Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

God Will Touch Our Brothers’ Heart To Give Presidency To South-east – Uzodinma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Will Touch Our Brothers’ Heart To Give Presidency To South-east – Uzodinma (1377 Views)

Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper / Is This The Man Who Can Give Presidency To Ndigbo? / DSS Speaks On Plot By Presidency To Sack DSS DG, Yusuf Bichi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Will Touch Our Brothers’ Heart To Give Presidency To South-east – Uzodinma by Maxymilliano(m): 10:55am On Jun 08, 2022
One Day God Will Touch Our Brothers’ Heart To Give Presidency To South-East – Governor Uzodinma

The Imo State Governor, Hope Uzodinma, has said the next Nigerian president after President Muhammadu Buhari should be from the South-East region for the sake of justice.

Governor Uzodimma, who is the chairman of the APC special convention, said this on Wednesday while featuring in a morning programme on Channels Television.

The governor noted that the two major parties would, however, not give their presidential tickets to an aspirant from the region.

He said, “From the view of political calculation, the sentiment of the people in the South-East is that they deserve to produce the president because the reason why this power is moving from the north to the south is that the current president is from the north having served for seven years.”

“The natural thing to do and the justice of the case is that now that power is coming again to the south and since it is only three geo-political zones that made up the south, it should come to the South-East, having been in the south-west and south-south.

“In a situation where equity should be the issue, we (South-East) don’t need to struggle for it. But here again, you see how it has come.

We will continue to hope that one day God will touch the heart of our brothers and sisters to do that which belongs to us.”

Meanwhile, counting of votes is ongoing at the All Progressives Congress special convention in Abuja where the 2023 presidential candidate is being elected.

SaharaReporters observed that voting by the 2,322 delegates ended around 7.30am, while counting had now started.

President Muhammadu Buhari left Eagle Square, venue of the convention, at about 1.20am on Wednesday before the commencement of voting.

Before his departure, Buhari told the party members to remain united and avoid acrimony.

The ruling party has been in turmoil since national chairman, Abdullahi Adamu, attempted to impose a consensus candidate on the party.

Meanwhile, 11 northern APC governors stood their ground and announced their decision to zone the presidency to the South.
The party’s three-day special national convention began on June 6 and will climax with the election of a presidential flag bearer today.

Eyes are on APC national leader Bola Tinubu, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, and former Minister of Transport, Rotimi Amaechi.

http://saharareporters.com/2022/06/08/one-day-god-will-touch-our-brothers%E2%80%99-heart-give-presidency-south-east-%E2%80%93-governor-uzodin-0

Re: God Will Touch Our Brothers’ Heart To Give Presidency To South-east – Uzodinma by Trust22(m): 11:02am On Jun 08, 2022
Rubbish
Re: God Will Touch Our Brothers’ Heart To Give Presidency To South-east – Uzodinma by Cypress042(m): 11:03am On Jun 08, 2022
Nice speech uzodimma, you tried cool. We need a young vibrant and agile individual from the south to lead Nigerians to the promised land.
Re: God Will Touch Our Brothers’ Heart To Give Presidency To South-east – Uzodinma by nedu666: 11:03am On Jun 08, 2022
Useless man

1 Like

Re: God Will Touch Our Brothers’ Heart To Give Presidency To South-east – Uzodinma by 3exe3: 11:03am On Jun 08, 2022
Politics is not sentiments and emotions

1 Like

Re: God Will Touch Our Brothers’ Heart To Give Presidency To South-east – Uzodinma by adefitim(m): 11:07am On Jun 08, 2022
Hmmm every sane person know this

1 Like

Re: God Will Touch Our Brothers’ Heart To Give Presidency To South-east – Uzodinma by omofunaab(m): 11:08am On Jun 08, 2022
Same person that returned Ahmed lawan’s form on his behalf.

3 Likes

Re: God Will Touch Our Brothers’ Heart To Give Presidency To South-east – Uzodinma by AllBlack: 11:09am On Jun 08, 2022
Sit down & Open your hand let Nigeria GIVE you predidency.
Re: God Will Touch Our Brothers’ Heart To Give Presidency To South-east – Uzodinma by puremaker7(m): 11:11am On Jun 08, 2022
He thought it would always be the same because governorship was given to this clown free of charge

1 Like

Re: God Will Touch Our Brothers’ Heart To Give Presidency To South-east – Uzodinma by Ikamanishere(f): 11:11am On Jun 08, 2022
Make Igbos nor dey do things with emotion again.
Re: God Will Touch Our Brothers’ Heart To Give Presidency To South-east – Uzodinma by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:12am On Jun 08, 2022
3exe3:
Politics is not sentiments and emotions

Story for the gods.Its not but some people have been shouting zoning for the last two years.

