Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,844 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat (53038 Views)

Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 / Babachir Lawal: Nothing Is Working Under APC, I'm Sorry I Campaigned For Them / I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by Adexxi(m): 3:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
Even here in southwest Tinubu is hated by many Yorubas since morning many have been saying they prefer Atiku to him , anyways they are both thieves it a choice of picking the lesser thief cheesy
Emekaterry:
Tinubu is powerful and well respected in South West and was thought by Yoruba people that it's the same in other region,no no no, like here in anambra people Don't look at him here with good eyes, but osibanjo is seen here as a righteous and a humble man and well sellable here,but tinubu na where u go begin sell am? Mc oluomo friend, he's going nowhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by monex(m): 3:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
make e quiet for there jor. Who is he deceiving?

BAT is a tougher opponent for Atiku than Osibanjo and Reno knows this.

Sad sha that Atiku and BAT are our choices in an election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by Salis2020: 3:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
Wash out
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by Kwara1stson: 3:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
Badgers14:
The idea of us choosing between Tinubu or Atiku after 8 years of Buhari is just very uncomfortable sad sad

Peter Obi might be trending but when Atiku and Tinubu start sharing dollars nah, would SE even vote for him? Let Ask ourselves, how many states in SE did our beloved Ojukwu win all the times he contested for president?? Our very own Ikemba of Nnewi shocked

For Peter Obi to have any chance he needs to drag the North with Atiku and Tinubu and needs a northern political heavyweight on his side. Say Kwankwaso. Although Ganduje is on Tinubu's side but Kwankwaso is no push over in Kano and northern politics.

If Peter obi could lock up SE, SS , pick up upset APC folks in the middle belt and SW.. whatever he can scramble from the north but he needs to capture Kano because some way some how, Kano has the highest voting population in Nigeria. Then we might be on our way to a new Nigeria.

Politicians will be campaigning heavily for Northern votes, that's were the battle ground would be.
if delusion was a person
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by Bimpe29: 3:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Sorry Mr. Reno, your opinion is shit.....
He will be proven wrong by the electorates.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
Spirit04:
Atiku that had to rely on okowa and Tambuwal in order to scrape past ordinary Wike is whom you people are hyping? Tinubu singlehandedly took on the VP, the president, Apc chairman, SE and he humiliated them all. Atiku go collect
Party election is different from main election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by medolab90(m): 3:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
princehinnex:
Reno maybe talking trash previously, but he is definitely speaking the truth, Atiku maybe corrupt but he has more acceptability in the south than Tinubu, Tinubu has many enemies, especially among yoruba elites

you might be right but the guy talks too much nowadays.he is losing relevant already.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by thedio(m): 3:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
booblacain:
This talk of Notherners will not vote a Nothern Christian is just rubbish talk.
U don't get the message,that is another trap he expect ppl to fall for it and started sharing it on twitter. That was how they started northerner will never vote for southerners and b4 u know it ppl fall in line. It becomes national anthem

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
BJanta:

You people have started with your puerile analysis. Against all odds, Abiola /Kingibe Muslim /Muslim ticket won with a wide margin in 1993. You are always fruitlessly thinking for the real actors in the political space as if you are their political consultants. Politics is beyond understanding it based on what you gather from news blogs or rumours. You need to be among them to know what they are doing. With all this cabal cabal that, anointing this anointing that and concensus this and concensus that, has Tinubu not won the APC primary? So, go and find a place to rest with your hateful and delusional analysis.
That was 1993,muslim Muslim ticket won't work now
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by Empiree: 3:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
Gunayo:
You no get mind. Common address of where you dey leave you no fit drop am make guys pay you visit. You no get mind.
I posted my address and you still dey complain.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by Robertjones442: 3:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
jaybenugo:
APC Primary: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat - Reno Omokri

Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri has stated that the reason he campaigned for Bola Tinubu to win the All Progressive Congress (APC) presidential ticket was because Osinbajo would be harder to defeat in Nigeria's 2023 presidential election, IGBERETV reports.

Reno believes it is now easy for Atiku to become president as he urged Atiku to prepare his inauguration speech.

