Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju (47162 Views)

If Osinbajo Had Won APC Primary, Obi Won't Have Had This Massive Supporters / Tinubu Can't Even Hold Paper Steady / Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by Lightorder: 2:06pm On Jun 08, 2022
Eriokanmi:
What's this one talking about? Are you not tired if tyrannical rule? It's never too late to look for a formidable candidate amongst them. This country is sick
that guy you are quoting is blind , dumb and cursed

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by Iamthoney(m): 2:07pm On Jun 08, 2022
BESTScientist1:
The division among Christians cost Oshibajo the ticket....the glaring display of folly by the only female aspirant leaves nothing to be desired. It was obvious her palm had been greased, shameless lot
Whether her palm was greased or not she stand zero chance of getting a single vote talk more of causing any type of upset. So in her best interest she decided to follow the winning team with hope of appointment and other goodies if Tinubu wins the Presidential election next year(But I don’t see him winning though) so it was a calculative move by the woman and every other persons that stepped down for Tinubu.

Nwajiuba own be say the man don collect backhand cheese from atleast two of the top aspirants na why him no even show face
Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by Olaxbolax100: 2:07pm On Jun 08, 2022
SHINJA:
Is better for me and my Yoruba Christian brothers to vote in Peter obi a Christian than to vote in another Muslim to rule Nigeria...

Never Never Never !!

God bless southsouth and southwest...

If you are a Christian and you vote in a Muslim man as your president you r curse from today..

Baba, shut dat mouth.. Are we voting for religion or tribe or parties I am an omoluabi, Even though I don't support Tinubu, you laying a curse on people because they don't share ur ideology is totally barbaric and uncalled for
Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by Chieffoo007: 2:07pm On Jun 08, 2022
On your mandate i stand

Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by ChoCho54(f): 2:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
Mooh247:

Hahahahaa

Yen Yen Yen

E don dey red
Cool your temper. You have survived the war.

Will you survive the peace?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by Omodua(m): 2:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
ronalmagic10:
Children of hate, Northern slaves, meth addicts, drug dealers, ritualists, nnamdi cownu slaves, hypocrites, vacillators, region of political miscalculators... How market ooo?
See cheap slave jubilating! You don't know you have mortgaged your future for today's pecuniary gains from politicians. You're indeed,a cheap slave!
Enjoy with your Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by annyz: 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
The game plan of northern cabals is repeat of Yaradua/Jonathan ticket.

They know the health status of Tinubu as Obasanjo knew the health condition of Yaradua.

A northern candidate will surely be running mate to Tinubu.

Just know that these are scripts playing out from both sides.

Atiku emergence is just there backup plan.

If you know know you know.

Best wishes Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by ChoCho54(f): 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
Chieffoo007:
On your mandate i stand
Are you the shepe addict in the background?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by Winning123: 2:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
This idiot is playing with his life. Does he not have elders at home?
Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by Alpharey: 2:11pm On Jun 08, 2022
Whoever that will better the life of Nigerians is welcome. But the real polls comes next year. Whoever emerges as the president does not stop me as an Igbo man from hustling to make ends meet. Unlike some people who think that they would be spoon-fed because it is their tribesman that is the president.
Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by PrinceOfLagos: 2:11pm On Jun 08, 2022
ronalmagic10:
Children of hate, Northern slaves, meth addicts, drug dealers, ritualists, nnamdi cownu slaves, hypocrites, vacillators, region of political miscalculators... How market ooo?
Shut up your dirty stinky mouth , is Deji adeyanju Igbo ?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by relaxandsmile: 2:11pm On Jun 08, 2022
InoGetJoy:

He's not mocking him, he's just saying the truth. Tinubu is too old, that's just the fact. Leading a country like Nigeria needs someone who is healthier and younger.
I was really rooting for Osibanjo, it's quite unfortunate that Tinubu's dollars spoke loudest
Joe Biden 79, Donald Trump 75.
He didn't stop any youth from winning!
And the delegates too saw all that but voted for him. There are times we just allow things that we can't influence to slide so as to avoid causing unnecessary heat for ourselves.
Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by PointZerom: 2:11pm On Jun 08, 2022
ronalmagic10:

They're your landlord in your own region.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by shinealight(m): 2:11pm On Jun 08, 2022
jayrad:
A Man Who Can Not Hold Paper Has Won APC Presidential Primary Election – Adeyanju Mocks Tinubu

The convener of the Concerned Nigerian movement and human rights activist, Deji Adeyanju has mocked the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Tinubu following his emergence as the presidential candidate of the ruling party.

https://mobile.twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1534478917863624705

https://mobile.twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1534508290662612992

Adeyanju is Omo Ale Yoruba….there are many of them in Yorubaland but they never amount to anything!
He will later realise that ‘Growing Old’ is a privilege denied to many!….His own ailment may be far worse!!
Ride on Jagaban!! grin grin
Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by Safyqueen: 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2022
ronalmagic10:

Don't mind them. They will get to know that man is made up of flesh and soul. It is only flesh that gets old not soul. That soul called Jagaban is as young as the word young itself.
Wisdom conquer not motivational oratory.
Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by abbey621(m): 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2022
InoGetJoy:

How about Osibanjo? Don't you think he'll perform better than that bat?

