Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,230 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

List Of ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU Haters. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU Haters. (6320 Views)

This Is The Only Reason Tinubu Haters Are Wailing Over Muslim - Muslim Ticket / Tinubu Haters Gather / Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU Haters. by Massiveglory: 3:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
Bro take it easy! This is primary not election.
Election is ahead.
Congratulations to tinubu on his hard bought win.
Tinubu is a No , today, tomorrow and next year.
Donshegxy10:
If you hear your name just come here to mark register......

Some of you stated categorically that quote me, tinubu will never win the primary election, not to talk of general election.

If I miss any names all progressives can help me out of.

Once again the Lord has blessed BAT with another victory, he has worked and waited patiently for a time like this.

Congratulations ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU......

Haters come and wail.........

PrinceofLagos,Penguin2, truthisunique2, Reinaldo, osinbanjoisaliar, cosmatika(m), vincentjk(m), an0daGuy, koning, cktheluckyman, Emersonjay, UTILITYMAY(m), Eriokanmi, Light78, Emersonjay, Abfinest007(m), , Zonefree(m), Jennyclay(f), Rastaramsey(m), Odin13, RevDesm0ndJuju, Cubalabloo(m), Sergio104(m), MikoB, Smithkafors(m), colorsofrainbow, Malory,
Salvador1, iamyemiakins(m), Moferere, verybadmouth(m), Abfinest007(m), Massiveglory, Xscape1993(m), GoooodHardDick, RuddyFusion(m), MMWandali, SarkinYarki, gentiles(m),
God1000(m), GuyWise101(m), Kingpele(m), slawormiir, Eriokanmi, Yankee101,
Cherrybae(f), emmabest2000(m), nairavsdollars(f), gozmok1(m), ogbuefi677(m), StrongandMighty, MonkeyMods(m), iCauseTrouble, ogbuefi677(m), anungangampu, Dikaveli2(m), shugacaneman, id4sho(m), DaveDGreat, KKarlovych, RagaMufeen(m), adolfHitler1934(f) ( mr mark my words, yes I mark am ), DamianX, fulaniHERDSman(m), NNonexisting, Xscape1993(m), alsudan, Zonefree(m), Massiveglory, ChangetheChange, JosephXavier, Bravetunde, Massiveglory, StrongandMighty, sotall(m), DamianX, 9jahotblog, Agwotulumbe(f), Karlovych, 00FFT00(m), Bendeco02, FallenShitHole, Creamypie, Salvador1, Sunofgod(m), hufla, PrincessofDSS(f), ThEGodFaThEr141, Beremx(f), otipoju(m), Faber(m), Stevenson20,
NigeriaIsDoomed, Kyase(m), IjawRep, JosephXavier, DoggoneDogg, SoftP(m), alsudan, ogbuefi677(m), Faber(m), Hedonini, Chijeep(m), jojo1415, PaChukwudi44(m), solochris(m), Mossadd, Confirmedzombie, Web2020, EmperorHadrain, DevilSignature, Babaken(m), Sunofgod(m), Sukersoc,
Urheadmaster(m), BeardedmeatR(m), Reinaldo, Vicktorhmustjap, DoggoneDogg, yanabasee(m), OfoIgbo,
CYBERSOLDIERSre, ybn(m), osinbanjoisaliar,
OmovuduTheBeast(f), Nonybb, Whiteangel1234, UrPapa, Crixxx, Zikojukwu, DoggoneDogg, NaijaRoyalty(m), an0daGuy, Strongdickfresh, MadamVanessa(f), Karemarealty288(m), mrvitalis(m), GuyWise101(m), XerXers, Munamoqel, LuQuLuQu ......

More names are coming.

1 Like

Re: List Of ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU Haters. by Donshegxy10(m): 4:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
Massiveglory:
Bro take it easy! This is primary not election.
Election is ahead.
Congratulations to tinubu on his hard bought win.
Tinubu is a No , today, tomorrow and next year.

Why are you guys singing a new song?

You keep saying he can not win primary election now it is general election, it's alright
Re: List Of ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU Haters. by Donshegxy10(m): 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Did he win the general election?

Northerners just made it easier for Atiku.

Anyway, two muslim candidates will be going against the only major christian candidate.

At the moment, I don't even want Obi to team up with Atiku. The 2023 presidential election is unlikely to produce an outright winner at first go.

It is only after that, that Obi can then decide to team up with Atiku, with the presidential ticket going to the presidential candidate of the party that performed better in the first round.
Igbos have done enough of stepping down for other people. It should never be contemplated again......ever.

I feel very sorry for Osibanjo, as he is a decent man. The Igbos in the race still have a few more options. For starters, all the SE APC governors and assembly men and stalwarts can decamp to some other party in unison, after solid consultations.
Ensure the APC cannot get up to 25% of votes in any SE states. That's already a good strategy to start with

APC is not counting on south east votes because you guys have never been available when counted since 2015, and obi can never get up to 4 million votes.

