Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

His Face Does Not Show On Photographs. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Face Does Not Show On Photographs. (2898 Views)

Meghan Markle Furious That The Queen Banned Photographs Of Her Meeting Lilibet / My Rich Brother Does Not Care About Us.... / Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Face Does Not Show On Photographs. by nobilie: 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2023
I know someone whose face does not show on pictures. It just looks blank. Imagine using someone else's passport to file a document. This is not fiction. Have you heard or seen someone with same issue?
Re: His Face Does Not Show On Photographs. by Natbrowny: 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2023
Pass me the blunt. 2 puffs don dey ok 4me..

19 Likes

Re: His Face Does Not Show On Photographs. by Shalommy(f): 8:48pm On Dec 14, 2023
Op, the person is a spirit(ghost). Chaii

4 Likes

Re: His Face Does Not Show On Photographs. by Kobojunkie: 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2023
nobilie:
I know someone whose face does not show on pictures. It just looks blank. Imagine using someone else's passport to file a document. This is not fiction. Have you heard or seen someone with same issue?
Post a picture of this person here make we see. undecided

In fact, tell the person make him log onto Nairaland make him post a picture right now make we see. undecided

8 Likes

Re: His Face Does Not Show On Photographs. by dangermouse(m): 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2023
How possible is this? Can you elaborate on this topic pls?

1 Like

Re: His Face Does Not Show On Photographs. by iamtardey: 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2023
Natbrowny:
Pass me the blunt. 2 puffs don dey ok 4me..
magbe⚠️na rubbish weed e don tey for house

2 Likes

Re: His Face Does Not Show On Photographs. by iamtardey: 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2023
Shalommy:
Op, the person is a spirit(ghost). Chaii
hmm woman! Just fear them
Re: His Face Does Not Show On Photographs. by Shalommy(f): 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2023
iamtardey:
hmm woman! Just fear them
You're doubting? undecided

1 Like

Re: His Face Does Not Show On Photographs. by Astra101: 9:35pm On Dec 14, 2023
G
Re: His Face Does Not Show On Photographs. by iamtardey: 9:35pm On Dec 14, 2023
Shalommy:
You're doubting? undecided
Hellouw bae, gbagbe oshi. Go and sleep

1 Like

Re: His Face Does Not Show On Photographs. by fidelmarshal199: 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Post a picture of this person here make we see. undecided

In fact, tell the person make him log onto Nairaland make him post a picture right now make we see. undecided

If he come post blank picture nko?

1 Like

Re: His Face Does Not Show On Photographs. by Kobojunkie: 10:43pm On Dec 14, 2023
fidelmarshal199:
■ If he come post blank picture nko?
We ask him for a video. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Face Does Not Show On Photographs. by illicit(m): 11:00pm On Dec 14, 2023
U can lie o
Re: His Face Does Not Show On Photographs. by brain54(m): 12:00am On Dec 15, 2023
Let me see a picture of your nose...

Pinocchio!
Re: His Face Does Not Show On Photographs. by LooneyLester: 3:10am On Dec 15, 2023
It happens to me , I don't like pics and I'm a spiritual kinda dude

Anytime someone takes a pics of me , it fades away , my pic won't be clear

My ex have tried to take my pics but failed and even started thinking I'm into something fetish and having side chick
Re: His Face Does Not Show On Photographs. by Kobojunkie: 3:21am On Dec 15, 2023
LooneyLester:
It happens to me , I don't like pics and I'm a spiritual kinda dude. Anytime someone takes a pics of me , it fades away , my pic won't be clear. My ex have tried to take my pics but failed and even started thinking I'm into something fetish and having side chick
Prove you are not a liar by uploading a picture of yours online here so we see it and include a link to a video as well so we can watch your pictures contained fade over time. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: His Face Does Not Show On Photographs. by LooneyLester: 3:24am On Dec 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Prove you are not a liar by uploading a picture of yours online here so we see it and include a link to a video as well so we can watch your pictures contained fade over time. lipsrsealed

How ??