On what basis? If anything, he'll perform worse! We need someone that gives the North something to think about, someone with enough strength to stand up to them and enough wisdom to woo them over. Osibanjo is a kid when it comes to Nigerian politics, they would chew him up and spit! I'll be fine with a BAT or Obi, anybody but Atiku!
Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by Urbanchampion: 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2022
SHINJA:
Is better for me and my Yoruba Christian brothers to vote in Peter obi a Christian than to vote in another Muslim to rule Nigeria...

Never Never Never !!

God bless southsouth and southwest...

If you are a Christian and you vote in a Muslim man as your president you r curse from today..

E no go beta for you, idiot. Who religion help...I know you're not Yoruba, but e no go still dey well with you, olofo
Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by gigabyte13: 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hmmmmmmmmm
Interesting jab
ALL THE ONES WEY FIT GRAB PAPER
ABEGGGGGGG
WERTIN WE GAIN.....

THUNDER SWALLOW ALL NIGERIAN POLITHIEFCIANS
Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by MansoryMX(m): 2:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
Imagine our biggest fear coming into play which is having Tinubu and Atiku to choose from.

There is Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by DisLifeSha: 2:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
There are other parties and their candidates to vote for

AsomArchitectNG:
Imagine our biggest fear coming into play which is having Tinubu and Atiku to choose from.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by Flairoqy(m): 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
adioolayi:
The hate is just too much..

Tinubu's emergence na headache for this one already grin grin grin
Are we talking about hate? You’re a fool.
Imagine starting his government with bribery, Nigeria is about to kiss the dust.
Last option now is Peter Obi, you Nigerians are EVIL

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by minasu190: 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
Peter Obi,on your mandidate i stand gidigba!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by Blackfox: 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
When you have money you have the power so pray for your hustle

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by WATCHOVER(m): 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
ronalmagic10:
SHUT UP? DEJI JUST ASK U QUESTION BUT U NO FIT ANSWER.
IS ASO ROCK A SICK BAY?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by AirBay: 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
BAT May be the way out for Biafra o. Make Igbo ppl think well

Afenifere better pass Arewa o.

When BAT don finish 8years..una go get Biafra.

Peter Obi is the answer though but what can he do in this collapsed system undecided
Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by cejaypriesty(m): 2:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
ronalmagic10:
Black man is full of hatred for his fellow blacks. I really do not comment on this forum because this platform is full of kids from dysfunctional homes or maybe frustrated adults who only thing meaningful they have is their android phone ,I read and move on.
But to see someone like you speaking filth about fellow Nigerians is really uncalled for.And we wonder why the country has nosedived.In as much we continue this way we will keep complaining for decades to come .

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by MansoryMX(m): 2:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
Alpharey:
Whoever that will better the life of Nigerians is welcome. But the real polls comes next year. Whoever emerges as the president does not stop me as an Igbo man from hustling to make ends meet. Unlike some people who think that they would be spoon-fed because it is their tribesman that is the president.

You are absolutely wrong if you thing people wants to spoof fed by the government. Aren’t you tired of the standard of living in Nigeria whether we hustle from now till Jericho or not? We deserve better as a people! Nigerians are the most hardworking people in Africa and the world at large. We need a government to put things in place! Good road, security, electricity, portable drinking water, jobs for those who wants to work under government institutions and not go into entrepreneurship like I am, even us entrepreneurs are affected with the way things are right now. We deserve better!
Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by TempleHouse: 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
Xscape1993:
He never smell that Aso Rock.
JUST AS IGBO ARE NOT DESTINED TO BE NIGERIAN PRESIDENT
Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by Rawtruth1: 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
North will take over after about two years or four because north will be the vice president.

Watch out as it happened years ago through Jonathan
Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by Mooh247: 2:19pm On Jun 08, 2022
ChoCho54:
Cool your temper. You have survived the war.

Will you survive the peace?

Look at me, does a jihadist like me like peace

We are coming to conquer Ibo land and Nigeria and make you and all other Peter Obi female supporters our wife

Insha Jesus
Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by anonimi: 2:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
jayrad:
A Man Who Can Not Hold Paper Has Won APC Presidential Primary Election – Adeyanju Mocks Tinubu

The convener of the Concerned Nigerian movement and human rights activist, Deji Adeyanju has mocked the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Tinubu following his emergence as the presidential candidate of the ruling party.

https://mobile.twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1534478917863624705

https://mobile.twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1534508290662612992

Another Atiku/PDP failure loading, with these clueless politicking devoid on core issues of interest to the voters- jobs, insecurity, inflation, economy, education etc
Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by Alpharey: 2:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
As if you are living large. Go hustle oo. Nobody is going to spoon feed anybody.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos / Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) / Lagos State Transforming Falomo Under Bridge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.