Now it has changed from he can not win primary to general election.
Re: List Of ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU Haters. by lathrowinger: 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
Donshegxy10:

Some of you stated categorically that quote me, tinubu will never win the primary election, not to talk of general election.

Once again the Lord has blessed BAT with another victory, he has worked and waited patiently for a time like this.

PrinceofLagos,Penguin2, truthisunique2, Reinaldo, osinbanjoisaliar, cosmatika(m), vincentjk(m), an0daGuy, koning, cktheluckyman, Emersonjay, UTILITYMAY(m), Eriokanmi, Light78, Emersonjay, Abfinest007(m), , Zonefree(m), Jennyclay(f), Rastaramsey(m), Odin13, RevDesm0ndJuju, Cubalabloo(m), Sergio104(m), MikoB, Smithkafors(m), colorsofrainbow, Malory,
Salvador1, iamyemiakins(m), Moferere, verybadmouth(m), Abfinest007(m), Massiveglory, Xscape1993(m), GoooodHardDick, RuddyFusion(m), MMWandali, SarkinYarki, gentiles(m),
Cherrybae(f), emmabest2000(m), nairavsdollars(f), gozmok1(m), ogbuefi677(m), StrongandMighty, MonkeyMods(m), iCauseTrouble, ogbuefi677(m), anungangampu, Dikaveli2(m), shugacaneman, id4sho(m), DaveDGreat, KKarlovych, RagaMufeen(m), adolfHitler1934(f) ( mr mark my words, yes I mark am ), DamianX, fulaniHERDSman(m), NNonexisting, Xscape1993(m), alsudan, Zonefree(m), Massiveglory, ChangetheChange, JosephXavier, Bravetunde, Massiveglory, StrongandMighty, sotall(m), DamianX, 9jahotblog, Agwotulumbe(f), Karlovych, 00FFT00(m), Bendeco02, FallenShitHole, Creamypie, Salvador1, Sunofgod(m), hufla, PrincessofDSS(f), ThEGodFaThEr141, Beremx(f), otipoju(m), Faber(m), Stevenson20,
NigeriaIsDoomed, Kyase(m), IjawRep, JosephXavier, DoggoneDogg, SoftP(m), alsudan, ogbuefi677(m), Faber(m), Hedonini, Chijeep(m), jojo1415, PaChukwudi44(m), solochris(m), Mossadd, Confirmedzombie, Web2020, EmperorHadrain, DevilSignature, Babaken(m), Sunofgod(m), Sukersoc,
Urheadmaster(m), BeardedmeatR(m), Reinaldo, Vicktorhmustjap, DoggoneDogg, yanabasee(m), OfoIgbo,
OmovuduTheBeast(f), Nonybb, Whiteangel1234, UrPapa, Crixxx, Zikojukwu, DoggoneDogg, NaijaRoyalty(m), an0daGuy, Strongdickfresh, MadamVanessa(f), Karemarealty288(m), mrvitalis(m), GuyWise101(m), XerXers, Munamoqel, LuQuLuQu ......

More names are coming.

Smile, lets forgive them...

Our aim is BAT 2023

We have no time for haters shocked

1 Like

Re: List Of ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU Haters. by Donshegxy10(m): 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
ProfAmaben:

This is democracy, they have the freedom to choose a candidate based on certain criteria

My topic says HATERS.....
I did not put their names there but they don't want tinubu but because most of them degrade, insult not just tinubu but the yoruba race.

Some even said quote me tinubu will never win the primary.

You can support anyone you like but don't insult the other person because of politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU Haters. by adekolaelect(m): 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
Mastakija:
get a life bro
It is better to allow life to be in you before you advice someone else.If you know you know Hatred has removed lives in many of you haters.

Re: List Of ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU Haters. by lathrowinger: 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
Donshegxy10:

I did not put their names there but they don't want tinubu but because most of them degrade, insult not just tinubu but the yoruba race.

You can support anyone you like but don't insult the other person because of politics.

You are right, remember the goal. Don't insult back.

Victory is OURS
Re: List Of ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU Haters. by PrincessofDSS(f): 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
Donshegxy10:

More names are coming.

At least we stood up to what we blive, ain’t you ashamed that such an old man is going to rule for 8yrs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU Haters. by donb06: 4:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
wallarwallar:
Don't be like dem and let dem be as some will secretly cross carpet because we all want to be identify with success. Everybody wud not support wat u want but d only problem I have with them is just dere way of attacking tinubu at any mention of his name. We wud never attack Obi or Atiku but we wud keep uo the good work to promote Asiwaju and by the grace of God come 2023 he wud be Nigeria president

The Hypocrisy of you and your ilks needs to be well studied. I need to meet someone from the west to really tutor me on double-facedness. I think that term WESTERN HYPOCRISY doesn't apply to just USA, UK , EU alone. Seems it now has its Nigerian version. Who doesn't insult Peter Obi or Atiku here.