Anyway the three major regions will be on the ballot.Lets see how they fare

1 Like

Re: God Will Touch Our Brothers’ Heart To Give Presidency To South-east – Uzodinma by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:13am On Jun 08, 2022
Ikamanishere:
Make Igbos nor dey do things with emotion again.
Yorubas don't deal with emotions?

1 Like

Re: God Will Touch Our Brothers’ Heart To Give Presidency To South-east – Uzodinma by Morenikeji090(m): 11:14am On Jun 08, 2022
Stupid they don't give power just like that but you gotta work out for it... My Foresight is until the day igbo will letgo there pride and ego know that Yoruba are strong and wise and intelligent in this nation that's gonna be the time ur presidency time will come.... Instead of you people should aline with Yorubas you gonna be running to Hausa / Fulani to be loyal to them instead of ur people to find a solution with the Yoruba to make ur presidency come fast you don't wanna do or learn that... Keeping running to the north your presidency shall remain hidden... I'm saying the reality.. who pass you pass you give regards to those who pass you.. Yorubas are wise be warned..

1 Like

Re: God Will Touch Our Brothers’ Heart To Give Presidency To South-east – Uzodinma by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:15am On Jun 08, 2022
omofunaab:
Same person that returned Ahmed lawan’s form on his behalf.
Why didn't Tinubu contest in 2015?
Re: God Will Touch Our Brothers’ Heart To Give Presidency To South-east – Uzodinma by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:15am On Jun 08, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Stupid they don't give power just like that but you gotta work out for it... My Foresight is until the day igbo will letgo there pride and ego know that Yoruba are strong and wise and intelligent in this nation that's gonna be the time ur presidency time will come.... Instead of you people bro aline with Yorubas you gonna be running to Hausa / Fulani to be loyal to them instead of ur people to find a solution with the Yoruba to make ur presidency come fast you don't wanna do or learn that... Keeping running to the north your presidency shall remain hidden... I'm saying the reality.. who pass you pass you give regards to those who pass you.. Yorubas are wise be warned..
Oya come and take the presidency let's see
Re: God Will Touch Our Brothers’ Heart To Give Presidency To South-east – Uzodinma by Never4getU: 11:16am On Jun 08, 2022
Nonsense talk!

Nobody will dash you the presidency, you fight for it. it is not given on a platter of gold
Re: God Will Touch Our Brothers’ Heart To Give Presidency To South-east – Uzodinma by Ikamanishere(f): 11:16am On Jun 08, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Yorubas don't deal with emotions?

Where did I mention I'm Yoruba?

I'm an Ika man.

If you see Yoruba ask them,na wey yorubas take wise pass Igbos them learn from their past mistake,but the Igbos never learn from their mistake................

Think deep about what I have written above....
Re: God Will Touch Our Brothers’ Heart To Give Presidency To South-east – Uzodinma by SaiOba: 11:18am On Jun 08, 2022
Yes, they will give you POWER very soon.. just keep stepping down like your brother Ugwuayi did and one day, they will surely give the POWER to you.
Re: God Will Touch Our Brothers’ Heart To Give Presidency To South-east – Uzodinma by Morenikeji090(m): 11:19am On Jun 08, 2022
Igbo una no reach even una father's no get history like our fathers.... Yoruba race is far greater than ur race. Take it or leave it
PaChukwudi44:

Oya come and take the presidency let's see
Re: God Will Touch Our Brothers’ Heart To Give Presidency To South-east – Uzodinma by Dorwadora(f): 11:19am On Jun 08, 2022
grin
Re: God Will Touch Our Brothers’ Heart To Give Presidency To South-east – Uzodinma by tinsel: 11:19am On Jun 08, 2022
Cypress042:
Nice speech uzodimma, you tried cool. We need a young vibrant and agile individual from the south to lead Nigerians to the promised land.
But he was supporting Lawal instead of one of his brothers?
Re: God Will Touch Our Brothers’ Heart To Give Presidency To South-east – Uzodinma by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:20am On Jun 08, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Igbo una no reach even una father's no get history like our fathers.... Yoruba race is far greater than ur race. Take it or leave it
Okay
Re: God Will Touch Our Brothers’ Heart To Give Presidency To South-east – Uzodinma by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:21am On Jun 08, 2022
Ikamanishere:

I'm an Ika man.

If you see Yoruba ask them,na wey yorubas take wise pass Igbos them learn from their past mistake,but the Igbos never learn from their mistake................

