Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Timi Dakolo Slams APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timi Dakolo Slams APC (1032 Views)

PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back / "Leadership From Sudan", "Herdsmen From Mali"- Shehu Sani Slams APC / Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Dakolo Slams APC by Jameskyrian(m): 7:11am On Jun 08, 2022
*TIMI DAKOLO slams APC*

�������
See details below
� �

https://jkcyno.com/timi-dakolo-slams-for-using-his-song-without-permission/

Re: Timi Dakolo Slams APC by PoliteActivist: 7:14am On Jun 08, 2022
Let him sue their sorry asses
Re: Timi Dakolo Slams APC by soxile3043(m): 7:15am On Jun 08, 2022
He should sue them
Re: Timi Dakolo Slams APC by Olabanjozs: 7:17am On Jun 08, 2022
Go to court Timi
Re: Timi Dakolo Slams APC by dapsoneh: 7:20am On Jun 08, 2022
Yes, you should sue them. I thought of this yesterday and was actually looking for Timi but couldn't see him. How could you use an artist song without inviting him and he never gave u the permission to use it? Why not chose a song recorded by one of those rascals they invited?
Shina Peter doesn't even have shame
Went there to sing ' Asiko awa youth re o, eeye Bini wa' when men in their 70s are the leading aspirants... SMH
Re: Timi Dakolo Slams APC by hekola: 7:21am On Jun 08, 2022
Sue them boss and cash out
Re: Timi Dakolo Slams APC by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:22am On Jun 08, 2022
Upcoming artist is angry they're promoting his song

Delusional grandeur sad
Re: Timi Dakolo Slams APC by Mynd44: 7:23am On Jun 08, 2022
PoliteActivist:
Sue the DJ?

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Slams APC by caltony1(m): 7:23am On Jun 08, 2022
Sue them !
Re: Timi Dakolo Slams APC by Greatzeus(m): 7:24am On Jun 08, 2022
The clubs you people go to seek artists permission before playing the hundreds of songs they play right?
And at your weddings all the songs that were played you guys seek the artists permission right?
And your birthdays and funerals and anniversaries you guys seek the permission of the artists right?
Yea you probably write the hundreds of artists,both local and international,and asked their permission,then pay royalties in their accounts?
Hypocrites. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Slams APC by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 7:31am On Jun 08, 2022
Greatzeus:
The clubs you people go to seek artists permission before playing the hundreds of songs they play right?
And at your weddings all the songs that were played you guys seek the artists permission right?
And your birthdays and funerals and anniversaries you guys seek the permission of the artists right?
Yea you probably write the hundreds of artists,both local and international,and asked their permission,then pay royalties in their accounts?
Hypocrites. undecided
no answer them, full hypocrisy.. may be the Op deh seek for permission from kizz dan before him play buga in his house.
Re: Timi Dakolo Slams APC by Romanoff(f): 7:42am On Jun 08, 2022
PoliteActivist:

They also used Buga, and when I heard the song, I thought the same thing.

They sang Timi's song when Zack Orji was waving hands with gentle jack and co at the rally.
Re: Timi Dakolo Slams APC by DoggoneDogg: 7:43am On Jun 08, 2022
If I buy your CD with my hard earned money, I will blast it loudly anyhow I like and there is nothing you can do about it.

Fool

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Slams APC by Ezehillary(m): 7:44am On Jun 08, 2022
That is what they are good at stealing
Re: Timi Dakolo Slams APC by Belleful: 7:45am On Jun 08, 2022
dapsoneh:
Yes, you should sue them. I thought of this yesterday and was actually looking for Timi but couldn't see him. How could you use an artist song without inviting him and he never gave u the permission to use it? Why not chose a song recorded by one of those rascals they invited?
Shina Peter doesn't even have shame
Went there to sing ' Asiko awa youth re o, eeye Bini wa' when men in their 70s are the leading aspirants... SMH

What is wrong with shina peter going there to sing? Because the leading aspirants re in their 70s, peter should not do his job again?
Re: Timi Dakolo Slams APC by Vaughanlanrewaj: 7:55am On Jun 08, 2022
Jameskyrian:
*TIMI DAKOLO slams APC*

�������
See details below
� �

https://jkcyno.com/timi-dakolo-slams-for-using-his-song-without-permission/

Please ask him how much does he pay the composer of our National Anthem everytime he renders our Anthem and gets paid for it all the time.
Re: Timi Dakolo Slams APC by Esama: 8:07am On Jun 08, 2022
This one always feeling himself who care about your songs sue DJ and the DJ will win you in court.
Re: Timi Dakolo Slams APC by festacman(m): 8:10am On Jun 08, 2022
Re: Timi Dakolo Slams APC by dapsoneh: 8:11am On Jun 08, 2022
Belleful:

What is wrong with shina peter going there to sing? Because the leading aspirants re in their 70s, peter should not do his job again?
and sing that it was the youth's time? No other track?
Re: Timi Dakolo Slams APC by PoliteActivist: 9:14am On Jun 08, 2022
Mynd44:

Sue the DJ?

No, how tort or intellectual property law works is, you sue the money bags behind the DJ

(1) (Reply)

Now That Osinbajo Is Out, Peter Obi Is The Only Available Option / It Is Not Tinubu's Convoy , It Is 22 Governors' Convoy / 2023: Who Do You Think Is The Most Underrated Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.