Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins (62704 Views)

Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) / Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) / Osun PDP Governorship Primary: Voting Ends As Sorting Of Ballots Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by IPIGMODS: 10:45am On Jun 08, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
Please keep sniper away from the people from that side
We don't want anybody to commit suicide
The Lagos state government have increased security around 3rd mainland bridge to prevent Prince of Abakaliki and his cohorts from jumping inside the Lagos lagoon.
Pls save a life my people, watch out for these people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by fof1: 10:46am On Jun 08, 2022
doviqosu:
shocked

I need help i started an NGO in 2014 and i have been the soul sponsor and the responsibility is getting bigger than what i can do alone,

The name of the organization:
Ani's Child Rights and development foundation

we advocate for child Rights and other forms of human rights abuses

Our aims and objectives:
Eradicating society decays and Preparing the future before hand

Programs:
Seminars
Empowerments of different kind
Scholarships

help please what we have now is passion but our ability is limited

We need sponsorship, partnership and mentorship.

Port Harcourt Nigeria
Please check my profile for contact

PLS MAKE CONTACTS WITH THE BRITISH COUNCIL IN NIGERIA, THE UNITED STATES EMBASSY ON NGOs and Multi Agency Funding Platforms and Outlets, Pls.

Keep Ur Records Strsight and get Attention from Foreign Donor Agencies from US,UK, France,Belgium, Netherlands, Canada,Etc. Pls.
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Pacesetter123(m): 10:46am On Jun 08, 2022
I don't like this,PYO should be first,followed by CRA and trailing them in a far 3rd should then be another Baba-Go-Slow,BAT.
shocked
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Monchengladbach(m): 10:46am On Jun 08, 2022
Umahi

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 08, 2022
Beverlyjean:
Igbo people will remain the only truthful and straightforward people in Nigeria.... the only tribe that stand by the truly best available.... if Tinubu were igbo , igbo people will 100% reject him cos they will never accept mediocrity or sentimental votes... Igbo people are standing behind Obi , even if people like corrupt okorocha and his likes come thru , we will stand by the best... how can u take a Tinubu over Osibanjo and u say u are sophisticated....this will never happen in Igbo land , even if u offer them all the billions... look at what they did to Andy Uba , that tried all he could against soludo... but I bet if it were yoruba , they will take Uba over soludo ... Igbos are supporting osibanjo , but these south westerners that contributed to the disaster of a person like Buhari are at it again... only Tinubu and Buhari read a prepared speech last night.... he has not entered but health signs and dementia is already showing.... well, thank goodness there is still PDP and labour party...

If some of those u mentioned will still be alive b4 the general election
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by blazhykowskyi(m): 10:48am On Jun 08, 2022
Offpoint1:

I'll observe all of you carefully... If any of you complaint by 2024....... let me reserve my comment

If you don't work you remain in penury. People complain under buhari but I had my greatest achievements in life in this buhari regime to the glory of God.

No president will put food on your table. I was a frustrated unemployed graduate under Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by SeunNotOwner: 10:48am On Jun 08, 2022
doviqosu:

Okay thank you very much sir,ma
please can i get a contact to call?
Thank you

establish a Mail contact first
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by SavageResponse(m): 10:49am On Jun 08, 2022
Beverlyjean:
Igbo people will remain the only truthful and straightforward people in Nigeria.... the only tribe that stand by the truly best available.... if Tinubu were igbo , igbo people will 100% reject him cos they will never accept mediocrity or sentimental votes... Igbo people are standing behind Obi , even if people like corrupt okorocha and his likes come thru , we will stand by the best... how can u take a Tinubu over Osibanjo and u say u are sophisticated....this will never happen in Igbo land , even if u offer them all the billions... look at what they did to Andy Uba , that tried all he could against soludo... but I bet if it were yoruba , they will take Uba over soludo ... Igbos are supporting osibanjo , but these south westerners that contributed to the disaster of a person like Buhari are at it again... only Tinubu and Buhari read a prepared speech last night.... he has not entered but health signs and dementia is already showing.... well, thank goodness there is still PDP and labour party...

Madam abeg go and rest, Yomi Osibanjo has no political structure and can never hope to defeat Tinubu in an election!

4 Likes

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by SavageResponse(m): 10:50am On Jun 08, 2022
IPIGMODS:

The Lagos state government have increased security around 3rd mainland bridge to prevent Prince of Abakaliki and his cohorts from jumping inside the Lagos lagoon.
Pls save a life my people, watch out for these people.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Omodua(m): 10:50am On Jun 08, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Atiku is nothing.

North is an APC region.

With Buhari support APC would be stronger up north.

