Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,457 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins (62726 Views)

Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) / Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) / Osun PDP Governorship Primary: Voting Ends As Sorting Of Ballots Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by mighty2: 10:10am On Jun 08, 2022
Frigga13, asgard13, odin13, truthisunique, penguin come teach us politics ooh
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by ppogba: 10:10am On Jun 08, 2022
babag93:
There’s a possibility that a flag bearer dies or becomes incapacitated before the election. What then happens?
Because the way Tinubu is shaking, the disease might just take over very rapidly.
It is very unfortunate that we are heading into an election with Atiku and Tinubu as options.

Well, there’s Peter Obi. Let’s see how well that alternative is utilized.

I am no supporter of Tinubu but anybody can die any moment including you.

Please.grow up. At least you a old enough to press a phone.

6 Likes

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by gridtek(m): 10:10am On Jun 08, 2022
You are a Joker. Lol grin

moscow007:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
THE LAST CONVENTION

Rejoice for the coast is clear for Obi Presidency

All their evil plans ends here, right on this ground, no sane human being will ever trust Nations and Daily trust newspapers again...never!
You cannot fool all the people all the time, their propaganda have been decrypted.

APC will never rule dis country again!...the last hope just died with the relegation of Osibanjo, now Obi can cruise to victory before 2pm on election day!

Peter Obi Presidency assured and sealed !

1 Like

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by ocdeut(m): 10:11am On Jun 08, 2022
psychologist:
We are not ready as a country

Suffer no Dey taya us
Honestly bro
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by mrpablo(m): 10:11am On Jun 08, 2022
Dsalvo:

Trust me sweetheart, assuming you're even a lady as you claim, it is fortunate Tinubu will be your President even if you have been sectionally brainwashed to believe the opposite is the case.

It is the enemies of Nigeria's progress who dont want Tinubu to be President same way they fought tooth and nail to ensure leaders like Awolowo and Abiola never led us.
You’ll be proud to see Tinubu fidgeting at international meetings and call him ur president. Una no get shame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by seanwilliam(m): 10:12am On Jun 08, 2022
Image123:
Learning from Jagaban, lol. Give it, the man get am. The man tire to dey call Tinubu name, another person take over. cheesy

The way Tinubu took his campaign, me sef fear. He was working, people said he was desperate. They don't know politics. Osinbajo should just call Tinubu now and beg his forgiveness, make him align.
Funnily enough ehn,with that post, you just saved Osinbajo political career
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by seunjungle1(m): 10:13am On Jun 08, 2022
I never knew comments on Tinubu can be so calm like this. Where are they awon were yibooo.
E lo calm down
E lo fokan bale!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by garfield1: 10:13am On Jun 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I think it's going the Tinubu way unfortunately

What money can do yeah

I told you.you were making noise
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Omodua(m): 10:13am On Jun 08, 2022
Dorwadora:
Unfortunate I must say

But

Behold your new president

BAT
Shut it! Where do you put Atiku who is a core northerner and Fulani? Can Tinubu match his pedigree and acceptance up North?
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by puremaker7(m): 10:14am On Jun 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I think it's going the Tinubu way unfortunately

What money can do yeah
Lol, guy pls stay away from transformer.

1 Like

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by naijapikin2(m): 10:14am On Jun 08, 2022
Its high time the youths rally round peter obi. All these wasted spent politicians should be rooted out

3 Likes

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Cj4charles(m): 10:14am On Jun 08, 2022
I just want Tinubu to win the primary,so that i can have enough to vote Peter Obi
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Enumerator(m): 10:15am On Jun 08, 2022
I tell you!
OfficialSam:
Nigeria is irredeemable!
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by kalmebad(f): 10:15am On Jun 08, 2022
Faiththatworks:
I remember my lst post on Nairaland last year when I registered,I was emphatic in saying only a mad southern will go and queue behind another Northern in 2023.
I was sure both major political parties,APC and PDP will at least cede their presidential candidate to the South,but it's now very obvious the PDP has fully ceded its brain to the North.
Back to the matter,last week I posted that I had ported to the side of Asiwaju and some very deluded folks on Nairaland Rained insults on me,these neophytes who don't understand Nigeria politics replied with all manner of insults but I was very sure the signs were there for an Asiwaju Victory.
Now Asiwaju has won with a landslide,for those OBItuary people,ur candidate will be defeated 30 mins into the election.
I still don't understand why the PDP didn't zone its presidency to the South, SHAME ON ANY SOUTHERNER WHO QUEUES BEHIND ATIKU
As for the APC, we move to crushing that serial contester, Abubakar Atiku.
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, ON YOUR MANDATE WE STAND GIDIGABA, no shaking

