Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,641 members, 7,955,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:08 PM

Phones From The US - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phones From The US (1041 Views)

3 Safety Practices That Can Stop Android Phones From Exploding With Bomb Force / Sales Rep Discouraged Me From Ordering Phones From Overseas, Gave These Reasons / What Happened To Gionee And Why You Haven't Seen New Phones From Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phones From The US by Nobody: 5:37am On Jun 08, 2022
Pls how can I send phones from the US to Nigeria. I bought two brand new iphone 13 pro and tried sending through dhl and USPS only for them to be returned to the house from which they were sent. I've not been able to get anyone coming from there also.

Any ideas how I can do this? I heard about gig logistics. Are they legit? If you have other options which are fast pls let me know.

1 Like

Re: Phones From The US by bluefilm: 7:03am On Jun 08, 2022
DominusPrime:
Pls how can I send phones from the US to Nigeria. I bought two brand new iphone 13 pro and tried sending through dhl and USPS only for them to be returned to the house from which they were sent. I've not been able to get anyone coming from there also.

Any ideas how I can do this? I heard about gig logistics. Are they legit? If you have other options which are fast pls let me know.

Try MYUS dot com.

Replace the dot with a .

1 Like

Re: Phones From The US by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 08, 2022
bluefilm:

Try MYUS dot com.

Replace the dot with a .
Ok. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Phones From The US by FryMosquito: 7:56am On Jun 08, 2022
DominusPrime:

Use giggo app by gig logistics

1 Like

Re: Phones From The US by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 08, 2022
FryMosquito:
Ok chief. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Phones From The US by LogicBomb8: 11:39am On Jun 08, 2022
FryMosquito:
How efficient are they have you tried them?
Re: Phones From The US by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 08, 2022
LogicBomb8:

How efficient are they have you tried them?

This is the 2md time someone is referring me to them. And I've given them a call. Seem ok but I can only be sure if I've seem someone that usef them recently and they delivered safely.
Re: Phones From The US by itzzkhaliii(m): 1:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
DominusPrime:

DM me I'll connect you with someone.He lives in Chicago.
Re: Phones From The US by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
itzzkhaliii:

DM me I'll connect you with someone.He lives in Chicago.

Thanks chief. But I can't take that risk. If anything happens I can't hold anybody. All I'll have is a moniker on NL. But I really appreciate the offer.
Re: Phones From The US by itzzkhaliii(m): 3:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
DominusPrime:

Thanks chief. But I can't take that risk. If anything happens I can't hold anybody. All I'll have is a moniker on NL. But I really appreciate the offer.

Ok I fully understand your concern,You can search for this Monica DrOladipo before you chat him up check for his topic(He has an active thread for shipping from US with testimonies)to verify his legitimacy,He shipped gadgets from there I had used him a couple of time(So that's why I can fully vouch for him).
Re: Phones From The US by itzzkhaliii(m): 3:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
Re: Phones From The US by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 08, 2022
itzzkhaliii:

Ok I fully understand your concern,You can search for this Monica DrOladipo before you chat him up check for his topic(He has an active thread for shipping from US with testimonies)to verify his legitimacy,He shipped gadgets from there I had used him a couple of time(So that's why I can fully vouch for him).

Ok. Thanks a lot. I'll check him out now

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy A15(blue) / Tbe Best Phone / Motivation For Sim Card Registeration: Compensatory Or Punitive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.