Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Now That Osinbajo Is Out, Peter Obi Is The Only Available Option - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That Osinbajo Is Out, Peter Obi Is The Only Available Option (1040 Views)

See How Yorubas Singled Out Peter Obi And Voted APC Senators In Lagos / Just Imagine That Osinbajo Was APC Presidential Candidate / 2023 : Peter Obi Is The Light - Nigeria's On Twitter Call Out Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That Osinbajo Is Out, Peter Obi Is The Only Available Option by Osibajo2023: 10:19pm On Jun 08, 2022
Now that Osinbajo is out, Peter Obi is the only available option, let us get our PVC, nobody want to vote Atiku and tinubu, it is an advantage, Let's push harder. Thank you all, speaking from Ogun state

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now That Osinbajo Is Out, Peter Obi Is The Only Available Option by Oplomo: 10:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
Osibajo2023:
Now that Osinbajo is out, Peter Obi is the only available option, let us get our PVC, nobody want to vote Atiku and tinubu, it is an advantage, Let's push harder. Thank you all, speaking from Ogun state

LOL..You want make your yoruba muslim brothers bite you for nose? grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now That Osinbajo Is Out, Peter Obi Is The Only Available Option by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
Osibajo2023:

Obi has up hand. He need to lay all on the table. He is the only christian contesting.

12 Likes

Re: Now That Osinbajo Is Out, Peter Obi Is The Only Available Option by derecho(m): 10:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
Kikikiki ..how you know say na nose dem dey like bite pipu?
Oplomo:

You want make your yoruba muslim brothers bite you for nose? grin
Re: Now That Osinbajo Is Out, Peter Obi Is The Only Available Option by Urheadmaster(m): 10:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki ..how you know say na nose dem dey like bite pipu?

Have you wondered how you will looks like if someone bites off your nose tongue

1 Like

Re: Now That Osinbajo Is Out, Peter Obi Is The Only Available Option by tollyboy5(m): 10:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
I'm voting peter obi.
Southwest will prefer peter obi or Tinubu
And southeast will prefer peter obi or Atiku.

But southeast need to know they are the second largest group of people in Lagos. Whatever favors Lagos will favor Igbo and Yoruba so i don't know why they will ever want atiku for crying out loud.

We've gone beyond sentimental voting.

6 Likes

Re: Now That Osinbajo Is Out, Peter Obi Is The Only Available Option by derecho(m): 10:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
You don experience am ?
Urheadmaster:

Have you wondered how you will looks like if someone bites off your nose tongue

2 Likes

Re: Now That Osinbajo Is Out, Peter Obi Is The Only Available Option by haffaze777(m): 10:31pm On Jun 08, 2022
Osibajo2023:
Now that Osinbajo is out, Peter Obi is the only available option, let us get our PVC, EVERYBODY want to vote Tinubu,a.k.a chief Emilokan of Nigeria it is an advantage, Let's push harder. Thank you all, speaking from Ogun state

Fixedgrin
Re: Now That Osinbajo Is Out, Peter Obi Is The Only Available Option by Urheadmaster(m): 10:31pm On Jun 08, 2022
derecho:
You don experience am ?
One of my classmates experienced it in secondary school.

It wasn't funny tongue
Re: Now That Osinbajo Is Out, Peter Obi Is The Only Available Option by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
As much as both Atiku and Tinubu are wrong candidates for Nigeria in my opinion, one of them will win. Why? They both will mop up the votes where it really matters in Nigeria - Kano, Katsina, Kaduna, Lagos, etc.
Peter Obi is a much better choice than those two old men, but his chances are limited. Politics is a game of numbers, no other party can come ahead of APC and PDP in 2023, where will the numbers come from?
The main tragedy is, the Nigerian youths of today don't have any leadership, the hustle for money has greatly divided them.

3 Likes

Re: Now That Osinbajo Is Out, Peter Obi Is The Only Available Option by derecho(m): 10:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
That's where people are missing it.
The igbos are not voting Peter Obi.
Peter Obi is mainly the choice of intellectuals and those who are tired of the way things are going.Those rooting for Peter Obi are dissatisfied with Anything APC,Atiku and a failed Nigeria.
tollyboy5:
I'm voting peter obi.

But southeast need to know they are the second largest group of people in Lagos. Whatever favors Lagos will favor Igbo and Yoruba so i don't know why they will ever want atiku for crying out loud.

7 Likes

Re: Now That Osinbajo Is Out, Peter Obi Is The Only Available Option by derecho(m): 10:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
Na wa o
Urheadmaster:
One of my classmates experienced it in secondary school.

