Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat (53048 Views)

Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 / Babachir Lawal: Nothing Is Working Under APC, I'm Sorry I Campaigned For Them / I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by Josepheraz17(m): 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
This Reno has been acting stupid of recent. He is here and he is there at the same time. Make the clown shut up abeg

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by maasoap(m): 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
jaybenugo:
APC Primary: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat - Reno Omokri

Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri has stated that the reason he campaigned for Bola Tinubu to win the All Progressive Congress (APC) presidential ticket was because Osinbajo would be harder to defeat in Nigeria's 2023 presidential election, IGBERETV reports.

Reno believes it is now easy for Atiku to become president as he urged Atiku to prepare his inauguration speech.

Reno wrote on Twitter;

And it was his campaign for Tinubu that delivered the APC's ticket to Tinubu’s hand?
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by buckeyemedia: 4:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
pat077:
Where and how did he campaign for him? By buying delegates or how?
By deceiving many youths to believe that Bola Tinubu was a viable candidate, as for those delegates, they have collected their money upfront & thrown the ignorant youths under the bus.

Many can now decamp back to pdp.

APC should tell us who ordered the killings of those youths @ Lekki Toll gate, Bola Tinubu’s business.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by buckeyemedia: 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
Josepheraz17:
This Reno has been acting stupid of recent. He is here and he is there at the same time. Make the clown shut up abeg
Tinubu will go on his campaign & convince the South South & South East to vote for him because of what he did in Lagos State?

Atiku Abubakar is President if God spares his life.

More than 90% of the Abokis in APC supporting Tinubu were once members of Pdp, Atikus boys, from El Rufai to Dogara.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by pat077: 4:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
buckeyemedia:
By deceiving many youths to believe that Bola Tinubu was a viable candidate, as for those delegates, they have collected their money upfront & thrown the ignorant youths under the bus.

Many can now decamp back to pdp.

APC should tell us who ordered the killings of those youths @ Lekki Toll gate, Bola Tinubu’s business.
were the youth among the delegates? Is it not the same reno that said buhari will not allow Tinubu to win the primaries? So, where, when and how did he campaign for him. He just want to be in the news always.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by pat077: 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
Josepheraz17:
he has always been like that, he wants to be in the news always.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by buckeyemedia: 4:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
pat077:
were the youth among the delegates? Is it not the same reno that said buhari will not allow Tinubu to win the primaries? So, where, when and how did he campaign for him. He just want to be in the news always.
Can you mention a single thing Bola Tinubu has done that has affected your life & why you are supporting him?

The man has told you he was playing good cop bad cop, you are telling me of what Reno said?

Like I said initially the APC delegates without conscience have collected their 4 years money upfront & have thrown you under the bus, just what pdp wanted.

They will destroy APC & Tinubu nationwide.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
This guy na fool. He doesn't have the interest of Nigeria and Nigerians at heart. Will the world end if Nigerians have to choose between two or three good candidates?
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by buckeyemedia: 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
FrancisDiote:
This guy na fool. He doesn't have the interest of Nigeria and Nigerians at heart. Will the world end if Nigerians have to choose between two or three good candidates?
Even if Labor party or NNPP had an option, they will collapse their structure into pdp, Least we forget that Peter Obi & Kwakwanso were pdp members as of a month ago.

APC is gone, Bola Tinubu’s so called personal ambition has destroyed the party.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by nsiba: 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
monex:
make e quiet for there jor. Who is he deceiving?

BAT is a tougher opponent for Atiku than Osibanjo and Reno knows this.

Sad sha that Atiku and BAT are our choices in an election

Tinubu will fail miserably in the South South and SEast, he will never be president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by Aucun(m): 4:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
Badgers14:
The idea of us choosing between Tinubu or Atiku after 8 years of Buhari is just very uncomfortable sad sad

Peter Obi might be trending but when Atiku and Tinubu start sharing dollars nah, would SE even vote for him? Let Ask ourselves, how many states in SE did our beloved Ojukwu win all the times he contested for president?? Our very own Ikemba of Nnewi shocked

For Peter Obi to have any chance he needs to drag the North with Atiku and Tinubu and needs a northern political heavyweight on his side. Say Kwankwaso. Although Ganduje is on Tinubu's side but Kwankwaso is no push over in Kano and northern politics.

If Peter obi could lock up SE, SS , pick up upset APC folks in the middle belt and SW.. whatever he can scramble from the north but he needs to capture Kano because some way some how, Kano has the highest voting population in Nigeria. Then we might be on our way to a new Nigeria.

Politicians will be campaigning heavily for Northern votes, that's were the battle ground would be.

You are talking nonsense!

Ojukwu and Obi are they the same? was Ojukwu ever a successful politician? with respect!

all these online analysts sef!

I doubt you really even know Peter Obi.

Obi is a strong grass-root politician! Go ask!!
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by pat077: 4:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Can you mention a single thing Bola Tinubu has done that has affected your life & why you are supporting him?

The man has told you he was playing good cop bad cop, you are telling me of what Reno said?

Like I said initially the APC delegates without conscience have collected their 4 years money upfront & have thrown you under the bus, just what pdp wanted.

They will destroy APC & Tinubu nationwide.
can u show or point me to where I have shown support to Tinubu in this post or my previous post on nairaland? I am waiting for u b4 I comment further
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by Minjim: 4:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
This Reno is the devils advocate. Keeps talking about a traitor and shit...

Well, PYO put up a honourable
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by pat077: 4:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
Aucun:

You are talking nonsense!

Ojukwu and Obi are they the same? was Ojukwu ever a successful politician? with respect!

all these online analysts sef!

I doubt you really even know Peter Obi.

