Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Giveaway To Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Giveaway To Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland (2045 Views)

Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu / Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC / Peter Obi To Meet With Supporters On Zoom Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giveaway To Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland by MrCover: 12:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Giveaway To Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland by NaughtyBrainiac: 1:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
seunmsg:
Those of us that supported Tinubu did so because we are convinced he has the capacity to win and turn things around positively for the country. Money or any hope of reward was never the consideration.

Some of us did same for Buhari without getting a kobo in return. It is all about service to Nigeria and nothing else.
Exactly! You are right. However, it is not a bad idea for those that have in abundance ( infact, some wasting) to give to those that are in need.

It's in the spirit of celebration. I am sure some people will pay 4 several crates of beer this evening and for some days to come.

Why can't Nairalanders also have small benefits.

I'm sure you understand my point.

Cheers bro

1 Like

Re: Giveaway To Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland by Spandau: 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
seunmsg:
Those of us that supported Tinubu did so because we are convinced he has the capacity to win and turn things around positively for the country. Money or any hope of reward was never the consideration.

Some of us did same for Buhari without getting a kobo in return. It is all about service to Nigeria and nothing else.

But see what you got back. See what you did to all of us with your hopeless support for Buhari.
Re: Giveaway To Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland by YoobaNesan: 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
Exactly my thought.
If Osinbajo had won ,Seun may even sponsor the event.
NaughtyBrainiac:
Exactly! You are right. However, it is not a bad idea for those that have in abundance ( infact, some wasting) to give to those that are in need.

It's in the spirit of celebration. I am sure some people will pay 4 several crates of beer this evening and for some days to come.

Why can't Nairalanders also have small benefits.

I'm sure you understand my point.

Cheers bro
Re: Giveaway To Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
seunmsg:

And we can see how Buhari has turned Nigeria around

1 Like

Re: Giveaway To Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland by YoobaNesan: 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
Oyaar!
Let the giveaway start coming in
@Naughtybraniac
Re: Giveaway To Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland by Guidedee(m): 4:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
2034281246 first bank. But please notify me of the details (when and how much) because it's my brother's account. We pray Allah to make us win the rest battles . AAMIIN.
Re: Giveaway To Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland by beauty16: 1:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
I think Tinubu people should do giveaway once Asiwaju is declared winner of the presidential primaries.

Tinubu supporters deserve it. They stood their grounds despite all the hate, conspiracy and evil plots against the Jagaban.

Those that have should give those that need.

Some people have in surplus while some don't have at all.

Cash
Scholarship (Even if it is to pay for a course or training as low as N10,000)
Used Laptop
Used Appliances
Used/abandoned phones/gadgets
Valuable online courses that would have been paid for
Shoes that are in good condition
Clothes that are in good condition
Etc

I will volunteer to help Audit previous posts to confirm support for Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

God bless the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

?0654178275 fumi layo gtbank
Re: Giveaway To Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland by Clementoons: 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
I think Tinubu people should do giveaway once Asiwaju is declared winner of the presidential primaries.

Tinubu supporters deserve it. They stood their grounds despite all the hate, conspiracy and evil plots against the Jagaban.

Cash
Used Laptop
Used Appliances
Etc

I will volunteer to help Audit previous posts to confirm support for Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

God bless the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Fcmb 6742870010. God bless you in advance
Re: Giveaway To Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland by Lima98(f): 12:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:

Cash
Used Laptop
Used Appliances
Etc

��3146841230 first bank Mariam ogboyi

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Baba-Ahmed, The Mauritanian, Picked By Obi For VP / Breaking: Peter Obi Conferred With The Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas / New Opinion Poll Projects Victory For Tinubu In 19 Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.