Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,118 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju (47216 Views)

If Osinbajo Had Won APC Primary, Obi Won't Have Had This Massive Supporters / Tinubu Can't Even Hold Paper Steady / Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by anonimi: 2:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Thank God Nigeria is not a paper. So the mafia can hold the country firm.

While you and your likes watch and wail as unemployment, insecurity, blackouts, inflation deal with everyone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by InoGetJoy: 2:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
relaxandsmile:

Joe Biden 79, Donald Trump 75.
He didn't stop any youth from winning!
And the delegates too saw all that but voted for him. There are times we just allow things that we can't influence to slide so as to avoid causing unnecessary heat for ourselves.
Tinubu can't be 75 when his daughter is 65.
The delegates saw $25k, that's why they voted him

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by InoGetJoy: 2:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
abbey621:

On what basis? If anything, he'll perform worse! We need someone that gives the North something to think about, someone with enough strength to stand up to them and enough wisdom to woo them over. Osibanjo is a kid when it comes to Nigerian politics, they would chew him up and spit! I'll be fine with a BAT or Obi, anybody but Atiku!
Vote Obi. I like osibanjo though. He would do good
Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by wowcatty: 2:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
Congratulations to Nigerians then, that means he won't be able to hold pen to steal our money.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by DeleTaller: 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
jayrad:
A Man Who Can Not Hold Paper Has Won APC Presidential Primary Election – Adeyanju Mocks Tinubu

The convener of the Concerned Nigerian movement and human rights activist, Deji Adeyanju has mocked the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Tinubu following his emergence as the presidential candidate of the ruling party.

https://mobile.twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1534478917863624705

https://mobile.twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1534508290662612992

Awon omo aaaale.... eru Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by naija4life247: 2:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
ChoCho54:
Deji don't bother yourself.

Tinubu will only be president of iragbiji republic.

Sniper Humanicide can help out.

Just take a bottle and lay down in peace. No steaming, no shouting. Don't disturb the neighborhood.

We will meet at Jesus'feet

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by wowcatty: 2:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
It's now $25,000? That's way down from the $50,000 y'all first reported. Don't worry you will end with the picture of the 2 kg rice he was sharing during Eid.
InoGetJoy:

Tinubu can't be 75 when his daughter is 65.
The delegates saw $25k, that's why they voted him
Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by DeleTaller: 2:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
SHINJA:
Is better for me and my Yoruba Christian brothers to vote in Peter obi a Christian than to vote in another Muslim to rule Nigeria...

Never Never Never !!

God bless southsouth and southwest...

If you are a Christian and you vote in a Muslim man as your president you r curse from today..

Lots of you don't even know the logo of the party you want to vote...
only if u want to be sincere u know am saying the truth.
last last u go press thumb on the broom..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by Ezedon(m): 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
Nigeria is in trouble

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by Adezanotti: 2:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
It’s just so funny how people follows this kyn people called Deji and co. If paper dey shake for tinubu hand and atiku no fit win den why not join a party and also contest. At least, we’ve seen the likes of banky w and other young guys coming out to test their popularity.

#naasiseeam
jayrad:
A Man Who Can Not Hold Paper Has Won APC Presidential Primary Election – Adeyanju Mocks Tinubu

The convener of the Concerned Nigerian movement and human rights activist, Deji Adeyanju has mocked the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Tinubu following his emergence as the presidential candidate of the ruling party.

https://mobile.twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1534478917863624705

https://mobile.twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1534508290662612992
Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by abbey621(m): 2:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Vote Obi. I like osibanjo though. He would do good

Again no facts just sentiments, forget Osibanjo that one don cast, how has Obi shown that he can pacify the North without neglecting the South? How has he shown that he can be better than GEJ? Is he able to stand up to the cabals? One man cannot run a government, who are the people in his network?
Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by InoGetJoy: 2:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
wowcatty:
It's now $25,000? That's way down from the $50,000 y'all first reported. Don't worry you will end with the picture of the 2 kg rice he was sharing during Eid.
The news was on FP yesterday. Several delegates said they got $25k from BAT. The delegates said Osibanjo shared $5k and so they refused to vote for Osibanjo.
Imagine the foolishness, they're selling their future and that of their kids.

What are you talking about 2kg rice? I have no idea on that one

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by Uchesis: 2:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
post=113602539:
Let another round of 8 years wailing begin...............

Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians,
Don't you guys just love it when you see them wail.