You are still delusional to me....my philosophical believe isn't about tribe but who wil deliver Nigeria. The South have osibanjo...why is no body saying anything about him...for me he will b a better option any day against tinubu...in 4 years to come...idiots like u will come back wailing...APC n PDP are no good to Nigerians but we r so blinded by tribalism...they don't even know if u and I exist. May God disappoint u all
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Invitationn: 10:15am On Jun 08, 2022
Faiththatworks:
I remember my lst post on Nairaland last year when I registered,I was emphatic in saying only a mad southern will go and queue behind another Northern in 2023.
I was sure both major political parties,APC and PDP will at least cede their presidential candidate to the South,but it's now very obvious the PDP has fully ceded its brain to the North.
Back to the matter,last week I posted that I had ported to the side of Asiwaju and some very deluded folks on Nairaland Rained insults on me,these neophytes who don't understand Nigeria politics replied with all manner of insults but I was very sure the signs were there for an Asiwaju Victory.
Now Asiwaju has won with a landslide,for those OBItuary people,ur candidate will be defeated 30 mins into the election.
I still don't understand why the PDP didn't zone its presidency to the South, SHAME ON ANY SOUTHERNER WHO QUEUES BEHIND ATIKU
No offense to the Northerners, but for me, it's a case of anyone except a Northerner, because "Awa lokan".
The North has done their turn.

1 Like

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Emir01: 10:15am On Jun 08, 2022
After counting 10 boxes, they shud just declare Asiwaju not to waste time.
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by puremaker7(m): 10:15am On Jun 08, 2022
Faber:

Atiku will beat your Tinubu blue black. Come this time next year...Atiku is your President.

Don't forget Buhari is Fulani, INEC Chairman is North East. As Lawan project failed. Atiku is their new bride
Igbos, I don't know if Tinubu will win, but one thing is certain, anybody you support will lose.

1 Like

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Bhol28: 10:15am On Jun 08, 2022
All those hatred and bitterness with unsubstantiated reasons will always make a candidate more popular.BAT might win just because of all the noise about his name.Same happened to Buhari,he was hated but he emerged as the president

1 Like

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Faber(m): 10:15am On Jun 08, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. As Shannon Briggs always says, "Let's go champ". You're a champion and sure of yourself ba? Let's meet on the battlefield.

You are sure of your Atiku and I am telling you Asiwaju will wipe the floor with him. Won't even be close. "let's go champ".

I have already created a thread on Atiku's landslide victory since yesterday morning. He will have many erudite politicians from the South who are Christians to pick as his Running mate. Show me one powerful politician in the core North who is a Christian that Tinubu will pick as his running mate. Apart from Simon Lalong, who cannot even win Plateau State a core PDP state.

In this time and era of Christian persecution. Flying a Muslim - Muslim ticket will not work
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by doviqosu: 10:16am On Jun 08, 2022
Bluezy13:

Please, I have an informal enquiry:
I wish to understand if the Child's Right initiative is centered within the circumference of the female child only. This is because majority of Children's right advocates do hide under the disguise of equal advocation for both the male and the female genders, but realistically, their concentration is always about the female gender.
For instance, your picture is that of a girl child...and this technically passes a message of biasness, meaning that the focus of the initiative is solely about the female child abuse.

I may wrongly have construed your objective, hence my enquiry.
Thanks.