It wasn't funny tongue

1 Like

Re: Now That Osinbajo Is Out, Peter Obi Is The Only Available Option by Greatkenny2: 10:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
tollyboy5:
I'm voting peter obi.

do you know south east would've voted osinbanjo en mass?

1 Like

Re: Now That Osinbajo Is Out, Peter Obi Is The Only Available Option by Vinnie2000(m): 10:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
Thanksful:

Obi has up hand. He need to lay all on the table. He is the only christian contesting.

Please, Peter Obi is a National Candidate!

Not an Igbo or Christian candidate! undecided

Peter Obi for 2023!

5 Likes

Re: Now That Osinbajo Is Out, Peter Obi Is The Only Available Option by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
derecho:
Peter Obi is mainly the choice of intellectuals and those who are tired of the way things are going.Those rooting for Peter Obi are dissatisfied with Anything APC,Atiku and a failed Nigeria.

You're right, but what is the proportion of those people in the Nigerian electorate?

Many of the people choosing Atiku and Tinubu are intellectuals too, mind you, but they've not understood true leadership and why developed countries are developed, while some of them are after personal gains.
Re: Now That Osinbajo Is Out, Peter Obi Is The Only Available Option by tollyboy5(m): 10:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
derecho:
Ok I won't agree less.but it futhers my point of Igbo preferring atiku over tinubu .

It's quite not understandable, intellectuals across the country will vote peter obi but why would Igbo prefer atiku on a normal day.

Tinubu will do more for Lagos and IGBOS will benefit immensely.
Im always finding it hard to understand how Igbo men think.

If Yorubas are crafty and libral in nature, it's apparent in all Yoruba doings. But the Igbo man way of thinking still amaze me
Re: Now That Osinbajo Is Out, Peter Obi Is The Only Available Option by haiti007(m): 10:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
crows2ravens:
As much as both Atiku and Tinubu are wrong candidates for Nigeria in my opinion, one of them will win. Why? They both will mop up the votes where it really matters in Nigeria - Kano, Katsina, Kaduna, Lagos, etc.
Peter Obi is a much better choice than those two old men, but his chances are limited. Politics is a game of numbers, no other party can come ahead of APC and PDP in 2023, where will the numbers come from?
The main tragedy is, the Nigerian youths of today don't have any leadership, the hustle for money has greatly divided them.

So true angry

3 Likes

Re: Now That Osinbajo Is Out, Peter Obi Is The Only Available Option by derecho(m): 11:06pm On Jun 08, 2022
I don't think igbos prefer Atiku.
Those that prefer Atiku, is simply to spite the Yorubas for always colluding with the North to keep them away from the top seat.
It's the SE PDP doing that
tollyboy5:

Ok I won't agree less.but it futhers my point of Igbo preferring atiku over tinubu .

It's quite not understandable, intellectuals across the country will vote peter obi but why would Igbo prefer atiku on a normal day.

Tinubu will do more for Lagos and IGBOS will benefit immensely.
Im always finding it hard to understand how Igbo men think.

If Yorubas are crafty and libral in nature, it's apparent in all Yoruba doings. But the Igbo man way of thinking still amaze me

3 Likes

Re: Now That Osinbajo Is Out, Peter Obi Is The Only Available Option by derecho(m): 11:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
I agree that education doesn't transform a man.Only God's Spirit does.
That's why you can find an intellectual who is an ethnic bigot.
Tinubu may act like a liberal person but not everyone sees him that way.

Some of these Igbo elites have lived in Lagos and must have had a taste of "this is Lagos" not your state.We all know how the average Igbo man sees Lagos as "a no man's land" , their elites believes as a metropolis they shouldn't be stifled.Tinubu, being a shrewd politician had checkmated them and even disenfranchised many of them during elections. Do you think, they'd forget?

crows2ravens:

You're right, but what is the proportion of those people in the Nigerian electorate?

Many of the people choosing Atiku and Tinubu are intellectuals too, mind you, but they've not understood true leadership and why developed countries are developed, while some of them are after personal gains.
Re: Now That Osinbajo Is Out, Peter Obi Is The Only Available Option by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
derecho:
I agree that education doesn't transform a man.Only God's Spirit does.
That's why you can find an intellectual who is an ethnic bigot.
Tinubu may act like a liberal person but not everyone sees him that way.