This was a guy that abused the life out of Pandora Obituary just 2 weeks ago, him and his partner in wailing MumuReno.
And some of their brainwashed supporters cursed him out,
Just look at how they will start seeing him as their god once again,
We told you people, some people brains are just empty, these 2 guys know how to play with their dead brains like basketball.
This is just so funny. cheesy wink cheesy

[/b]
Hahahaha grin cheesy wink.
This is just so apt and concise!
U get mouth,
Oh, na Legend Hero sef?!
One and Only Nairaland Legend! kiss

Yes ooo,
CONGRATULATIONS to Nigeria as a whole.

Btw,
We no be Brother o,
We are simply [b]WE.

Congratulations to all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.
Vulture griller, what happened to your starboy and zulum na?

You are not a Tinubu supporter
Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by wowcatty: 2:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
Anyone you see born from 2 different tribes is a danger to the tribes that accept them and where they latch on for survival. This is why Igbo, fulani, or any serious people don't allow them near inner circle let alone power structures. They have divided loyalty and mostly favor their mothers or the manipulative side. Adeyanju is half Yoruba or may not even be Yoruba at all, they are many like that all over the world but Yoruba are the only people that give them platforms to destroy us.
DeleTaller:

Awon omo aaaale.... eru Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by hspda: 2:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
SHINJA:
Is better for me and my Yoruba Christian brothers to vote in Peter obi a Christian than to vote in another Muslim to rule Nigeria...

Never Never Never !!

If you are a Christian and you vote in a Muslim man as your president you r curse from today..

Thunder fire you and your likes that will divide this nation on religious line.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by emmnprince(m): 2:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
SHINJA:

Never Never Never !!

Sentiments aside. It is not about a Christian or a Muslim that should be our problem but the right person who is credible and have the wherewithal to lead aright.

My own take is PDP's candidate and would-be APC's candidate (BAT) are not credible to lead.
Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
ChoCho54:

Go and mark today's date, Tinubu the March 29th Aries is our next president. The best president for Naija.

Finally lagos and Naija as a whole go dey boom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by wowcatty: 2:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
He's not Yoruba. Blood is stronger than anything, no one born of Yoruba mother and father will say that no matter what. Plus Yoruba don't do the religion divide.
hspda:

Thunder fire you and your likes that will divide this nation on religious line.
Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by LilX: 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
ronalmagic10:
Children of hate, Northern slaves, meth addicts, drug dealers, ritualists, nnamdi cownu slaves, hypocrites, vacillators, region of political miscalculators... How market ooo?

You are the major problem of this country, u don't want anything good that is why you go ahead typing nonsense! I pity you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by Digmygold: 2:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
Na Buhari and Atiku fit hold paper bah?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by Digmygold: 2:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
ChoCho54:

Be ready for another shocker. Get a bucket for your tears and a Cardiologist for your chest pain. Sore loser. LoL.
Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by uvie66: 2:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
Cyberterror:
Are you sure?

He cannot hold paper but he held the APC chairman, the cabal in the presidency fighting him and whole Lagos state with one hand, come hold APC ticket with the other hand tongue
the thing weak me.... he's held Lagos state for more than ten years and also increasing the revenue base.
Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by PussyMiner: 2:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
This man (Tinubu) is corrupt and his platform caused enuf havoc for Nigerians in the past seven years... plz don't join those making fun of him becus of his health condition, it's not his fault and it can happen to anybody!
if ure going to criticise and mock him let it be on political grounds .Were all humans!

Na person wey beta sickness neva do dey laf sick pple.
Most of us wey start to dey take hypertensive drugs from age 25 go relate well.
Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by egunna(m): 2:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
Cyberterror:
Are you sure?

He cannot hold paper but he held the APC chairman, the cabal in the presidency fighting him and whole Lagos state with one hand, come hold APC ticket with the other hand tongue
the northerners decided to zone to the south,dats a game changing decision.he wudnt be shouting emilokan up and down if he was dat powerful.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by HenryWilliams(m): 2:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
White007:
Over 1000 healthy vibrant Nigerian looked at all the candidates presented to them and said let's give the country to a weak, dying old man to rule for another 8 years.

These 1000+ delegates have Children, family members and friends in this country.

I weep for this country

$25k has blocked their reasoning.. they will all live to regret it . Fostering this diseased octogenarian on us.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by wowcatty: 2:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
It's all lies Joo! No one would be swayed from their heart conviction when you already have the money in your hand. If Osinbajo gives me $10 million I will take it and still vote Tinubu because the future of my children is more than $10 million. The delegates know what is at stake, they know the cabals propped him to maintain the status quo. I don't know about you, I want to live not just exist and insecurity is the biggest problem facing Nigeria.
InoGetJoy:

The news was on FP yesterday. Several delegates said they got $25k from BAT. The delegates said Osibanjo shared $5k and so they refused to vote for Osibanjo.
Imagine the foolishness, they're selling their future and that of their kids.