What mistake? Supporting a failure like Buhari in 2015 was a mistake!!! Projecting another sick old man like Tinubu is another mistake!! Rubbish.

You guys don't even have any remorse for the hardship of the last seven years

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: God Will Touch Our Brothers’ Heart To Give Presidency To South-east – Uzodinma by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 11:26am On Jun 08, 2022
igbo in PDP are even matured than the one in APC, igbo in PDP played mind game, so you hardly know who they support but these immature cows In APC, they talk too much and uncontrollable

from onu, to hope and OUK who publicly supported Lawan against southwest they will be left behind

Tinubu should work with Umahi, that's our minister of works
Re: God Will Touch Our Brothers’ Heart To Give Presidency To South-east – Uzodinma by seunmsg(m): 11:26am On Jun 08, 2022
Tinubu fought against all odds to get the ticket of the party he helped formed. He did not sit down and demanded for the ticket, he went round the country to consult and convince delegates to support him.

If Igbos want the presidency, they should work for it. Emotions won’t make an Igbo man president. Fucking put in the needed effort and stop complaining and blackmailing the rest of the country.

4 Likes

Re: God Will Touch Our Brothers’ Heart To Give Presidency To South-east – Uzodinma by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:27am On Jun 08, 2022
Ikamanishere:

I'm an Ika man.

I can bet with my left ass that Tinubu will lose woefully in ikaland and throughout the length and breadth of anioma land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Will Touch Our Brothers’ Heart To Give Presidency To South-east – Uzodinma by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:27am On Jun 08, 2022
seunmsg:
Tinubu fought against all odds to get the ticket of the party he helped formed. He did not sit down and demanded for the ticket, he went round the country to consult and convince delegates to support him.

If Igbos want the presidency, they should work for it. Emotions won’t make an Igbo man president. Fucking put in the needed effort and stop complaining and blackmailing the rest of the country.
That is exactly why Peter Obi will score more votes than him in the main election.

He also worked very hard to get the labour party ticket

1 Like

Re: God Will Touch Our Brothers’ Heart To Give Presidency To South-east – Uzodinma by Cypress042(m): 11:29am On Jun 08, 2022
tinsel:

But he was supporting Lawal instead of one of his brothers?
Actually he was, who am i to judge a son of man. These politicians are chameleon but this his currect speech is okay cool
Re: God Will Touch Our Brothers’ Heart To Give Presidency To South-east – Uzodinma by Ikamanishere(f): 11:29am On Jun 08, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

What mistake? Supporting a failure like Buhari in 2015 was a mistake!!! Projecting another sick old man like Tinubu is another mistake!! Rubbish.

You guys don't even have any remorse for the hardship of the last seven years

Bros,this is one of the mistake I talk about,always changing discussion,perhaps they have right to support who ever they wish.Why are Igbo politicians not supporting each other?

OUK was busy showing his master (lawan) that Igbos are slaves that always sell each other out ....

If Igbos are wise,why Una nor make APGA a strong regional party and use it as a bergaining chip?

Too many things wey Igbos need to learn.

I know they will be emotional and start attacking me for the post I made......

1 Like

Re: God Will Touch Our Brothers’ Heart To Give Presidency To South-east – Uzodinma by OkutaNla: 11:31am On Jun 08, 2022
seunmsg:

This APC primary has shown once and for all that power is never served a la carte. You have to fight for it. And boy did Tinubu fight for the ticket or what? And against all odds, 'cabals', hatred, and bile from all angles, he's picking the ticket. That man fit be the 'Last Lion' (to borrow from Winston Churchill) of our time.

3 Likes

Re: God Will Touch Our Brothers’ Heart To Give Presidency To South-east – Uzodinma by Ikamanishere(f): 11:32am On Jun 08, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

I can bet with my left ass that Tinubu will lose woefully in ikaland and throughout the length and breadth of anioma land

That's where you making a mistake,I am not even a tinubu supporter nor am I saying he will will in Ikaland.....

I'm only saying whatever I'm saying from a neutral point of view,which you Igbos hate(especially when the opinions are contrary to yours).

Na only Igbo people dey tell themselves lies and believe it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Will Touch Our Brothers’ Heart To Give Presidency To South-east – Uzodinma by Reality3080: 11:32am On Jun 08, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

That is exactly why Peter Obi will score more votes than him in the main election.

He also worked very hard to get the labour party ticket
peter obi hmmm

U people still never learn from d reality facing u right now

No b by online noise,u get big men wey fit make things happen for u?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Reason Peter Obi May Not Win !!! / Count Us Out Of Your Callous Decision – Middle Belt Youths Tackle APC / Video: Nigerian Army Independence Day Show Practice Goes Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.