Reno wrote on Twitter;

pls who knows renos dealer...seems that shit hits harder than local mkpuru miri....kikikikikiki
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by Mystikall: 3:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
The religious divide might have widened but as at 2011 Goodluck defeated Buhari and in 2015 gave a close margin, of course lots of votes were from the North. Religion is not really the matter but candidate/political structure. What most see is that Atiku built himself while Tinubu built many even if it's for selfish gain but he did, just the way IBB did and remains relevant till date. I see a very tough one there but odds will favour Tinubu. #myview
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
BlackFlamefromP:
"Who will be his vice? A Northern Christian won’t get Northern votes. And he can’t survive a Muslim-Muslim ticket!"

Interesting.

I will reserve my comment on this for now.

Tinubu will come with another shocker... If the good Lord keeps him alive, he is a winner
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
monex:
make e quiet for there jor. Who is he deceiving?

BAT is a tougher opponent for Atiku than Osibanjo and Reno knows this.

Sad sha that Atiku and BAT are our choices in an election
Thats why Peter obi is gaining momentum
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
15ssDRIVE:

Tinubu will come with another shocker... If the good Lord keeps him alive, he is a winner
Party election is not main election, which shocker

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by TruthSocial: 3:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
booblacain:

Suggest a northern christian to be tinubu VP versus a southern christian like Okowa or ihediora
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by olatuns2017: 3:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
jaybenugo:
APC Primary: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat - Reno Omokri

Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri has stated that the reason he campaigned for Bola Tinubu to win the All Progressive Congress (APC) presidential ticket was because Osinbajo would be harder to defeat in Nigeria's 2023 presidential election, IGBERETV reports.

Reno believes it is now easy for Atiku to become president as he urged Atiku to prepare his inauguration speech.

Reno wrote on Twitter;

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1534496040753238018?t=JWnANDxuvADTZNU6hclpDA&s=19

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1534503621907185664?t=svH3ff8FG7JSDzNHeyuvOA&s=19

ATiku is troubled

Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by BJanta: 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
That was 1993,muslim Muslim ticket won't work now

Find a place to rest, your brain is over hearing.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by Perfectbeing(m): 3:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
By 2031, this nincompoop will have the right to say, I put Tinubu there.. It is my turn"
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
Clown.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by buckeyemedia: 4:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
quentin06:
Clown.
I am not surprised, when he Reno kept giving Tinubu kudos?

Anyway the mistake has been done, sorry for greedy APC dogs, they have shared the dollars, now they will suffer the consequences.

Myopic idiots.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 4:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
he's trying to console his igbo supporters that castigate him to congratulating Tinubu

Reno is a world class idiot, anyway he can only get southeast attention, after all someone dumber than Reno now turn their head upside down every Monday

mumu people
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by Shikini: 4:06pm On Jun 08, 2022
Agreed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by kals4luv990(m): 4:07pm On Jun 08, 2022
booblacain:
But it's the Truth..iT will be harder for Tinubu to win Atiku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by buckeyemedia: 4:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
olatuns2017:

ATiku is troubled
The mumus fell into pdp’s trap, all those useless old fools in APC that came from pdp starting with APC’s Chairman, will start trooping back to pdp to support their mentor Abubakar Atiku.

Anyway we choose to look @ it, Atiku deserves it more than Tinubu.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by Enumerator(m): 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
Exactlty!
meeketta:
Nigeria don't care about competency, what is driving Nigeria now is tribalism and religion.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by Nnamaka1: 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
This man is really lonely, He is going to say anything just to get attention
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by buckeyemedia: 4:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
Nnamaka1:
This man is really lonely, He is going to say anything just to get attention
For lack of vision the people perish, politics is not for the third eye blind.

Get ready for President Abubakar Atiku.

Hausa Fulani done play una Southerners Mumu again. grin
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by VIKTO83(m): 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
Muslim-muslim ticket go fly bro. What difference has d muslim -Christian ticket made?
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by buckeyemedia: 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
VIKTO83:
Muslim-muslim ticket go fly bro. What difference has d muslim -Christian ticket made?
APC can field Muslim Muslim ticket it is their prerogative, but Pdp’s Muslim Christian ticket will send APC into oblivion, Bola Tinubu’s personal ambition destroyed APC, he built the party, he destroyed the party.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by Powersurge: 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
booblacain:

They said it in Abuja early this year. The issue is the political strength of those that said it.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by pat077: 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
Where and how did he campaign for him? By buying delegates or how?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Criticizes Osinbajo, Hails Tinubu / 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara / Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.