Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju (47238 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" / If Osinbajo Had Won APC Primary, Obi Won't Have Had This Massive Supporters / Tinubu Can't Even Hold Paper Steady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by Elidrisy20: 3:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
Lightorder:
oga you are the cursed sick one. Go home and look for whose generator is on , so you can charge your phone. Your mates are in Canada , UK or US doing well. You have been left
mumu you think say UK or US be paradise abi,sidon there
Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by deeva2: 3:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
ogoloray:
All you tinubu supporters can gloat all you want, but keep in mind that the general elections will be determined by actual electorates, and not paid delegates!

It will also shock you..I just hope u wut say Tinubu rig the election..
Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by Elporo(m): 3:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
SHINJA:

If you are a Christian and you vote in a Muslim man as your president you r curse from today..

The same Christianity that failed to wash away the curse of poverty you inherited. grin
Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by Sterope(f): 3:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
Parkinson or Stroke. We don enter am

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by preciousmetals: 3:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
Peter Obi will win 2023 Presidential Election.

This is how it will go:

First round.

Atiku Abubakar -1st

Peter Obi - 2nd

Tinubu - 3rd

Second round:

Peter Obi - 1st

Atiku Abubakar - 2nd

Peter Obi Declare Winner

However the Fulanis may chose to cancel the election and that mark the end of Nigeria.

Everyone reading my comment here should go and write today's date down and save this message
Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by deltaprincess(f): 3:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
ChoCho54:
Deji don't bother yourself.

Tinubu will only be president of iragbiji republic.

You claimed he will lose the primaries, yet he won. APC has 41 million registered members. There is no way they can lose
Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by 43Ronin: 3:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
BESTScientist1:
The division among Christians cost Oshibajo the ticket....the glaring display of folly by the only female(an Igbo girl) aspirant leaves nothing to be desired. It was obvious her palm had been greased, shameless lot. She was moving like a drunk on stage. I am certain any party that presents a Christian has won 2023 election.....What I dream about is that an AMEACHI is who will be carrying the flag of APC is 2023
Osinbajo failure to alienate himself from the disaster of buhari (during his manifesto) was his undoing. Osinbajo could have resigned and left APC a long time ago especially when Christians were being killed everywhere in the middle belt. He would have had the total support of Christians the kind of chatisma that PO now has. The truth is that most working class, christains and youths will vote perter Obi. That is why tinubu urchins are trying hard to paint PO campaign as a tribal thing. The best payback PYO can give APC is to instruct his church members to vote for PO.
Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 3:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
relaxandsmile:
The reasons why I don't mock someone's physical disabilities is because It begins to manifest in me sooner than later. Dear people,be careful !
My dear, it is the most ungodly thing to do. When I read all the gibberish melted at him because he is sick, and I wonder, don't I fall sick too. People should learn to fear God honestly.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by bukarolz: 3:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
Mai suya don't worry

post=113602539:
Let another round of 8 years wailing begin...............

Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians,
Don't you guys just love it when you see them wail.

This was a guy that abused the life out of Pandora Obituary just 2 weeks ago, him and his partner in wailing MumuReno.
And some of their brainwashed supporters cursed him out,
Just look at how they will start seeing him as their god once again,
We told you people, some people brains are just empty, these 2 guys know how to play with their dead brains like basketball.
This is just so funny. cheesy wink cheesy

[/b]
Hahahaha grin cheesy wink.
This is just so apt and concise!
U get mouth,
Oh, na Legend Hero sef?!
One and Only Nairaland Legend! kiss

Yes ooo,
CONGRATULATIONS to Nigeria as a whole.

Btw,
We no be Brother o,
We are simply [b]WE.

Congratulations to all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.
Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by ChoCho54(f): 3:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
naija4life247:

Sniper Humanicide can help out.

Just take a bottle and lay down in peace. No steaming, no shouting. Don't disturb the neighborhood.

We will meet at Jesus'feet
You are obviously a hired assassin. Kontinu.
Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by ChoCho54(f): 3:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
deltaprincess:

You claimed he will lose the primaries, yet he won. APC has 41 million registered members. There is no way they can lose
Lol
Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by Zinpat: 3:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
I wonder oo...
Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by InoGetJoy: 3:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
Uchesis:

Vulture griller, what happened to your starboy and zulum na?

You are not a Tinubu supporter
That is a political prostitute, he's neither here nor there. The charlatan is only after his personal gains
Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 3:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
ogoloray:
All you tinubu supporters can gloat all you want, but keep in mind that the general elections will be determined by actual electorates, and not paid delegates!