Although if you are new to this forum, then I totally forgive your IGNORANCE.
Re: List Of ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU Haters. by pachigo001(m): 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
I don't know why some Yorubas no just get sense
Re: List Of ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU Haters. by Faber(m): 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
PrincessofDSS:

At least we stood up to what we blive, ain’t you ashamed that such an old man is going to rule for 8yrs

Who is going to rule? He is yet to see Fulani in action.
#AtikuIsComing

1 Like

Re: List Of ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU Haters. by ojobek: 5:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
Donshegxy10:

More names are coming.
Wetyn I do,my name no dey?

1 Like

Re: List Of ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU Haters. by Donshegxy10(m): 5:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
ojobek:
Wetyn I do,my name no dey?

No vex, as you don show, you don mark register be that.
Re: List Of ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU Haters. by Donshegxy10(m): 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
PrincessofDSS:

No one says you should not stand up for what you believe but don't insult other why doing so.
Re: List Of ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU Haters. by leokid866: 5:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
Donshegxy10:

More names are coming.
your list is quite extensive........i salute you. grin

1 Like

Re: List Of ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU Haters. by ProfAmaben(m): 5:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
Donshegxy10:

Yeah, sure
Re: List Of ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU Haters. by onyekaokechukwu: 7:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
Add me too.

I'm his major hater.

By the way, if this is how you do research in life, you would have invented something useful.

You would have been a great scientist.

But no, you chose to research in tinubu haters.
Re: List Of ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU Haters. by iamyemiakins(m): 7:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
Donshegxy10:

More names are coming.
You need koboko

2 Likes

Re: List Of ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU Haters. by yuping(m): 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
Dsalvo:

You saw Tinubu alone distributing dollars ba? Others are innocent angels selling their leadership credentials while Tinubu only is distributing dollars abi?

Only God can save people like youm
undecided did I specify and is it only PDP and APC that we have?
Re: List Of ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU Haters. by Donshegxy10(m): 11:12pm On Jun 08, 2022
leokid866:
your list is quite extensive........i salute you. grin

Thanks
Re: List Of ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU Haters. by Donshegxy10(m): 11:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
onyekaokechukwu:
Add me too.

I'm his major hater.

By the way, if this is how you do research in life, you would have invented something useful.

You would have been a great scientist.

But no, you chose to research in tinubu haters.

Sadly, you don't know me and what I have achieved in real life.
Thanks though.
Re: List Of ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU Haters. by onyekaokechukwu: 11:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
Donshegxy10:

Sadly, you don't know me and what I have achieved in real life.
Thanks though.

Even sadder : I don't give a fvck
Re: List Of ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU Haters. by DeleTaller: 11:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
Donshegxy10:

More names are coming.
These are truly failures. you forgot to add yahoosurepass

Guy... you try... as you get time do this.... you need to get time for the Asiwaju supporters and pushers too.. We need more encouragement to do better in the coming general elections.

1 Like

Re: List Of ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU Haters. by Donshegxy10(m): 11:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
DeleTaller:

Guy... you try... as you get time do this.... you need to get time for the Asiwaju supporters and pushers too.. We need more encouragement to do better in the coming general elections.

Lol.......
Thanks
Re: List Of ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU Haters. by DeleTaller: 11:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
yes I hate Tinubu with passion and I have no apologies for that.

troll from now till forever it won't change anything.
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond no sane Nigerian will ever support.

Is this how you behave with your husband at home..Full of violence...a woman for that matter... what religion book do you read? you harbour hatred in your heart for someone you should be eager to meet in life.

I wish you well.
Re: List Of ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU Haters. by 00FFT00(m): 12:16am On Jun 09, 2022
Donshegxy10:

More names are coming.

Shey una see wetin joblessness dey cause?
Tinubu failed to build industries that could have employed you, na to use you as online troll and ballot box snatcher.

3 Likes

Re: List Of ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU Haters. by NigeriaIsDoomed: 1:20am On Jun 09, 2022
Donshegxy10:

More names are coming.
It is only in Nigeria and Africa that the oppressed celebrate their oppressors because of the crumbs they are getting from them.
Well! I have always known that the black race is cursed and will continue to remain a spectator in the scheme of things as long as this earth exists.
It is what it is!

6 Likes

Re: List Of ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU Haters. by duwdu: 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
Donshegxy10:

More names are coming.

This is an epic reference material. Thanks, OP.

P34c3
Re: List Of ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU Haters. by an0daGuy: 12:15am On Jun 11, 2022
angry YES I HATE TILUMBU WITH MY FULL CHEST angry

the BULLION VAN CROOK can only win primaries because Hausa/fulani won’t give him one single vote at general elections when Atiku is on the ballot too tongue

Re: List Of ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU Haters. by BeardedmeatR(m): 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
DeleTaller:

Where are you pushing dead body to?
Re: List Of ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU Haters. by BeardedmeatR(m): 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2022
Donshegxy10:

More names are coming.
You tinubu minions wailed about how we hated buhari because we said he was no good. Now can you see your corntree under buhari?
You are not wise bro.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Years After Constitutional Amendment: States Yet To Build, Own, Manage Prisons / Lagos Politics And Religion / Best Political Analyst On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.