice chilled bottle of water

Rest.
Re: Peter Obi Will Score More Votes Than A SW APC Candidate by seunmsg(m): 11:15am On Jun 08, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Come on buddy, Lawan is the consensus candidate of APC. No Yoruba man will smell the presidential ticket of the ruling party. It’s either Lawan or nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Score More Votes Than A SW APC Candidate by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:16am On Jun 08, 2022
seunmsg:

Come on buddy, Lawan is the consensus candidate of APC. No Yoruba man will smell the presidential ticket of the ruling party. It’s either Lawan or nothing.
As long as Yorubas do not smell aso rock,am good.

At least Tinubu can't complain again that the Northern political elites betrayed him

BTW I didn't even know your moniker still existed on this site
Re: Peter Obi Will Score More Votes Than A SW APC Candidate by dyydxx: 6:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

You still never learn..... how market now? where is Jonathan or Lawan grin grin grin? You will finally hug transformer when tinubu is sworn in

E no dey tire you, making failed permutations every 4 years your eyes still never clear.
Re: Peter Obi Will Score More Votes Than A SW APC Candidate by dyydxx: 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
seunmsg:

Bros how market?
Re: Peter Obi Will Score More Votes Than A SW APC Candidate by dyydxx: 6:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Same thing with Yorubas in APC

Really, in the modern era there have been more yoruba presidents than any other tribe. we are always there. You guys have never even smelt vice, talkless of President.
Re: Peter Obi Will Score More Votes Than A SW APC Candidate by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
dyydxx:

Really, in the modern era there have been more yoruba presidents than any other tribe. we are always there. You guys have never even smelt vice, talkless of President.
How many Yoruba presidents have we had in Nigerian history let alone modern era grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Will Score More Votes Than A SW APC Candidate by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
dyydxx:

I guess Alex Ekwueme was VP during ancient times grin
Re: Peter Obi Will Score More Votes Than A SW APC Candidate by quickberry(m): 11:41am On Jun 11, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Cry cry baby

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sign The Petition To Review Bola Tinubu's Drug Dealings In USA / Breaking!!!!!!!! Atiku Abudarkar Shot Dead By Gun Men In His Convoy / What Is Happening In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.