Obi is a strong grass-root politician! Go ask!!
grassroot in the east or the entire federation?
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by Minjim: 4:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
nsiba:

Tinubu will fail miserably in the South South and SEast, he will never be president

What's Tinubu's concern with SE?

SE or not he's winning
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by Elzeeno(m): 4:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
Where is it written that Northerners don't vote Northern Christan? That's arrant nonsense. A certain Yakubu Dogara was speaker in this country he is a Christan. The Governor of Plateau state is a Christian he was voted for. So what are we talking about??
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by Albertrich: 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by Aucun(m): 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
pat077:
grassroot in the east or the entire federation?

Nobody can be grassroot in the entire nation naa... even Tinubu couldn't win in Edo.

One can only be grassroot from his roots! same for PO.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by pat077: 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
Aucun:

Nobody can be grassroot in the entire nation naa... even Tinubu couldn't win in Edo.

One can only be grassroot from his roots! same for PO.
that is why to win election in Nigeria you need to have the support of the power broker in every area, Nigeria has not advance to the level where ppl vote without sentiment that is why every serious contender always go to the established party to get the tickets. I don't get you, which election did he lose in Edo?
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by Keneeby(m): 4:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
You're very correct
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by pat077: 4:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
Elzeeno:
Where is it written that Northerners don't vote Northern Christan? That's arrant nonsense. A certain Yakubu Dogara was speaker in this country he is a Christan. The Governor of Plateau state is a Christian he was voted for. So what are we talking about??
how many Muslims are in plateau? Are there indigens of plateau that are Muslims?
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by Jjmaximum: 4:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
And this Reno will have children for house ooo

You first support Obi,.. Obi left to LP when Atiku won PDP ticket, you left Obi you they support Atiku again..

Now you said you they campaign for Tinubu because Osinbajo would be harder to defeat in 2023....sey Osinbajo wey no fit defeat Rotimi for primary na he go win 2023 election.

I now know that you have been talking expired weed and you need attention..

You need medical check up
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by Aucun(m): 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
pat077:
that is why to win election in Nigeria you need to have the support of the power broker in every area, Nigeria has not advance to the level where ppl vote without sentiment that is why every serious contender always go to the established party to get the tickets. I don't get you, which election did he lose in Edo?

Everybody starts from somewhere, even parties. APC can't win sh!t in the SE.

Let Obi start with the SE & SS first.

His Vice should also bring something to the table.

At the end of the day, the elections may end in a stalemate!

I was actually responding to the first guy I quoted. Just to put things in perspective
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by Aucun(m): 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
pat077:

Your last sentence. Are you just visiting Nigeria?

If you don't know about the Tinubu edo travails, then nothing to discuss.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by nsiba: 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
Minjim:

What's Tinubu's concern with SE?

SE or not he's winning

Even Peter Obi will end up better than Tinubu, this election will be different
Atiku Kwankwaso Peter Obi and Tinubu will share the spurs and mark my word Tinubu will get only SW votes
Open your eyes very well the middle belt and SS will go with Obi.

Tinubu may use money for delegates but will heavily lose out
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by pat077: 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
Aucun:

Your last sentence. Are you just visiting Nigeria?

If you don't know about the Tinubu edo travails, then nothing to discuss.
was it Tinubu that was on the ballot in Edo? The lose in Edo was oshiomole's lose and not Tinubu.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by pat077: 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
Aucun:

Everybody starts from somewhere, even parties. APC can't win sh!t in the SE.

Let Obi start with the SE & SS first.

His Vice should also bring something to the table.

At the end of the day, the elections may end in a stalemate!

I was actually responding to the first guy I quoted. Just to put things in perspective
as much as I want Obi to win, the fact is, if there is going to be a stalemate, it's going to be btw pdp and apc. Suffer never tire us for this country.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by DOD88: 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
It is either this man is absolutely ignorant of Tinubu's political pedigree, or he knows but being mischievous acting bold face. The only person Atiku is scared in the forthcoming general election is not Kwankanso or Peter Obi, but Tinubu. The Battle of General election is loading.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by Penboy: 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
Juventus4life:
This dude is confused like Yoruba girls.

How yoruba girls take dey confused Biko?
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by Aucun(m): 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
pat077:
was it Tinubu that was on the ballot in Edo? The lose in Edo was oshiomole's lose and not Tinubu.

You are talking incoherent noww... I dont think I can engage you.

You first asked whether someone is/was a grassroot politician across the whole country?

I posed Tinubu Edo experience. You didn't even know/remember. Guess you had to go do a Google search on it.

Now, you reply again that Tinubu Edo experience is not good poser for "across the country assessment"?

what gibberish are you on about?
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by simongonner: 5:19pm On Jun 08, 2022
seanwilliam:
he has a point though
exactly I said same to a friend earlier . Tinubu winning favours Atiku
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by pat077: 5:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
Aucun:

You are talking incoherent noww... I dont think I can engage you.

You first asked whether someone is/was a grassroot politician across the whole country?

I posed Tinubu Edo experience. You didn't even know/remember. Guess you had to go do a Google search on it.

Now, you reply again that Tinubu Edo experience is not good poser for "across the country assessment"?

what gibberish are you on about?
u are the one spewing gibberish here. U talk as if he lost an election in Edo, that's why I asked you which election he lost in Edo. Now tell me did the Edo delegate voted for him or not. When it's time for the general election will he have supporters canvassing for him in Edo or not? Now tell me who are those campaigning for Obi in the west or in the North. Winning election is beyond trending on social media. Let's see if obi will even have party agents in the West not to even talk of the far north.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tunde Bakare Lists The Enemies Of Nigeria / Reno Omokri Criticizes Osinbajo, Hails Tinubu / Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.