Some of these Igbo elites have lived in Lagos and must have had a taste of "this is Lagos" not your state.We all know how the average Igbo man sees Lagos as "a no man's land" , their elites believes as a metropolis they shouldn't be stifled.Tinubu, being a shrewd politician had checkmated them and even disenfranchised many of them during elections. Do you think, they'd forget?

Yeah, but we all don't trust one another in this country. So many things have happened from the 1950s, to 1966 coup and civil war, June 12 1993, Abacha being seen as a hero in some geopolitical zones (even till today), Fulani herdsmen, etc.
Hausas give us food and labour
Yorubas give us professionals
Igbos work our commerce
Ijaws/Urhobos give us easy oil money
Middle belters stake their lives in the military
Every tribe and minority group contribute something important to run a country, yet we still can't work together after over 60 years!

1 Like

Re: Now That Osinbajo Is Out, Peter Obi Is The Only Available Option by derecho(m): 12:03am On Jun 09, 2022
Our elites politicians are the cause.That's why I won't support any politician who believes he can buy his way through. Any politician who I know is an ethnic bigot.
crows2ravens:

Yeah, but we all don't trust one another in this country. So many things have happened from the 1950s, to 1966 coup and civil war, June 12 1993, Abacha being seen as a hero in some geopolitical zones (even till today), Fulani herdsmen, etc.
Hausas give us food and labour
Yorubas give us professionals
Igbos work our commerce
Ijaws/Urhobos give us easy oil money
Middle belters stake their lives in the military
Every tribe and minority group contribute something important to run a country, yet we still can't work together after over 60 years!

2 Likes

Re: Now That Osinbajo Is Out, Peter Obi Is The Only Available Option by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 09, 2022
derecho:
Our elites politicians are the cause.That's why I won't support any politician who believes he can buy his way through. Any politician who I know is an ethnic bigot.

Most APC bigwigs are, the party was founded on ethnic conspiracy. And the way Atiku emerged from PDP too.

1 Like

Re: Now That Osinbajo Is Out, Peter Obi Is The Only Available Option by derecho(m): 12:32am On Jun 09, 2022
Not just the PDP and APC..Most Political parties are..that's why crosscarpeting is easy.
crows2ravens:

Most APC bigwigs are, the party was founded on ethnic conspiracy. And the way Atiku emerged from PDP too.

1 Like

Re: Now That Osinbajo Is Out, Peter Obi Is The Only Available Option by apache22b: 12:33am On Jun 09, 2022
Now the Coast is Clear. I and my entire family, on Tinubu's Manhood we Stand .
Re: Now That Osinbajo Is Out, Peter Obi Is The Only Available Option by plaindealer: 12:37am On Jun 09, 2022
From frying pan straight to inside fire..

You people no dey learn at all. grin grin
Re: Now That Osinbajo Is Out, Peter Obi Is The Only Available Option by biggie73(m): 12:50am On Jun 09, 2022
That’s how you folks deceived PYO and Amaechi. Peter should just go sell spare parts in Onitsha.
Re: Now That Osinbajo Is Out, Peter Obi Is The Only Available Option by Nobody: 3:38am On Jun 09, 2022
tollyboy5:
I'm voting peter obi.

Election done reach and now Igbos are second largest group in Lagos. Tinubu will receive the treatment Buhari received in East in the 2011 election.
It's either Obi or Northing
Re: Now That Osinbajo Is Out, Peter Obi Is The Only Available Option by deltaprincess(f): 4:57am On Jun 09, 2022
Osibajo2023:

Olodo!!

APC remains the party to beat. Just get ready for another 8 years.
Re: Now That Osinbajo Is Out, Peter Obi Is The Only Available Option by helinues: 4:58am On Jun 09, 2022
Una divide and conquer tactics are DBA
Re: Now That Osinbajo Is Out, Peter Obi Is The Only Available Option by deltaprincess(f): 5:00am On Jun 09, 2022
NetValueFX:

Election done reach and now Igbos are second largest group in Lagos. Tinubu will receive the treatment Buhari received in East in the 2011 election.
It's either Obi or Northing

You guys keep making rants evertime and everytime, you are proven wrong. Ibos need to go back and restrategize, they definitely lack political tacts and acumen. 2023 is not for them, they have another 16 years to get their acts together.
Re: Now That Osinbajo Is Out, Peter Obi Is The Only Available Option by Oshodipikin: 5:38am On Jun 09, 2022
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Begged Me To Be Atiku’s Running Mate In 2019 – Reno Omokri / Delta Pdp Candidate Picks Monday Onyeme As Running Mate / Photo Of The Week(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.