Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

2023:ATYAP Community Devt Denies Working Against Candidate Of Pdp,marshal Katung - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023:ATYAP Community Devt Denies Working Against Candidate Of Pdp,marshal Katung (242 Views)

Mary Odili Denies Working With Tribunal Judges To Favour Tinubu / Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) / Soludo Denies Working Against Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2023:ATYAP Community Devt Denies Working Against Candidate Of Pdp,marshal Katung by lolanews: 8:49am On Jun 08, 2022
2023: ATYAP Community Development Denies Working Against Candidate of PDP, Marshal Katung

By Lola Seriki- Idahosa, kaduna.. Trace Reporters --The ATYAP Community Development Association (ACDA) in Zangon Kataf has denied working against the candidate of the People's Democratic party (PDP) hon. Sunday Marshal Katung.

Speaking on the political happenings in the land in a press statement, signed by the President of the Association, Samuel T. Achie said that the Atyap nation is aware of the news making the round in social media and other quarters that the Atyap nation is working against the candidate of the PDP Hon. Sunday Marshal Katung is not true and must be regarded as fake news and unfounded.

He said Atyap people have enjoyed very cordial political relationship with all our neighbours Bajju inclusive.

The President advised his people to make more friends and be united to fight a common course of Southern Kaduna liberation and Economic emancipation.

He therefore pleaded with those making unguided statements to stop adding that Atyap land is above any individual and should be accorded the desired respect due.

Below is the full press release:

PRESS RELEASE BY THE NATIONAL PRESIDENT ATYAP COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT ON THE POLITICAL HAPPENINGS IN THE LAND ON 08, JUNE 2022

Gentlemen of the press, it is my singular honour to welcome you all to this briefing on the political happenings in our land. Let me congratulate all the successful spirants on the concluded primaries of the parties at all levels. It is our prayer that God in His mercy will help us actualize our dreams of voting the right candidates in the general election come next year. I want to call on all Atyap sons and daughters to make sure we all have our PVCs to enable us vote for the candidates of our choice from the president to the state assembly members unhindered.

Let me say it here that the news making the round in social media and other quarters that the Atyap nation is working against the candidate of the PDP Hon. Sunday Marshal Katung is not true and must be regarded as fake news and unfounded. Atyap people have enjoyed very cordial political relationship with all our neighbours Bajju inclusive. In particular the support we had for our son late distinguished senator Isaah Balat for one term and senator Danjuma laah for two terms in the senate. In the light of the above, I want to on behalf of the entire atyap say we are gratefull for the show of love.

We will not relent in maintaining this good and cordial relationship with all our neighbours.
I also want to call on all stakeholders in this game of politics to threat with care so that we don’t make more enemies than friends when we are supposed to be united to fight a common course of southern Kaduna liberation and economic emancipation.

I plead with those making unguided statements to stop henceforth, as it will not do us good in any way. The Atyap land is above any individual and should be accorded the desired respect due.

In conclusion I call on all atyap sons and daughters to remain resolute and united in maintaining cordial relationship with our neighbours
Thanks.
Samuel T. Achie

Please Subscribe, like and share.
https://tracereporters.com

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Ethnicity Play Such An Important Role In Nigerian Politics?? / Babachir Lawal: The Anger Of A Disgraced Government Official / Between Obi And Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.