Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

What Do I Do??? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do I Do??? (2662 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Do??? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 30, 2022
Lol... Water don pass garry
Re: What Do I Do??? by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 2:51pm On Jul 30, 2022
pleboi:
Lol... Water don pass garry
Sorted myself out. I wish I can delete this thread cry

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do??? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
Sorry for laffin and all....the good thing is you overcomed the challenge.. You dig?

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do??? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2022
@Khaleesi4lyf
You're quite interesting... If you don't mind we can text more on WhatsApp?

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do??? by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2022
pleboi:
@Khaleesi4lyf
You're quite interesting... If you don't mind we can text more on WhatsApp?
grin I fear you nlanders. U guys kiss and tell
Re: What Do I Do??? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2022
Lol
So you jumping to conclusion we gon kiss already... Well if you say so who am I to disapprove

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do??? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2022
We just texting on what'sapp nothing more for now.. Then we will see what the future holds okay wink!

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do??? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2022

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do??? by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 7:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
pleboi:
We just texting on what'sapp nothing more for now.. Then we will see what the future holds okay wink!
Re: What Do I Do??? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2022
OK
Re: What Do I Do??? by Maverick777: 12:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:
Sorted myself out. I wish I can delete this thread cry
I apologize, but I'm curious..

By 'sorted', what exactly do you mean?
Re: What Do I Do??? by superCleanworks(m): 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
Haakeem:
You are the mad one here.

You created this acct for trol, nothing else.

Go to hell with your super story tale.

you were never pregenant .

oga rest naw.
she will not be the first to have a baby out of wedlock. even the Jesus everybody is praying to came the same way. so let her be.
I do not know why people get a mighty erection when such a story comes up and then they just want to cast the first stone and give late advice when the deed has been done already. Take your needless ego tripping venting elsewhere because someone in your immediate or distant family now or later, within 20 years, will face the same fate. So be nice and save your bashing for them. If fate plays a number on you then it could be your own daughter.

Now, as for you khaleesi4lyf, I wonder what you were trying to get out of posting this in the first place when you have already decided to be a mother. There is no valuable advise anyone can give you here outside of child birth, abortion or adoption and you have clearly chosen the first one which means your parents must know right now so all the medical care procedures can begin unless you're planning to run away from home (which would be another dumb move in addition to the unprotected sex saga you are now facing). You will feel the heat of your parents disappointment (if any) and people will talk but none of that should be on the top of your attention priority list. You have a child to give birth to, face that and good luck.
Re: What Do I Do??? by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
superCleanworks:

Thanks for your kind words smiley
Re: What Do I Do??? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 10:34am On Aug 18, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:
I know his parents, his family house and all that... Do I need to visit them
visit them tell them that you brought good news for them that their son will be a proud father soon that you're pregnant for him and you're carrying his child and their grandchild

I know you love twins
may you give birth to twins

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do??? by Channah1(f): 10:55am On Aug 18, 2022
You're still a student with no visible bearing in sight and you were busy sleeping recklessly with a guy who has no plans for you. SMH..

School, you no focus. Guy, you no see. Future, bleak and someone was trying to advise you up there, you're telling him you're not a baby. It's this same adamance that landed you into this hot mess. I'm not a baby, I'm a grown adult. Now see, one random guy don run you street jakpa, you still dey form big girl. Mtcheeeeeewwwww...

You claim you know his parents after someone pointed out that you were not really in a relationship with the said guy otherwise you would have gone to his family. which is true cos coming here and sounding confused clearly shows you don't even know where he stays let alone his family. It was just a campus fling you had with him.

Carry the pregnancy and born the baby. Maybe that will make you more responsible in future.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Came To Set The Captives Free / She Needs A Companion / Please Recommend A Washing Machine For Home Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.