Thank you very much sir,ma
Noooooo it's not about the girl child

I often times make cortes
The picture you see there is my face with one of my cortes

Our mission is for every child,
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Omodua(m): 10:16am On Jun 08, 2022
Faiththatworks:
Lol

You must be a joker. You don't understand the dynamics of Nigerian politics. Tinubu going no where. Presidency beckons on Atiku.
Keep this date for reference.
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Invitationn: 10:16am On Jun 08, 2022
puremaker7:
Igbos, I don't know if Tinubu will win, but one thing is certain, anybody you support will lose.
grin
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by comrChris(m): 10:17am On Jun 08, 2022
No problem
Delegates have decided but we will all meet at the poll
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by sotall(m): 10:17am On Jun 08, 2022
Faiththatworks:

Rather shame on you for queuing behind someone who orchestrated the pain and hell Nigerians have experiencing for the past 7 years.
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Omodua(m): 10:17am On Jun 08, 2022
Dsalvo:

Trust me sweetheart, assuming you're even a lady as you claim, it is fortunate Tinubu will be your President even if you have been sectionally brainwashed to believe the opposite is the case.

It is the enemies of Nigeria's progress who dont want Tinubu to be President same way they fought tooth and nail to ensure leaders like Awolowo and Abiola never led us.
Shut up. Atiku has it. He is your next President.
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Makowonda: 10:17am On Jun 08, 2022
PrincessofDSS:
After Sundays attack at the Catholic Church in Owo. I no longer have anything against Tinubu so his winning is very much welcomed now

Good luck to him
Because he donated N75million?Money?Is that your reason?
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Godstiger(m): 10:18am On Jun 08, 2022
OfficialSam:
Nigeria is irredeemable!
Very,they ain't ready for a real change..SAD
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Invitationn: 10:18am On Jun 08, 2022
Bhol28:
All those hatred and bitterness with unsubstantiated reasons will always make a candidate more popular.BAT might win just because of all the noise about his name.Same happened to Buhari,he was hated but he emerged as the president
All publicity is good publicity

1 Like

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Starz825(m): 10:18am On Jun 08, 2022
People don't know what tinubu will become after been elected as president ...they are just saying rubbish...esp the igbos ....they are just saying rubbish..they don't want him to be president ...ehn...because agberos will start doing anyhow..this and that....
Stupid talks as if na only SW agberos and tout dey ....go to Kano go to Anambra you see tout everywhere....
If Lagos was not peaceful..many of them would have gone back to their rural villages....
How many igbos business have agberos disturbed in Lagos apart from the normal Owo mi da....and tinubu did this to get those touts busy....so they won't be lurking around doing nothing or stealing..that was what brought about Owo mi da...

Tinubu could turn out to be the best president...you never can tell...

Peter obi that everyone is shouting..... couldn't get good advisers to tell him he shouldn't have left PDP for structureless party like LP..who doesn't even have a single sitting governor in the country politics ...and yet wants to win a general election...

Mtcheew.....I pity the igbos ...you better up your political game and relate well with the north....
Drop your pride and ego and relate diplomatically with the north and try to be of one accord.. .....so you can move from 5% to 30%..

You can imagine an Igbo man telling 2 days ago that atiku is better than tinubu 100%..I just laff.... atiku is as corrupt as tinubu..if not even worse.....
You will see that a lot of igbos will vote for atiku instead 0f their own peter obi..just to berate tinubu/Yorubas

2 Likes

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by doviqosu: 10:18am On Jun 08, 2022
Bluezy13:

Please, I have an informal enquiry:
I wish to understand if the Child's Right initiative is centered within the circumference of the female child only. This is because majority of Children's right advocates do hide under the disguise of equal advocation for both the male and the female genders, but realistically, their concentration is always about the female gender.
For instance, your picture is that of a girl child...and this technically passes a message of biasness, meaning that the focus of the initiative is solely about the female child abuse.

I may wrongly have construed your objective, hence my enquiry.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Donald Duke ''Staring'' At Omotola At Ben-Bruce's 60th Birthday (photo) / Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed / #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.