Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,251 members, 7,860,578 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:54 PM

Does Money Heal Or Further Destroy An Already Failing Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Money Heal Or Further Destroy An Already Failing Marriage? (418 Views)

Simple Recipe To Make A Bomb That Can Destroy An Entire State (photo) / Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs / Igbo Marriage.. Am I In A Failing Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Money Heal Or Further Destroy An Already Failing Marriage? by gracie007: 8:02am On Jun 08, 2022
I was gisting with my elder sister's house governor and she told me her brother's wife just left him. I asked why and she mentioned that the babe won 1.2 million on naira bet and gave the dude the middle finger. I asked if there were previous issues and she mentioned that her brother had cheated consistently but ended up catching her once also cheating with her sales boy.

I laughed but on a deeper level thought, will a few millions help heal a struggling marriage or give reasons to break it irreparably?

Money dey stop nonsense but which kain?
Re: Does Money Heal Or Further Destroy An Already Failing Marriage? by TCMA: 8:06am On Jun 08, 2022
My dearest, money is simply a tool. We do not blame a crazy bike for hitting someone but instead the cyclist is to be blamed. Money could become either a positive or negative force depending on whose hands it gets into. Secondly I must also mention that a cheat is a cheat. Cheating is a learnt behaviour. Both the person cheating consistently or the person who cheated once (with tha sales boy).. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Does Money Heal Or Further Destroy An Already Failing Marriage? by Romanoff(f): 8:17am On Jun 08, 2022
There were issues in that marriage and the woman already wanted out, not having money was the reason she probably stayed and when she hit the 1.2mil, she said adios.

2 Likes

Re: Does Money Heal Or Further Destroy An Already Failing Marriage? by Kdon2: 8:22am On Jun 08, 2022
gracie007:
I was gisting with my elder sister's house governor and she told me her brother's wife just left him. I asked why and she mentioned that the babe won 1.2 million on naira bet and gave the dude the middle finger. I asked if there were previous issues and she mentioned that her brother had cheated consistently but ended up catching her once also cheating with her sales boy.

I laughed but on a deeper level thought, will a few millions help heal a struggling marriage or give reasons to break it irreparably?

Money dey stop nonsense but which kain?

If a marriage is damaged it is permanently damaged. The scar never goes away on both minds.
Re: Does Money Heal Or Further Destroy An Already Failing Marriage? by valuedrvn: 8:30am On Jun 08, 2022
Human beings will never take responsibility. Blame money rather than the people handling it. Well said.
TCMA:
My dearest, money is simply a tool. We do not blame a crazy bike for hitting someone but instead the cyclist is to be blamed. Money could become either a positive or negative force depending on whose hands it gets into. Secondly I must also mention that a cheat is a cheat. Cheating is a learnt behaviour. Both the person cheating consistently or the person who cheated once (with tha sales boy).. Hope this helps.
Re: Does Money Heal Or Further Destroy An Already Failing Marriage? by dawnomike(m): 8:35am On Jun 08, 2022
1.2 million is 100k per month.. if that's why she left; all the best to her.

The man should be happy now as both of them were never in the marriage
Re: Does Money Heal Or Further Destroy An Already Failing Marriage? by Yocoki56: 2:05am On Jun 10, 2022
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Help A Brother Please / Both Male And Female Need This: How To Know Your Partner Doesn't Really Love You / Slay Queen Cries Out After Being Beaten By The Wife Of A Married Man She Slept..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.