If Tinubu picks a northern candidate He will have north 100%

South West is surely APC

South east is the only problem, but with Peter Obi stepping down for Atiku, south east votes have been divided between PDP, LP and APGA
OK. Let's see how things pan out. I will bookmark your comments for future reference.
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by blazhykowskyi(m): 10:51am On Jun 08, 2022
tonididdy:

... then you do not know the Yoruba race. They are serial betrayerx

Nobody betrays like the igbo. Give an igbo man some change and he will sell his parents.

Where in nigeria do people sell their children except igbo land

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 08, 2022
Dorwadora:
Please.... Ladies too are interested in Nigeria politics sad

The achievement of BAT is clear and glaring in the SW regional politics and even Nigeria at large. From his start of a greater Lagos to grooming of potential and great politicians and even his ability to recognize grassroots talents. He's a great man.

But....... sad..... I'd have preferred PYO

Madam, Osinbajo is another Umahi. Umahi allowed Buni and co to sell him the false dream he can become President by dumping PDP and running under APC to get the ticket of the ruling Party.

Umahi did not have the foresight to note he is badly exposed and a nobody once detached from his PDP power base. Today they have thoroughly messed up Umahi.

Ditto Osinbajo. His challenge, to translate into a nationally productive Presidency, must be one backed and approved by all sagacious Yoruba political players to include Tinubu because that strong "big three" ethnic support base will stand with him if he makes tough calls the powerful enemies of Nigeria will want to frustrate.

As it is, Osinbajo's main backing is from Buhari and other Northerners seeking a Southern 'soft landing' who can continue, on behalf of Northern supremacists, to keep making the sort of announcement GEJ made in 2012, see below, in 2023 and beyond.

Nigeria is destroyed currently and all well-wishers of our Country want an independent southerner to take charge in 2023.

That is not Osinbajo who is now viewed as a puppet of Buhari and the North. The belief is that Osinbajo will keep things business as usual for those who brought him to power despite his lack of a power base.

Osinbajo will always therefore arrive compromised and unable to act in the best interest of Nigerians because he will feel he owes the Buhari cabal and must do their bidding.

Inversely, Osinbajo will find that he cannot avail himself of the backing and support of his own ethnic group, who happen to be one of the most influential in Nigerian politics, to allow him be a great President who can make tough calls based on what is best for all Nigerians.

Tinubu does not come with such limitations. He is the real deal who will be able to hold his own against anyone as we are seeing him do now emphatically.

Nigeria has suffered too much for any well-meaning Southern leader, or even Northerner, to gamble on Osinbajo viewed as been propped up mainly by the same people who destroyed Nigeria to the extent the Ondo church massacre is now our reality today with worse to come if a strong and decisive President, able to take his own decisions, does not take charge in 2023.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/08/nigeria-not-ripe-for-state-police-jonathan-declares/amp/

Nigeria not ripe for state police, Jonathan declares

2 Likes

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Beverlyjean(f): 10:51am On Jun 08, 2022
SavageResponse:

Madam abeg go and rest, Yomi Osibanjo has no political structure and can never hope to defeat Tinubu in an election!

Will political structure improve the lives and security of the nation??
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Omodua(m): 10:52am On Jun 08, 2022
Dorwadora:
Ogbeni don't shout at me. 14 or so governors Apc have right now in the North... How many is in PDP holding?

APC has eaten too deep into Nigeria politics and there's nothing nobody can do about it sad.
OK.

My apologies if you find my comments offending.
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by luluman: 10:52am On Jun 08, 2022
Dorwadora:
Unfortunate I must say

But

Behold your new president

BAT
Yeebos are seriously in trouble o

1 Like

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by noisy45(m): 10:52am On Jun 08, 2022
Faiththatworks:
I remember my lst post on Nairaland last year when I registered,I was emphatic in saying only a mad southern will go and queue behind another Northern in 2023.
I was sure both major political parties,APC and PDP will at least cede their presidential candidate to the South,but it's now very obvious the PDP has fully ceded its brain to the North.
Back to the matter,last week I posted that I had ported to the side of Asiwaju and some very deluded folks on Nairaland Rained insults on me,these neophytes who don't understand Nigeria politics replied with all manner of insults but I was very sure the signs were there for an Asiwaju Victory.
Now Asiwaju has won with a landslide,for those OBItuary people,ur candidate will be defeated 30 mins into the election.
I still don't understand why the PDP didn't zone its presidency to the South, SHAME ON ANY SOUTHERNER WHO QUEUES BEHIND ATIKU
As for the APC, we move to crushing that serial contester, Abubakar Atiku.
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, ON YOUR MANDATE WE STAND GIDIGABA, no shaking

See I'm an Igbo man nothing will make me vote for a northerner, the only northerner i voted for was late Ya ardua.
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by blazhykowskyi(m): 10:52am On Jun 08, 2022
Faber:

Obi will not jeopardize Atiku's chances. Again Obi never won a cup in Anambra since he left APGA. PDP will beat him woto woto. The Igbo youths clamouring for him are on the internet, they no even get PVC.
For the records Anambra delegates and Imo delegates voted Atiku woto woto. Abia, Enugu is 100% PDP since 1999. Imo and Ebonyi is also PDP apart from their governors. Hope and Umahi can never work for Tinubu.

