Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Uk Prime Minister: Nigeria Predicted To Have The Highest Gdp Growth In The World - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uk Prime Minister: Nigeria Predicted To Have The Highest Gdp Growth In The World (971 Views)

UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. / UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life / Meet The Youngest Minister Nigeria Has Ever Had [see Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Prime Minister: Nigeria Predicted To Have The Highest Gdp Growth In The World by rover321: 7:59am On Jul 20, 2011
“Tell me this: which part of the world has seen its number of democracies increase nearly eight-fold in just two decades? Eastern Europe? No, it’s Africa. Which continent has six of the ten fastest growing economies in the world? Asia? No, it’s Africa. Which country is predicted by some to have the highest average GDP growth in the world over the next 40 years? You might think Brazil, Russia, India or China. No. Think Africa. Think Nigeria.

“The point I want to make today, is this: This can be Africa’s moment. Africa is transforming in a way no-one thought possible 20 years ago, and suddenly a whole new future seems within reach. I have known for a long time about the tremendous energy and ingenuity of the Nigerian people. From the civil activism of the churches of South London to the contribution of Nigerians to British business, law, medicine, sport and music, I have seen the passion and enterprise of Nigerians changing my country for the better. But what I have seen in London I have seen a hundred-fold here today.

via: http://www.myweku.com/2011/07/david-cameron-nigeria-to-have-highest-gdp-growth-in-the-world/

Re: Uk Prime Minister: Nigeria Predicted To Have The Highest Gdp Growth In The World by edoyad(m): 9:04am On Jul 20, 2011
They keep saying this but man never feels the effect of this growth. I mean, the price of Heineken, Harp and Cow tail peppersoup keeps increasing, when will GDP increase reach that area ?
Re: Uk Prime Minister: Nigeria Predicted To Have The Highest Gdp Growth In The World by rover321: 9:20am On Jul 20, 2011
They keep saying this but man never feels the effect of this growth. I mean, the price of Heineken, Harp and Cow tail peppersoup keeps increasing, when will GDP increase reach that area ?

I hear you smiley I wonder if its all a ploy to start the next round of exploitation
Re: Uk Prime Minister: Nigeria Predicted To Have The Highest Gdp Growth In The World by Lagosboy: 9:42am On Jul 20, 2011
Cameron flew to SA and Nigeria with 25 UK business leaders headed by the CEO of Barclays bank. He says all these sweet words to seal business deals for the CEOs. It reminds me of Tony Blair flying to Libya in 2003 to meet Ghaddaffi in his tent with the head of BP and other oil execuitives, the rest is history.
Re: Uk Prime Minister: Nigeria Predicted To Have The Highest Gdp Growth In The World by Seanet1000: 9:55am On Jul 20, 2011
Usual ranting.
Re: Uk Prime Minister: Nigeria Predicted To Have The Highest Gdp Growth In The World by rover321: 10:00am On Jul 20, 2011
It reminds me of Tony Blair flying to Libya in 2003 to meet Ghaddaffi in his tent with the head of BP and other oil execuitives, the rest is history

Yeah, i remember that! Funny how things can change in a blink with some people
Re: Uk Prime Minister: Nigeria Predicted To Have The Highest Gdp Growth In The World by obowunmi(m): 10:01am On Jul 20, 2011
He is in Africa to Loot all of its resources. He should be focused on criminal charges in his country. Crook. No one should listen to this big fool. Dufus head. Cameron is a CROOK.
Re: Uk Prime Minister: Nigeria Predicted To Have The Highest Gdp Growth In The World by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 20, 2011
First, show a bitch you are the master,
make sure she submitted,
Tell the bitch she is butt ugly and super useless,
Leave the bitch alone
If you want her back, give the bitch a little attention
Tell her she can be beautiful (Do that only when she listens to you)

That is the relationship between Africans and the rest of the world.

If the present in Nigeria is anything to go by, we will be done with in no time

the more they say these lies, the more they encourage these incompetent leaders we have,

Tell Nigerians the truth. We don't need growth per capita when all the GDP is in the hands of a few.

If the niggaz on the street get to feel the growth too, then we good. But the street is starving. They tell us education is good, many won't be practical with it. misleading niggaz to think getting some degrees on papers means intelligence.

I wanna see 80% of Nigerian engineering graduates work as engineers not trying to work in banks and where not?. What is this booty asss hyopocrite talking about? Stop encouraging our incompetent leaders foool !!!!

We are in for a doom and we know it. The moment the populace start venting their anger on y'all, you'll know any human soul can be evil just that good people can suppress evil!!!

(1) (Reply)

What Will Likely Be The Agent Of Positive Change In Nigeria? / My Dream For Nigeria And My Responsbilities-send Ur Entries Now / Presidential Election: Compromised Tribunal Summons Inec, Goodluck Jonathan, 40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.