What are you talking about 2kg rice? I have no idea on that one
Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by COMPAQ(m): 2:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
relaxandsmile:
The reasons why I don't mock someone's physical disabilities is because It begins to manifest in me sooner than later. Dear people,be careful !

It's not amocking thing. It's a competence and capacity thing

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by Alohaa: 2:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
relaxandsmile:
The reasons why I don't mock someone's physical disabilities is because It begins to manifest in me sooner than later. Dear people,be careful !

This is not physical disability
This is old age

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by NECO1998: 2:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
What is your problem? You frustrated Jonathan and got Buhari, now you are complaining about Tinubu. What is the colour of your problem?
Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by guysis(m): 2:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
How To Sell #PeterObi To Northern Nigerians...

No South Easterner can win a presidential election in Nigeria without the support of Northern Nigeria. This is not a curse, it is a statistical fact.

Based on the above fact, the major task of supporters of The Peter Obi Presidential Campaign should be to market Peter Obi to Nigerians in the North. To achieve this, I've come up with the following strategic ideas:

1. Translate All Peter Obi's speeches to Hausa and Fulfulde .

2. Buy Radio airtime in major Radio stations in the North where Peter's Translated Speeches and interviews will be played on a weekly basis.

3. BBC Hausa is vital. Get in touch with them. Grant regular interviews with bbc Hausa and other Hausa and Fulfulde platforms .

4. Create Physical presence through liason offices in key Northern cities. These offices should be functional and effectively engaging grassroot formations to propagate the message of a new Nigeria.

5. A powerful Northern Nigerian deputy from Kano, Kaduna or Kastina - the super 3 Ks.

6. Create a Shadow Cabinet with Shadow Ministers..
A Shadow cabinet doesn't have executive power since they are only executive members of government in waiting. Distribute key Shadow Ministries to the 3 Ks. This will create a deep effect in the political conversation in the North. The Shadow Ministers will operate just like normal Ministers, they should be given official cars and their job will include to criticize the original Ministers in the current administration - offering a better alternative to the unsolved problems of the current cabinet. Shadow cabinets are powerful opposition tools. This alone could place Labour Party as the main opposition party displacing PDP which is almost on its way to the grave.

7. The North is Nigeria's most politically conscious region. They don't vote money, they vote interest. Protect Northern interest in Nigeria while ensuring a balance in the South.

8. Supporters of Peter Obi must avoid getting into social media wars with Northern Nigerians. Stop the subs....they are your partner in constructing the new Nigeria. I've always maintained that the North is not in enmity with the South. Some evil politicians created a fake division. Peter Obi must expose that division and seek to be a unifier. Supporters of Peter Obi must have at least 10 influential Northerners who are partners in the Rescue Nigeria project.

9. Avoid religious misunderstandings. Respect each other's religious opinions.

10. Protect Northern businesses in the South and vice versa.

If Peter Obi is successfully sold to the North, you will see a political miracle in 2023.

Forget those who believe that nothing can happen beyond pdp and apc - when I was building the Gemsbok Group brand, such people also told me that an African cannot build technologies and export it to America etc. They laughed at me until I did it.

Peter Obi is a builder... laugh at him with caution.

Please pass this message until it gets to Mr. Peter Obi and his campaign team.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju by Diligence: 2:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
Who will vote Tinubu at general elections?

SouthSouth: Tinubu and co didn't allow GEJ to go for 2nd term

SouthEast: Tinubu used Lagos money for the primaries. SouthWest already had 16 years of President and Vice President and Speaker.

North: How can we trust Tinubu when we HV Atiku and Peter Obi

SouthWest: Tinubu's greatest critics are from SouthWest (Afenifere, etc) who believe is the turn of SouthEast, NorthEast or NorthCentral. Atiku is from NorthEast. Mr Peter Obi is from SouthEast.

The only strategy Tinubu has is to Rig elections like they did the APC Primaries. But Atiku, Peter Obi and millions of voters won't allow rigging this time round!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senator Offia Nwali Is Dead / Campaign: Atiku Abubakar Rocks Delta State, Mobbed In Asaba (videos, Photos) / Asia El-Rufai: I’m Ready To Die In The Hands Of Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.