And if hope and umahi don't work for Tinubu and he wins, how would they feel?
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by WonderManly(m): 10:52am On Jun 08, 2022
15ssDRIVE:

the guy word, na certified cashier check.
grin grin grin
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Tunji50: 10:52am On Jun 08, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Speak for yourself I you're living in penury. Not everyone will be like you
Can money buy your conscience?
U are rich doesn't mean you should not love and care for humanity
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by doviqosu: 10:53am On Jun 08, 2022
SeunTheOwner:

establish a Mail contact first

Ok
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Ayoolamax: 10:53am On Jun 08, 2022
babag93:
There’s a possibility that a flag bearer dies or becomes incapacitated before the election. What then happens?
Because the way “one candidate” is shaking, the disease might just take over very rapidly.
It is very unfortunate that we are heading into an election with Atiku and Tinubu as options.

Well, there’s Peter Obi. Let’s see how well that alternative is utilized.
you are the one that will die , and am telling from today that the sickness that will overcome u and take ur life has fall on u, u will not be save nor deleiverd.best idiot of the year , Awon werey 5%
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by luluman: 10:53am On Jun 08, 2022
Peterobiisathie:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/apc-presidential-primaries-tinubu-jumps-into-early-lead-as-sorting-begins/
No yeebos must fall sick to this news o, and they mustn't hide their face.They must witness their greatest defeat.
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by blazhykowskyi(m): 10:54am On Jun 08, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Will political structure improve the lives and security of the nation??

Yes. With political structures, you can get the best brains across the country.
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Dorwadora(f): 10:54am On Jun 08, 2022
luluman:
Yeebos are seriously in trouble o
walai.... I already see their tears....
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Zonefree(m): 10:55am On Jun 08, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
grin

She's my baby. I'll give her a tight and consolation hug grin

why are you watching me grin

Between, I can't find chocho54 zonefree Malory Fahdiga penguin2 triuthisunique1 any longer.

Where art thou people grin
You're rejoicing too early, ghetto politician
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by blazhykowskyi(m): 10:55am On Jun 08, 2022
Tunji50:

Igbo man be proud of your tribe. Stop hiding under Yoruba moniker.
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Viraltrends123: 10:57am On Jun 08, 2022
Omodua:
OK. Let's see how things pan out. I will bookmark your comments for future reference.
LoL, you guys will wail and wail, you said Tinubu won't get ticket, he got it, you said he would be screened out, he wasn't, you said he is not the consensus candidate, he is the consensus candidate, you said he won't win the primaries, he won, you are now changing mouth again that Atiku will win him, better free your mind and think.

2 Likes

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Offpoint1: 10:57am On Jun 08, 2022
blazhykowskyi:

If you don't work you remain in penury. People complain under buhari but I had my greatest achievements in life in this buhari regime to the glory of God.

No president will put food on your table. I was a frustrated unemployed graduate under Jonathan.
Now I understand the kind of person you are, anyways I'm not surprise....
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by tonididdy(m): 10:57am On Jun 08, 2022
blazhykowskyi:

Nobody betrays like the igbo. Give an igbo man some change and he will sell his parents.

Where in nigeria do people sell their children except igbo land
.the Igbo man is greedy and self centered, he is less of a Judas compare to a Yoruba man.
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by doviqosu: 10:58am On Jun 08, 2022
Tunji50:

Money only has the ability to assist when necessary
Money cannot buy conscience, can't even help a dying person
Money money is not the picture the picture is the future
The future is the reason for the passion
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 08, 2022
Yorubas should not join igbo in spreading hate. Calling a whole region different unprintable names just cos you hate tinubu, I hated tinubu before and I was supporting Peter obi but all these hate projected against yoruba race makes it hard to support igbo candidacy . Politics don't work with hate, it works with dialogue and alliance.
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins by wixsaless: 10:59am On Jun 08, 2022
Ibos has stubbornness than sense. They are too proud of themselves. Pride comes before fall.
BAT2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

#EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor / Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics / I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.