Go and sleep, children of hate. Na God shame all of una when think say man na God. You should get some sleep to cure your insomnia, but your pride won't let you help yourself.
After all the gibberish, na you wan foretell the future.
Geratofhere

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by Honor95: 3:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
Me i wonder ooooh Nigeria is still on the song fire on the moutian run run run if any of the two undesirable unhumans win
Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by Honor95: 3:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
The game just began he will see hostipat fans before he will even reach there
Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by Honor95: 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
TriCee:
Too bad.
It always about tribal sentiments for some Nigerians. Ask them on what ground are they rooting for an unfit man to run this country, they'll just say it's their turn!

What about your very fit son who also ran? Why choose to support an unhealthy person AGAIN
That's just my sister
Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by Austino50: 3:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
Deji you will go back to Kano prison your case is not closed yet you know it
Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by Carlosdd: 4:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
[quote author=SHINJA post=113602238]Is better for me and my Yoruba Christian brothers to vote in Peter obi a Christian than to vote in another Muslim to rule Nigeria...

Never Never Never !!

God bless southsouth and southwest...

If you are a Christian and you vote in a Muslim man as your president you r curse from today.

Nobody stops you from vote candidate of your choice, stop ranting , if you want to comment use your sense , what concerns religion and good governance, what concern religion and poverty , it’s high time you wake up from your slumber. Must you comment on all topic
Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by Shikini: 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
I swear
Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by ogoloray(m): 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
gr8ofnnetwork:

Go and sleep, children of hate. Na God shame all of una when think say man na God. You should get some sleep to cure your insomnia, but your pride won't let you help yourself.
After all the gibberish, na you wan foretell the future.
Geratofhere

As a man of few words, I'll say no more!

I've made a screenshot of your mention, and I'd love for you to do the same with mine...

God keep us alive, we will mention other again come 2023. Cheerz
Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by Abujason: 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
Atiku must be so happy now.
Hausa/Fulani are the best politically.
Watch how the APC North will slowly switch to PDP. Hausa/Fulani will always look after one of their own.

Congratulations to the incoming president of Nigeria, Turakin Adamawa.

But either way, Nigeria will be better with Obi, Atiku or Tinubu. All are good businessmen although the last two are -quite corrupt.

Ajala the incompetent vegetable in Aso Rock has created nothing but pain and hardship in the last 7 years. He won’t be missed at all.
Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by Everlastingson: 4:12pm On Jun 08, 2022
Tinubu may have bought APC Presidential election victory, but he will not be President. Nobody should loose sleep over him.
Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by maasoap(m): 4:12pm On Jun 08, 2022
This perpetual PDP wailers at it again! I think he needs some bones, hungry mofo
Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by maasoap(m): 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
SHINJA:
Is better for me and my Yoruba Christian brothers to vote in Peter obi a Christian than to vote in another Muslim to rule Nigeria...

Never Never Never !!

God bless southsouth and southwest...

If you are a Christian and you vote in a Muslim man as your president you r curse from today..

Don't go there this religion bigot because you will get your hands burn. Muslims far outnumbered you guys in this country.
Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by SHINJA: 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
maasoap:

Don't go there this religion bigot because you will get your hands burn. Muslims far outnumbered you guys in this country.

I love those tears of urs...

Fool
Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by oguns222: 4:19pm On Jun 08, 2022
ronalmagic10:
Children of hate, Northern slaves, meth addicts, drug dealers, ritualists, nnamdi cownu slaves, hypocrites, vacillators, region of political miscalculators... How market ooo?

Deji is a Yoruba man. Not an Igbo.

Tinubu won because he is the highest bribe giver
Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by Everlastingson: 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
Imagine our biggest fear coming into play which is having Tinubu and Atiku to choose from.

Don't choose any. Both are unfit, morally speaking. Follow your conscience. Vote for Peter Obi.
Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by Tywright: 4:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
Na so e go check enter Aso rock whether you like it or not
Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by Everlastingson: 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
Fedrick100:
Being a nigerian no easy,so we have to choose from two thief
God protect my family come 2023

Not necessarily. Nigerians have the best candidate in Peter Obi and will vote him in as President. Don't vote for known thieves.
Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by Spherical17: 4:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
ChoCho54:
Deji don't bother yourself.

Tinubu will only be president of iragbiji republic.
anybody wey una dislike dey always succeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family / $44 Million Fraud: Fbi Declares Nigerian Wanted Like Bin Ladin / Fayose names presidential lodge in Ekiti after Goodluck Jonathan, people reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.