When I don't even own a smartphone
Re: His Face Does Not Show On Photographs. by udede(m): 3:27am On Dec 15, 2023
Make una dey smoke dey go.

1 Like

Re: His Face Does Not Show On Photographs. by Kobojunkie: 3:51am On Dec 15, 2023
LooneyLester:
■ How ?? When I don't even own a smartphone
With what gadget are you able to post your comments on Nairaland? undecided

1 Like

Re: His Face Does Not Show On Photographs. by LooneyLester: 3:53am On Dec 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
With what gadget are you able to post your comments on Nairaland? undecided

A PC smiley
Re: His Face Does Not Show On Photographs. by Mercury12(m): 4:02am On Dec 15, 2023
nobilie:
You dey mad undecided

1 Like

Re: His Face Does Not Show On Photographs. by sulakishop(m): 4:05am On Dec 15, 2023
Akudaaya

1 Like

Re: His Face Does Not Show On Photographs. by Kobojunkie: 4:19am On Dec 15, 2023
LooneyLester:
■ A PC smiley
So, are you going to lie to us next that there is no way to record videos or take pictures using your PC? undecided
Re: His Face Does Not Show On Photographs. by LooneyLester: 4:34am On Dec 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So, are you going to lie to us next that there is no way to record videos or take pictures using your PC? undecided

No web cam on my PC

The best thing to do is to meet me physical and take photos of me if you can
Re: His Face Does Not Show On Photographs. by Hypnotise: 6:11am On Dec 15, 2023
Probably using outdated camera, using iPhone fifteen will bring out his real face

1 Like

Re: His Face Does Not Show On Photographs. by LeeSmart: 7:39am On Dec 15, 2023
LooneyLester:

No web cam on my PC
The best thing to do is to meet me physical and take photos of me if you can
Hahaha christmas don reach u de find who to kidnap abi?
Re: His Face Does Not Show On Photographs. by Samueltemi337(m): 7:55am On Dec 15, 2023
LooneyLester:
It happens to me , I don't like pics and I'm a spiritual kinda dude

Anytime someone takes a pics of me , it fades away , my pic won't be clear

My ex have tried to take my pics but failed and even started thinking I'm into something fetish and having side chick
You nor fit use your spirituality do better thing Na to dey fade away for picture
Mtcheew undecided

1 Like

Re: His Face Does Not Show On Photographs. by deekseen(m): 8:23am On Dec 15, 2023
nobilie:
You know someone wey him face no dey show for picture... And you still know the person? Take picture with am then post am here make we confirm.
Re: His Face Does Not Show On Photographs. by LordReed(m): 9:13am On Dec 15, 2023
LooneyLester:

A PC smiley

2023 and you are still telling kindergarten lies. Grow up.

1 Like

Re: His Face Does Not Show On Photographs. by LooneyLester: 9:47am On Dec 15, 2023
LordReed:

2023 and you are still telling kindergarten lies. Grow up.

I don't have a smart phone ni
Re: His Face Does Not Show On Photographs. by Mordecai(m): 10:08am On Dec 15, 2023
Sounds impossible. But I know someone whose fingerprints change continuously.

A bank has generated BVN so many times for him. None of them is verifiable as his fingerprint still keeps changing. Normally, it's not possible under the current system to have multiple BVNs.

All attributable to a ring he wears on a finger in his left hand.

Kobojunkie:
Stop telling these useless tales abeg! undecided

What line of work is this person in? undecided

She that does not know, and does not know that she does not know.
Re: His Face Does Not Show On Photographs. by LordReed(m): 10:21am On Dec 15, 2023
LooneyLester:

I don't have a smart phone ni

Dude, grow up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unbelievable: Woman Sat On Toilet For 2 Years / Inlaws Spending (wasting) Money On Lavish Vacations / My Fiancée Uses Too Much Salt.. How Do I Correct Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.